Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

4 hours ago, siru said:

wow..this guy is a piece of  Sh*t . Valla gudi ki velthe donations iyyamani gola 10gutaru

next time i will tell, shoodra ni sir i shdnt donate ani

The funny thing is they all come to south to make their money. North lo villa mohaliku pilli biccham kooda radhu. But they all praise north/aryans etc. Endho ee mental behaviours -i  dont get it all.

But more than them there are fifth columnists who allow these people to get very comfortable. Vallani anaali.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Really?? Why do you think I am a Brahmin? Did I every say that? FYI-  I am not a Brahmin and I do not belong to any of the major/popular castes.. 😄

i did not say you are brahmin. I said you will sulk and make a fuss if a similiar post is made about brahmins. I remember a conversation like that long time back.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It doesn't matter. Everyone aspires to be like Brahmins. Project the worst and most anti social behavioral tendencies of Brahmins. That's how supremacists work.

Justifying hierarchy, and by convincing that it's the only way to organize society. People who buy into that kind of sh1t are all comfortable with the idea. They can even be Dalits. There are Dalits who are vocal against reservation. That's the kind of poison that is spread by these groups and people who can't think critically

idoka mentalodu. who is aspiring to be a brahmin - i dont understand that. Yes some indian nationalists have recreated indian past - i think Vivekananda did it and said something like that. But an average person in india who leads a normal life and not infected by poison of indian nationalist or indian pride would never even think of such things.

Yes there is other casteism too but this thread is for a specific purpose - dont abuse everything for your secret RSS agenda. You basically want to trash all indian people and put them under delhi.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

These POS only want your money but have no respect for your life.

DXhI9vMUQAEPrBB?format=jpg&name=small

Avunu anta money madrasalaki donate cheyyali, vallu pillalani machi pouruluga teerchi diddi, America, France, UK etc deshalaku shanti dootaluga pampinchi, vaallu mana amara javaanulaina Saddam, bin laden, gadaffi lani spoortiga teesukoni prapancha vyaptamga shanti ni nelakolputaaru. 

what is pathetic is that any decent person - just have to read and say this is horrible or iam sad he said that.

but @Thokkalee or @vampire or other trolls couldnt even say that. I used to think these people are like that because they did not the real story. But they know everything and pick evil.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is pathetic is that any decent person - just have to read and say this is horrible or iam sad he said that.

but @Thokkalee or @vampire or other trolls couldnt even say that. I used to think these people are like that because they did not the real story. But they know everything and pick evil.

neeku-dandam-raa-ayyaa-macha.gif

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

idoka mentalodu. who is aspiring to be a brahmin - i dont understand that. Yes some indian nationalists have recreated indian past - i think Vivekananda did it and said something like that. But an average person in india who leads a normal life and not infected by poison of indian nationalist or indian pride would never even think of such things.

Yes there is other casteism too but this thread is for a specific purpose - dont abuse everything for your secret RSS agenda. You basically want to trash all indian people and put them under delhi.

Keep begging them to not donate to AkPa, because you are too dumb to understand what they want. 

Yes, all indian people are trash. But it doesn't matter.what matters is what agenda you/they want to fight for. 

As long as you admit that telugu nation is brahminist in it's ideal, you have no idea what you are talking about

50 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

@Raven_Rayes konchem kuda jaali lekunda @Telugodura456 meedha antha paga endku.

You are like either 0  or 1

In reality brahminism can be quantified in % ages.....10% brahmin 40% brahmin or 100% brahmin....

telugodura456 may be 30-40% brahmin...we never know

btw test yourself and let me know

Yes. I can't tell about what percent of brahminism is in me. But sure I'm brahmin too, even though I consciously try not to be, because I'm too dumb to do anything productive with my life 

Telugodura is 100% brahmin though. He just wants to replace Brahmins.. unlike others who just want to adopt their worst tendencies. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yes. I can't tell about what percent of brahminism is in me. But sure I'm brahmin too, even though I consciously try not to be, because I'm too dumb to do anything productive with my life 

Telugodura is 100% brahmin though. He just wants to replace Brahmins.. unlike others who just want to adopt their worst tendencies. 

10gera mental. I want to anihilate casteism. You dont like it because you secretly want to be casteist. So you keep trying to demoralize me with your half clever attempts.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

DO you admire high quality  telugus who live in luxury and sophistry while living in a state with per capita income of less than 2l per year. Yes. So you are brahmin

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

DO you admire high quality  telugus who live in luxury and sophistry while living in a state with per capita income of less than 2l per year. Yes. So you are brahmin

There are high quality telugu people in all incomes. You want to prove that a telugu guy cannot be high quality and must be slave of an rss. you think you are so slick but you are devious and the most brahminical of all guys here.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bcoz I give a damn fcuk about who is leading iskon. I don't know who it is and I don't care who it is.

Clear ga cheppina, I will donate to akshaya Patra because I saw it helped people by giving grocery. Daaniki iskon founder bongu boshanam anta.