Do NOT give money to Akshya Patra

Telugodura456

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

These POS only want your money but have no respect for your life.

DXhI9vMUQAEPrBB?format=jpg&name=small

You should boycott all Islamic organisations too , they follow a book which encourages slavery and treating kafirs as sub humans 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You should boycott all Islamic organisations too , they follow a book which encourages slavery and treating kafirs as sub humans 

Yerri salaha. No one here pays anything to islamic org. Why dont you stick to your chaddi organizations.

12 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I don't care if they respect me or not. Least bothered.

Let me know if they are diverting the funds, will stop donating. 

They already do that https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/over-19-ton-of-mid-day-meal-rice-seized-from-iskcon-temple-in-vizag

You think scoundrels with opinions like that will be honest ? i dont know what this tells about your thinking.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They already do that https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/over-19-ton-of-mid-day-meal-rice-seized-from-iskcon-temple-in-vizag

You think scoundrels with opinions like that will be honest ? i dont know what this tells about your thinking.

I was asking about akshaya Patra foundation. Afaik, it operates as sep entity

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I was asking about akshaya Patra foundation. Afaik, it operates as sep entity

So you are ok donating money to racists as long you think they are spending money on their racism? is that your moral values ?

By the way Akshay Patra is known to serve $hitty food defeating mid day meal scheme purpose (bring kids to school and nourish them properly) because of its nazi purity beliefs. In the same article :

"Two weeks ago, the Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) run by ISKCON had refused to add onion and garlic in the meals in Karnataka as according to APF’s beliefs onion and garlic are ‘tamasic’ ingredients. As ingredients, they are in the “lower modes of nature,” and are associated with passion, ignorance, lethargy, lack of focus and confusion, the organisation believes"

• Upvote 1

They serve poor children in karnataka USING GOVT MONEY  $hitty sambhar without onions. Kids are unable to eat this crap and this is defeating one of them main purposes of mid day meals in poorer neighbourhoods.

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Disco closed - malli nee patthi yepaaram dheniki inka 😂😂

pora pakkaki. The hate you have for 95% of hindus is clear. Malla hindu warrioir laaga veshal esthav. All you have really is hate- hate most of hindus, hate all of muslims and christian.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you are ok donating money to racists as long you think they are spending money on their racism? is that your moral values ?

By the way Akshay Patra is known to serve $hitty food defeating mid day meal scheme purpose (bring kids to school and nourish them properly) because of its nazi purity beliefs. In the same article :

"Two weeks ago, the Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) run by ISKCON had refused to add onion and garlic in the meals in Karnataka as according to APF’s beliefs onion and garlic are ‘tamasic’ ingredients. As ingredients, they are in the “lower modes of nature,” and are associated with passion, ignorance, lethargy, lack of focus and confusion, the organisation believes"

I am ok to donate as far as they are feeding few hungry people. I know they are feeding few hungry people because few of my friends volunteer for that org. My friends delivered grocery boxes to more than 1000 families during the peak pandemic last year. 

By the way one of them is non Hindu. Off course it doesn't matter to me but I know it matters to u

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

pora pakkaki. The hate you have for 95% of hindus is clear. Malla hindu warrioir laaga veshal esthav. All you have really is hate- hate most of hindus, hate all of muslims and christian.

Edhokati fix avvu ledha brand maarchi 10gu mundhu - sagam sagam cut mirchi lekka kaburlu seppamaaku.

• Haha 1