Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

why do you come here when you have so much contempt for telugu people. I know you are maladjusted to society - thats ok . I know you hate all the peopel around you - which is also fine. But you want empires like india to revenge on them which is what makes you a disgusting specimen of life.

no one here is actually reading the crap you post. you know that right?

if it wasn't half this db thinking you are me, they would be banging you left and right in this db.

in a way, I saved you from mass insults in this db. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one here is actually reading the crap you post. you know that right?

if it wasn't half this db thinking you are me, they would be banging you left and right in this db.

in a way, I saved you from mass insults in this db. lol.

10gera - your image of yourself is not what others think of you. I cannot convince you. But you are deep in an abyss. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

one - you interfere and tag me in almost every thread i make. This is the only one where i tagged you. Second you are so annoying it feels nice to bash you up.

your threads are idiotic, duh! Its my duty to interfere in stupid threads and set this db right. also why i come to this db, since there are too many idiotic threads that I can set right. lol.

10gera - your image of yourself is not what others think of you. I cannot convince you. But you are deep in an abyss. 

I don't care what others think of me. you seem to.

and its true that the only reason your trash gets no attention is because of me. If I stopped coming, you'd be fcuked like a rag doll in this db. and you would cry, because you want people to like you.

you are cute.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care what others think of me. you seem to.

and its true that the only reason your trash gets no attention is because of me. If I stopped coming, you'd be fcuked like a rag doll in this db. and you would cry, because you want people to like you.

you are cute.

chaaaa.

chaaaa.

yup. oh sorrry, i forgot.. you'll agree with some of what they say, and only fight the TG/AP fight emo, like a fcuking dumbfcuk after 7yrs of a done deal.

may be you are flexible with everything, other than the idea that amaravati was an amazing idea.

lol.

BTW @Raven_Rayes there was a time when i treated you nice and even did not respond in kind once or twice when you called me scum thinking it was genuine misunderstanding. But its all off now. you are truly disgusting.

lol. you post ethnonationalist trash and you want me to call you what?

I don't want to be treated nice, fcukface. This is the internet. I only argue on the basis of the strength of the argument, not on the basis of who said nasty stuff about me.

your characterization of me is beyond funny. like you are desperate to tell yourself that I'm nazi. lol. clutching at straws like your db life depends on it.

you don't have to try that hard, idiot. No one is actually reading the trash you or I post. Its just two losers with too much time squabbling over bs. once you realize that, may be you can calm down. I doubt that though.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you post ethnonationalist trash and you want me to call you what?

I don't want to be treated nice, fcukface. This is the internet. I only argue on the basis of the strength of the argument, not on the basis of who said nasty stuff about me.

your characterization of me is beyond funny. like you are desperate to tell yourself that I'm nazi. lol. clutching at straws like your db life depends on it.

you don't have to try that hard, idiot. No one is actually reading the trash you or I post. Its just two losers with too much time squabbling over bs. once you realize that, may be you can calm down. I doubt that though.

You are weak as fck though. And yes you are a nazi scumbag. Because you genuinely are. 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

But its all off now

do you think it matters to me or to you? lol.

stick to the argument idiot. not everyone is going to be as kind as I'm to you in this db.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are weak as fck though. And yes you are a nazi scumbag. Because you genuinely are. 

yeah, I should be aspire to your strength of purpose, by jacking off to pictures of amaravati, and try to make flimsy connections to non descript chinese towns with great elevations.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

do you think it matters to me or to you? lol.

stick to the argument idiot. not everyone is going to be as kind as I'm to you in this db.

no one calls me scum. Do you even look around. I can tolerate bigots but something about fake liberals like you who act all nice about muslims/palestines but have their fangs out on actual people/farmers with a language identity get my goat like anything,

no one calls me scum. Do you even look around. I can tolerate bigots but something about fake liberals like you who act all nice about muslims/palestines but have their fangs out on actual people/farmers with a language identity get my goat like anything,

pretty sure I didn't call you scum before you lost your bearings and unloaded on me. lol. I don't do that to anyone. Sure, I would argue strong, and like every loser in this db, you lost your grace. simple.

even now, I'm not the one who's flaunting the ability to be abusive, in response to arguments. I mock and try to be funny, and nothing beyond that.

anyway, how am i a fake liberal? lol. you literally justified assamese nationalists genocide on bengalis, and you call me a fake liberal? I'll give that you are quite shameless and have zero capacity to actually understand the crap you post.

are you a real liberal that is justifying a genocide by pointing to India? don't tell me I support India. I don't. All you have to tell is that you also don't support assamese genocide mongers, and that it is right to call them ethnonationalist scum. if you don't, then it means you are supporting them. see this is so simple.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I can tolerate bigots

thats what got you here. I don't tolerate bigots.

you are pissed off because I sided with TG, and I was right to call you you out when you were posting some disgusting crap on TG.

see you are a bigot. you just think you are for social justice. Or like someone said in this db, you are acting, with pulka agenda in your heart and something else in your mouth.