Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. where did palestine come from all of a sudden?

assamese indigenous scum murdered bengalis in a bunch.. and I shouldn't talk about it because its the right of indigenous people to kill who they consider outsiders, is it? lol.

the word is ethnonationalist.

those assamese who killed are to be blamed - how the blame goes to all assamese you nazi scum. India runs the borders and indian parties rule assam. you ugly b@stard. . 

lets not justify what Hemanta biswas did. it was absolutely disgusting.

this guy just tried to tag me, and make a point. I just want to bust his balls for that.

I find assamese govt truly sick.

10gera - isolating this to hemant biswas to protect bjp and rss. this was run by RSS headquarters and Delhi. Without them hemant biswas is a no nothing fellow.

may be.

hahaha. Yea they voted BJP. ofcourse you support them . I stripped your true colors and paraded you for what you are - nazi loving rss scum.

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Telugus may be among the most nationalist south Indians. go speak to the ordinary telugu first.

I don't blame them for their choice. I just choose to not participate in such debauchery.

you waltz in, and declare that Indian nationalism toxic blah blah.. and you want me to eat it up? fcukface.. go and convince your high quality telugus first, before you shout at me for calling you ethnonationalist scum.

Those telugu nationalist will change in a minute when situation changes. But i have doubts on you. You will suck india and delhi a lot more than them.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

those assamese who killed are to be blamed - how the blame goes to all assamese you nazi scum. India runs the borders and indian parties rule assam. you ugly b@stard. . 

lol. you are really desperate to defend assamese ethnonationalist scum.

even assamese muslims are part of this ethnic nationalism, and indulge in 'bangladeshi' rhetoric.

no idea why you are getting so worked up, and repeating the same talking points, and throwaway insults like 'nazi' without any context.

I think your brain broke. lol.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha. Yea they voted BJP. ofcourse you support them . I stripped your true colors and paraded you for what you are - nazi loving rss scum.

you are funny. you really think you are high quality, and have interesting and important things to say. its very cute. may be a little sad.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you are really desperate to defend assamese ethnonationalist scum.

even assamese muslims are part of this ethnic nationalism, and indulge in 'bangladeshi' rhetoric.

no idea why you are getting so worked up, and repeating the same talking points, and throwaway insults like 'nazi' without any context.

I think your brain broke. lol.

Yea - where is your "robust" delhi to correct it then. Why does it collect taxes when it cannot be "robust" - maybe it should leave and these people will sovle the issues themselves ?

You dont care about bangladesh or anyone - you just hate assamese like you hate tamils around you or telugu in this forum. You basically hate people around - which i can actually respect but like a cunt you want india to take care of them which makes you disgusting.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are funny. you really think you are high quality, and have interesting and important things to say. its very cute. may be a little sad.

But you are spiteful hateful  and actually the saddest guy i have seen.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Those telugu nationalist will change in a minute when situation changes. But i have doubts on you. You will suck india and delhi a lot more than them.

change into what?  murdering molasses? lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

change into what?  murdering molasses? lol.

why do you come here when you have so much contempt for telugu people. I know you are maladjusted to society - thats ok . I know you hate all the peopel around you - which is also fine. But you want empires like india to revenge on them which is what makes you a disgusting specimen of life.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea - where is your "robust" delhi to correct it then. Why does it collect taxes when it cannot be "robust" - maybe it should leave and these people will sovle the issues themselves ?

You dont care about bangladesh or anyone - you just hate assamese like you hate tamils around you or telugu in this forum. You basically hate people around - which i can actually respect but like a cunt you want india to take care of them which makes you disgusting.

again, trying to put words in my mouth to argue, because you are unable to actually argue on what I say.

you are victim mongering, and expecting me to hand you a white flag and shake on it. never gonna happen dude. I don't shake hands with ethnonationalist scum, how many ever times you call me nazi, it's not going to happen. lol.

assam is the future you want Andhra to move towards. its a shame. since you don't even want to live in Andhra. lol.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

why do you come here when you have so much contempt for telugu people. I know you are maladjusted to society - thats ok . I know you hate all the peopel around you - which is also fine. But you want empires like india to revenge on them which is what makes you a disgusting specimen of life.

Why do you talk to me when you have so much contempt for me? same reason, dumbfcuk.

how old are you? you ask fcuking stupid questions that answer themselves. lol.

again, trying to put words in my mouth to argue, because you are unable to actually argue on what I say.

you are victim mongering, and expecting me to hand you a white flag and shake on it. never gonna happen dude. I don't shake hands with ethnonationalist scum, how many ever times you call me nazi, it's not going to happen. lol.

assam is the future you want Andhra to move towards. its a shame. since you don't even want to live in Andhra. lol.

F CK you cunt. Assam is YOUR future you want everyone from andhra to tamil to kannada to marathi to live under. Make all these people as "uncivilized" and make india more "Robust" so it can rule over them. F CK you again.

Why do you talk to me when you have so much contempt for me? same reason, dumbfcuk.

how old are you? you ask fcuking stupid questions that answer themselves. lol.

one - you interfere and tag me in almost every thread i make. This is the only one where i tagged you. Second you are so annoying it feels nice to bash you up.