Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I said language based nations have been historically more succesful. I never said "natural" dumbbrick. Read my posts carefully. I also said language provides a more secular and inclusive basis as anyone can learn any language unlike race or caste. 

Language is a great unifying factor, so don't muddy it's amazing quality for 3rd rate political goals. 

First learn to define Telugu nation and its ideals before you go off on me. I'm not against telugu nation itself than having a sick mf like you being it's voice. 

Let's have a high quality person give voice to a more ambitious demand of telugu nation, than a psycho who wants TG to unite back and wants sh1t projects like Amaravati to be built. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Language is a great unifying factor, so don't muddy it's amazing quality for 3rd rate political goals. 

First learn to define Telugu nation and its ideals before you go off on me. I'm not against telugu nation itself than having a sick mf like you being it's voice. 

Let's have a high quality person give voice to a more ambitious demand of telugu nation, than a psycho who wants TG to unite back and wants sh1t projects like Amaravati to be built. 

10gera gootle. You are here only to trash every thread that targets caste. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Atleast be humble enough to admit that you can't 'target' caste on a db. This level of grandstanding is way too annoying and is an invite sign with 'fellate me' on your back. 

Everyone else is having fun at you fighting me. Hehe..

So just stop tagging me, and I will get out of your hair forever. Since clearly you are not equipped to actually engage with me. Muah!!!

Like the final stand ra. You are the only person who's still tagging me waiting for a conversation. Everyone else has already given up. I suggest you too should and let me retire from this db. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are the idiot who thinks 3% kammas can easily be overwhelmed by people power, but 3% Brahmins somehow have everyone under their thumb and are the face of evil. Buhahaha

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India lo unnai konni townships, Hyderabad Bangalore etc lo. 

Lopala velthe western country lo unnattu. For just a low price of 3000rs/mo maintenance fee.  It's so painful to even walk around in that place. Having a security guard for every tower.

Nuvvu alanti place ni support chesi (Amaravati awesome) AkPa oddu antunnava? Akkada bathikey 90% people will gladly donate to AkPa. 

Wake up ra telugodura. Your telugu nationalism is also Hindu supremacist in character. Stop posting and reflect on what a piece of sh1t you are. 

People live in bubbles annayya. Aa bubble burst avthey tappa they won't be exposed to the entire system and how it feeds them. Andukey if you are a decent person, just do your work and try not to be a bigot (even telugu nationalism is bigotry), or if you are truly pained by the way things are - hope the system collapses and people suffer. But it won't change the system. It'll harden people's attitudes. Basically there's no hope. So good luck. Lol.

mee iddari @Raven_Rayes and @Telugodura456 oka ID kaka pote oka chota join ayyi okadi M okadu gudavandi

• Haha 1

Okay. If you don't tag me until March end, I'll give you a prize ra. Don't worry, it's not a blow job. Hehe 

But something material. Day worth $500. Just a mark of thanks for trying to be high quality by refraining from doing something 'natural' like tagging me everywhere. Hehe

Inspite of all the crap you post you are better than most in this db (low bar) and I would have no problem giving you a gift. Just stop tagging me. 

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

Prati thread loki vachu nee G arigela vachi ruddedi nuvve raa...

Emo ra. Discussion board lo em chestaro adhey nenu chestunna ra. 

Nuvvem chestunnav db lo mari? Rightwar tho psycho side, ee id tho softer side aa? 

Rendu id lonu same inability to actually make your point kadha. Haha... Dumbfuck.

35 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You are the idiot who thinks 3% kammas can easily be overwhelmed by people power, but 3% Brahmins somehow have everyone under their thumb and are the face of evil. Buhahaha

Says the guy who repeats again and again that everyone wants to be brahmins.

Yes kammas dont own scriptures nor do they control religious narrative. They are nobody and nothing even in Ap now - just some wealthy people thats all. And whenever they do something a lot of people even in this DB will troll relentelessly.

You have to attack the religious narrative to fix caste. How many times Ambedkar refers to brahmins (countless) and how many times he refers to kammas as problem (zero).

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Says the guy who repeats again and again that everyone wants to be brahmins.

Yes kammas dont own scriptures nor do they control religious narrative. They are nobody and nothing even in Ap now - just some wealthy people thats all. And whenever they do something a lot of people even in this DB will troll relentelessly.

You have to attack the religious narrative to fix caste. How many times Ambedkar refers to brahmins (countless) and how many times he refers to kammas as problem (zero).

Ambedkar wasn't alive kammas captured power. Lol. 

Also he attacks brahminism that affects all castes. Not just kammas. Even jaffas are same as kammas. So I'm not attacking kammas than the idea that Brahmins are uniquely evil. It's a 1950 idea. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Ambedkar wasn't alive kammas captured power. Lol. 

Also he attacks brahminism that affects all castes. Not just kammas. Even jaffas are same as kammas. So I'm not attacking kammas than the idea that Brahmins are uniquely evil. It's a 1950 idea. 

ok so you admit brahminism is the problem. can there be brahminism without brahmins ?

And anyway why do you bring kammas and amaravati here. You waste too much time trying to guess and size me (and failing) than simply taking me up on what i say. Fool.