This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

tag  cheyyaku aithe. mooskunta

coming and telling our brethren what they need to make and what they need to do for a living. You got some nerve.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

coming and telling our brethren what they need to make and what they need to do for a living. You got some nerve.

tag cheyyaku aithe. lmao

22 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

VP candidate Margaret Alva spills the beans about Sonia Gandhi's ill-treatment of former PM Narasimha Rao

A day after veteran Congress leader Margaret Alva was appointed as the Vice-Presidential candidate by the United Opposition, a video clip of her interview with India Today has gone viral on social media.

The contentious interview was given by her to ‘journalist’ Karan Thapar in July 2016. Margaret Alva had accused Congress supremo Sonia Gandhi of insulting former Indian Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao.

Thapar said, “There is a real sense from your book that Sonia Gandhi got her revenge. You were General Secretary and you saw how Narasimha Rao’s body was treated by Congress and Sonia was then Congress President.”

“The gun carriage bearing Narasimha’s body was not allowed to enter the AICC headquarters. Instead, it was parked on the pavement outside the gates, with chairs for party leaders outside the gate,” he read out an excerpt from Margaret Alva’s book titled ‘Courage & Commitment: An Autobiography.’

The Vice-Presidential nominee had clarified, “Whatever the differences, he had been the Prime Minister, Congress President, Chief Minister and party’s General Secretary. He had done a wonderful job, except for the Babri Masjid and the mess up with it.”

“When a man is dead, you don’t treat him that way. And I was hurt. I have always regretted not walking away on that occasion but I did not want to insult his body by walking away,” she informed.

Margaret Alva, however, conceded that she did not raise the issue with Sonia Gandhi and had only confided about it to her party colleagues. “This is not the way to treat a dead leader,” she said.

During the interview, she also revealed that there is no picture of PV Narasimha Rao in the Congress headquarters, although the walls are adorned with pictures of other party leaders.

The veteran Congress politician also nodded in affirmation when Karan Thapar pointed out that Narasimha Rao was not given the honour of a cremation or burial in the National Capital.

Indignities meted out to PV Narsimha Rao under Congress

It is not a hidden fact that Sonia Gandhi loathed P.V. Narasimha Rao enough to not allow his mortal remains to enter the AICC (All India Congress Committee) compound. His body stayed parked in a carriage outside the gate.

PV Narasimha Rao, who Manmohan Singh hails as the “father of economic reforms in India” did not even receive a state funeral. In fact, a leader like Sanjay Gandhi, who presided over horrendous programs such as forced sterilisation during the Emergency was honoured with a state funeral and a samadhi in Delhi.

However, PV Narasimha Rao was not considered by the Congress leadership, headed by Sonia Gandhi, of worthy enough to deserve a state funeral and a samadhi in Delhi. Sonia Gandhi, it is believed, was ‘upset‘ about the way the investigation of Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination had proceeded.

Even before his demise, Rao was subjected to humiliation and abasement that did not seem proper for a senior AICC member and the former Prime Minister of India. Rao passed away on 23rd December 2004.

On 27th December 2004, M D Nalapat, an Indian academic and columnist wrote (emphasis added): “In fact, despite being a former AICC president and a prime minister, Narasimha Rao was not just excluded from the Congress Working Committee since the current heir to the Nehru dynasty took charge of the party in 1998, he was not even allowed to become one of the numerous ‘special invitees’, most of whom get selected for their cheerleader skills rather than any other contribution.”

Following his death, Nalapat claimed that despite calling a special Union Cabinet meeting at 3 pm to discuss the subject of Rao’s funera. No arrangements were made at his 9 Motilal Nehru Marg to receive the body and place it on a platform.

Neither flowers nor carpets were laid out by the Congress administration for the mourning crowds to sit on.

Bro chanipoyina PVNR meeda ilanti conspiracy stories chala ne vachayi ivanni pakkana pettu

pakkanna unna advani mana murali manohar joshi ni ayithe literally champesadu modi they are just lingering in BJP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Kodanda Ram praises abolition of patel-patwari can you say he is kamma.

OWaisi once said after Nizam it was CBN for hyderabad can you say he is kamma.

Kamal hassan said he is fan of CBN - can you say he is kamma ?

