Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I am ok to donate as far as they are feeding few hungry people. I know they are feeding few hungry people because few of my friends volunteer for that org. My friends delivered grocery boxes to more than 1000 families during the peak pandemic last year. 

By the way one of them is non Hindu. Off course it doesn't matter to me but I know it matters to u

Lot of racists do charity as well. But in the long term run they destroy the society.There are far better organizations who do charity without these stuff.

It seems morals dont matter to you at all. Its nothing to do with Hindu. Everyone knows where the racism is coming from and who are biggest victims or that racism - hindus themselves.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@vampire if america and other countries tolerated racism because they supply food (using public money mostly by the way) then you wont be working there.

Lol ikkada racism ledha? Thanks for enlightening me

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Lol ikkada racism ledha? Thanks for enlightening me

You seem very comfortable with it. Thats why you encourage in india too. I dont know what can change people like you. You lot are a curse on humanity.

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You seem very comfortable with it. Thats why you encourage in india too. I dont know what can change people like you. You lot are a curse on humanity.

Ellehe nuvvu nee gola.

Nenu poor people ki food antuntey nuvvu racism antav

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

chetanayithe manchi chey. leka pothe poyi moolana koorcho. 

Same comment applies to Bhakts who commented on Mother Theresa… they commented on her saying she is doing preaching bible in the name of service

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Ellehe nuvvu nee gola.

Nenu poor people ki food antuntey nuvvu racism antav

Valla racism choopithe - food isthannru antunnav. Infact they dont even give food its mostly funded by public money. They are just contractors.

Basically you are comfortable with racism and have no problem with it. Maybe because you are a brahmin yourself.

19 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Same comment applies to Bhakts who commented on Mother Theresa… they commented on her saying she is doing preaching bible in the name of service

Mother teresa may have said something against hindus but these people are also trashing hindus while in australia.