Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Same comment applies to Bhakts who commented on Mother Theresa… they commented on her saying she is doing preaching bible in the name of service

abbe adi vere..akkada christian aame.

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

These POS only want your money but have no respect for your life.

DXhI9vMUQAEPrBB?format=jpg&name=small

wow..this guy is a piece of  Sh*t . Valla gudi ki velthe donations iyyamani gola 10gutaru

next time i will tell, shoodra ni sir i shdnt donate ani

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ikkada sudra word ni brahmin no replace chesthe nuvvu entha ginjuntaavo ee forum lo andhariki thelusu.

Really?? Why do you think I am a Brahmin? Did I every say that? FYI-  I am not a Brahmin and I do not belong to any of the major/popular castes.. 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

These POS only want your money but have no respect for your life.

DXhI9vMUQAEPrBB?format=jpg&name=small

Veedi grudda

everyone have 5 tatvas sudra kshatriya brahmin vaisya untouchables .

he is making fools by labelling people.

Racist gadu

Lambadas ready to reach top positions appudu untadi na kodaka srila neku

I agree completely. Akshaya Patra is a quasi hindu supremacist organization.

But people in this db are also hindu supremacists. So waste of time trying to convince them to not donate to Akshaya Patra. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Really?? Why do you think I am a Brahmin? Did I every say that? FYI-  I am not a Brahmin and I do not belong to any of the major/popular castes.. 😄

It doesn't matter. Everyone aspires to be like Brahmins. Project the worst and most anti social behavioral tendencies of Brahmins. That's how supremacists work.

Justifying hierarchy, and by convincing that it's the only way to organize society. People who buy into that kind of sh1t are all comfortable with the idea. They can even be Dalits. There are Dalits who are vocal against reservation. That's the kind of poison that is spread by these groups and people who can't think critically

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

the moment Islamists and leftists start hating akshaya patra, its a clear sign AP org is doing great, there is a more reason to donate them

Yeah bad faith actions and sociopathic tendencies are common traits among supremacists.

Its super cool to be racist fcuk like AkPa defending asshole, than be a decent person today in India. I am living in this hell. Horrible

1 hour ago, Midnightsun said:

Veedi grudda

everyone have 5 tatvas sudra kshatriya brahmin vaisya untouchables .

he is making fools by labelling people.

Racist gadu

Lambadas ready to reach top positions appudu untadi na kodaka srila neku

Nobody can go past these supremacist fcuks as long as they are the ruling power. 

Even if Lambadas reach top positions, they can do so only within the structure these guys have created and control. So they may feel bad about others competing with them, but they will always be comfortable. More comfortable than others 

This applies not just to Brahmins, but to kammas and reddies too, since the top financial and social networks of these castes are also behaving like Brahmins. 

But @Telugodura456 get some kamma people to say something against akpa. Lol. 

Entire indian society is brahminized. And you are still talking about Brahmins. Lol

@Telugodura456 today almost every person who makes upwards of some 1lk/mo in India is secretly a Hindu supremacist or a vacuous liberal. 

If you want super amazing cities like Amaravati graphics, or of you are proud of Hyd or Chennai while mocking its lowest income dwellings, you are a hindu supremacist. 

Yeah the amazing people who are living in posh hyd localities are all most probably hindu supremacists. Most telugu people are Hindu supremacists. Tamils are Dravidian supremacists. Lol. 

Most people lack basic education on systems and how they function and just want to believe they (and their group) got to where they are with hard work alone. They are all supremacist scum. 

Entire society is fcuked. Let's start over. 

But change can't come from balisina pakodis like in here. They are too comfortable in their delusional bubble. 

Max 3rd rate ideas like Telugu/Tamil nation can come from upper caste scum like you ra @Telugodura456. Do you even realise that majority of telugu society is bigoted? Do you understand why, and how it's impossible to treat it, and how feeding that supremacy more through making telugu nation is a recipe for disaster? 

Change can come only if the poor wake up and demand their fair share or collapse the system completely. You guys should suffer ra @Telugodura456 otherwise you'll continue to back your own delusional crap while calling Parry's as stinky, and Chennai as a poorer than Hyd.

what next Kolkata (the greatest Indian city) is poorer than Bangalore aa? Haha.. do you even understand how cities work? New infrastructure that is built needs to be maintained and cities, and the cost keeps rising every year. For eg both Hyderabad and Bangalore newer cities survive and thrive by taking more from their state than Chennai or Kolkata. 

you first understand that you yourself are a hindu supremacist. Just blaming Brahmins doesn't let you off the hook for the stupid sh1t you post here.

India lo unnai konni townships, Hyderabad Bangalore etc lo. 

Lopala velthe western country lo unnattu. For just a low price of 3000rs/mo maintenance fee.  It's so painful to even walk around in that place. Having a security guard for every tower.

Nuvvu alanti place ni support chesi (Amaravati awesome) AkPa oddu antunnava? Akkada bathikey 90% people will gladly donate to AkPa. 

Wake up ra telugodura. Your telugu nationalism is also Hindu supremacist in character. Stop posting and reflect on what a piece of sh1t you are. 

People live in bubbles annayya. Aa bubble burst avthey tappa they won't be exposed to the entire system and how it feeds them. Andukey if you are a decent person, just do your work and try not to be a bigot (even telugu nationalism is bigotry), or if you are truly pained by the way things are - hope the system collapses and people suffer. But it won't change the system. It'll harden people's attitudes. Basically there's no hope. So good luck. Lol.