Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ok so you admit brahminism is the problem. can there be brahminism without brahmins ?

And anyway why do you bring kammas and amaravati here. You waste too much time trying to guess and size me (and failing) than simply taking me up on what i say. Fool.

Barhminism is not the only problem. Lol. 

Deluded neo liberal scum planning great cities like Amaravati are also a problem, even when such plans are devoid of any brahminist thinking (but unfortunately they are brahminist plans) 

Cutting off Brahmins from brahminism is a fools errand. That's why I said you are 100% brahmin who wants to replace them. 

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ok so you admit brahminism is the problem. can there be brahminism without brahmins ?

And anyway why do you bring kammas and amaravati here. You waste too much time trying to guess and size me (and failing) than simply taking me up on what i say. Fool.

I don't have to size you. You are transparently stupid. On the one hand wanting high quality cities, while also decrying brahminism. 

Do you understand that the super slick city that you want built will suck the life out of the state? 

Even Bangalore doesn't make enough revenue (through taxes) to cover it's maintenance costs, and the state has to cough up the rest.

Ikkada edho Oka caste ni , organization ni mingali ankoni meere bhuthulu mingicchukuntunnarentra 😂😂😂

akshayapatra vadu ila annadu…. Nityananda Ala annadu …. Prathi vadu caste lagi penta cheyyali 😂😂 

Oka ammai ni rape chesthe … akkada kuda Brahmins ilantivi chala chesaru. They deserve it ane sannasulu meere matladali ilantivi 

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Barhminism is not the only problem. Lol. 

Deluded neo liberal scum planning great cities like Amaravati are also a problem, even when such plans are devoid of any brahminist thinking (but unfortunately they are brahminist plans) 

Cutting off Brahmins from brahminism is a fools errand. That's why I said you are 100% brahmin who wants to replace them. 

make an amaravati thread and vomit there. Whenver even a little is said against casteism or brhaminism parigetthu kottukuntu vasthadu castiest lamdike gaadu - what about amaravit antu. how can people be this manipulative and rotten to the very bottom.

25 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Ikkada edho Oka caste ni , organization ni mingali ankoni meere bhuthulu mingicchukuntunnarentra 😂😂😂

akshayapatra vadu ila annadu…. Nityananda Ala annadu …. Prathi vadu caste lagi penta cheyyali 😂😂 

Oka ammai ni rape chesthe … akkada kuda Brahmins ilantivi chala chesaru. They deserve it ane sannasulu meere matladali ilantivi 

so vallu ante cheppakoodadha ? gopyanga vunchi dakshinaalu collect chesukovala ?

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

make an amaravati thread and vomit there. Whenver even a little is said against casteism or brhaminism parigetthu kottukuntu vasthadu castiest lamdike gaadu - what about amaravit antu. how can people be this manipulative and rotten to the very bottom.

Hmmm... When you stop tagging me, I stop bringing up Amaravati. Simple. 

Also since I'm too slow, I'm going to react 2 weeks after you tag because I want the residual irritation to build up before I pour my bile on you. Hehe.. so don't give me crap that you didn't tag me here. You tagged me somewhere else and I chose this thread to pull your pants. Hehehe

Stop tagging me, and I fcuk off. Good luck

20 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

They serve poor children in karnataka USING GOVT MONEY  $hitty sambhar without onions. Kids are unable to eat this crap and this is defeating one of them main purposes of mid day meals in poorer neighbourhoods.

ee sound ekkadoo vinnattu vunde Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF