Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yes. I can't tell about what percent of brahminism is in me. But sure I'm brahmin too, even though I consciously try not to be, because I'm too dumb to do anything productive with my life 

Telugodura is 100% brahmin though. He just wants to replace Brahmins.. unlike others who just want to adopt their worst tendencies. 

40 years ki inka em productive ga untavu, poi canada lo retire avvu

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera mental. I want to anihilate casteism. You dont like it because you secretly want to be casteist. So you keep trying to demoralize me with your half clever attempts.

Lol. You can't annihilate casteism by supporting projects like Amaravati. 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bcoz I give a damn fcuk about who is leading iskon. I don't know who it is and I don't care who it is.

Clear ga cheppina, I will donate to akshaya Patra because I saw it helped people by giving grocery. Daaniki iskon founder bongu boshanam anta. 

Well said

isckon was notorius for child abuse scandals too

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. You can't annihilate casteism by supporting projects like Amaravati. 

This viciously hunts me because of amaravati or kamma  but never against casteism in general. The moment i make a post exposing casteism in general he jumps in immediately to dilute its message by bringing in amaravati gatra. he thinks he is playing a very clever game. But he is the playing the part of the fool.

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bcoz I give a damn fcuk about who is leading iskon. I don't know who it is and I don't care who it is.

Clear ga cheppina, I will donate to akshaya Patra because I saw it helped people by giving grocery. Daaniki iskon founder bongu boshanam anta. 

Akshaya patra was set up ISKCON founder. Basically adhe mohana kastha chillar kodthe chaal enthaina boothulu 10gocchu antav.

There are high quality telugu people in all incomes. You want to prove that a telugu guy cannot be high quality and must be slave of an rss. you think you are so slick but you are devious and the most brahminical of all guys here.

Awww... No one that looks down on other groups can be high quality. 

No one that wants ethnic supremacy is high quality. 

If you say that's it's natural for people speaking one language to form their own nation, then let's talk about 'natural' really is. Civilization itself is unnatural. Every person or group strives to be unnatural to be better than what they were destined for. 

So wanting to do something that is 'natural' is the mark of a low quality person like you. Hehe

This viciously hunts me because of amaravati or kamma  but never against casteism in general. The moment i make a post exposing casteism in general he jumps in immediately to dilute its message by bringing in amaravati gatra. he thinks he is playing a very clever game. But he is the playing the part of the fool.

I agreed with the spirit of your post already, and I'm accusing you of feeding those same tendencies. That's all. 

Is your claim that you are a holy cow who can't be criticized? Lol. That's why you are a Brahmin. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Awww... No one that looks down on other groups can be high quality. 

No one that wants ethnic supremacy is high quality. 

If you say that's it's natural for people speaking one language to form their own nation, then let's talk about 'natural' really is. Civilization itself is unnatural. Every person or group strives to be unnatural to be better than what they were destined for. 

So wanting to do something that is 'natural' is the mark of a low quality person like you. Hehe

I said language based nations have been historically more succesful. I never said "natural" dumbbrick. Read my posts carefully. I also said language provides a more secular and inclusive basis as anyone can learn any language unlike race or caste. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I said language based nations have been historically more succesful. I never said "natural" dumbbrick. Read my posts carefully. I also said language provides a more secular and inclusive basis as anyone can learn any language unlike race or caste. 

Silly rebuttal. 'historically more successful' 'natural'. Tomayto Tomaato.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera zoompilaka. I can condemn that and chappal slap this prabhu pada too. can you do that.,

Mari endhuku ra Peaceful brothers religion ni hate chesthaav ?? Malla eedaki vochi patheeth kaburlu chebuthaav 😂😂 - nee g lo dhammuntey endhuku vaalla religion ni hate chesthaavo cheppara