KTR praised that it was CBN who put IT on hyderabad map

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/chandrababu-naidu-made-hyderabad-it-hub-ktr-praises-andhra-cm-73231

Can you say KTR is kamma.

Neither @Raven_Rayes nor @RSUCHOU nor @Ryzen_renoir will have the guts to say that. I made ten thousand posts here against caste but this stinky narsi will immideately call me kamma if i agree with any of CBN policies.

KCR said this on CBN and his contribution to Hyderabad.

I can give you several different links like this. Vadannadu, veedannadu.. Mastu kathalu innam thee.

2 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

KCR said this on CBN and his contribution to Hyderabad.

I can give you several different links like this. Vadannadu, veedannadu.. Mastu kathalu innam thee.

jai rahul gandhi! jai modi! jai delhi. electornic payments vacchindhi Modi valle - hi tec city matuku ee manishi valla kaadhu. Golden mile ni prakruthi ala puttinchindhi.

jai rahul gandhi! jai modi! jai delhi. electornic payments vacchindhi Modi valle - hi tec city matuku ee manishi valla kaadhu. Golden mile ni prakruthi ala puttinchindhi.

Kadu. Nijam nuvvu enni saarlu edchina maaradu. Chandra Babu Naidu chesindi goranta cheppedi kondantha. Vine vadu ep ayite cheppevadu chandra babu. Ee kathalu mastu saarlu cheppinav kadha kaka. Needi pasupu raktham. chala disciplined raktham. Nee blood, breed veru. Memu alaga janam.

Neeku nacchindi nuvvu nammu kaka. Mammalni idiseyyi. Chandra Babu takes more credit than he deserves. Idhi naa nischita abhiprayam. Unless you can come with irrefutable facts to change that, please do not engage with me. You are driven by your emotions and not by facts. So, there is no way we can come to a common ground. There will never be a fruitful outcome to any of our discussions as long as none of us budge from their positions. Inka discussion enduku bhai. Jayamu Jayamu ani nuvvanuko, po ra rei ani memanukuntam. 

Vine opika lenappudu enduku bhaiyya mammalnandarini tag chestav? Nee time waste, maa time waste. You live in your dystopian reality and let us live in our own. Dandalu dora. Mammalni oggeyi.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Kadu. Nijam nuvvu enni saarlu edchina maaradu. Chandra Babu Naidu chesindi goranta cheppedi kondantha. Vine vadu ep ayite cheppevadu chandra babu. Ee kathalu mastu saarlu cheppinav kadha kaka. Needi pasupu raktham. chala disciplined raktham. Nee blood, breed veru. Memu alaga janam.

Neeku nacchindi nuvvu nammu kaka. Mammalni idiseyyi. Chandra Babu takes more credit than he deserves. Idhi naa nischita abhiprayam. Unless you can come with irrefutable facts to change that, please do not engage with me. You are driven by your emotions and not by facts. So, there is no way we can come to a common ground. There will never be a fruitful outcome to any of our discussions as long as none of us budge from their positions. Inka discussion enduku bhai. Jayamu Jayamu ani nuvvanuko, po ra rei ani memanukuntam. 

Vine opika lenappudu enduku bhaiyya mammalnandarini tag chestav? Nee time waste, maa time waste. You live in your dystopian reality and let us live in our own. Dandalu dora. Mammalni oggeyi.

Adhe - standing buildings/plans/laks of employments/numerous testominals are NOT irrefutable evidence for you. Demonization and various speculations are however - you are cock sure - antunna.

42 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Bro chanipoyina PVNR meeda ilanti conspiracy stories chala ne vachayi ivanni pakkana pettu

pakkanna unna advani mana murali manohar joshi ni ayithe literally champesadu modi they are just lingering in BJP

Actually yes both are true, idi conspiracy story ani kotti paareyalem manam kooda choosam aa time lo PVNR mrutha dehaniki veellu chesina avamanam. 

Ala ani Modi chesindi correct ani kaadu, yeah MMJ and Advani got literally thrown aside due to the new shah modi batch

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Adhe - standing buildings/plans/laks of employments/numerous testominals are NOT irrefutable evidence for you. Demonization and various speculations are however - you are cock sure - antunna.

Yes. I am cocksure about others. I am biased. Let's stop this at that point. There is no point in continuing our discussion.

11 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Yes. I am cocksure about others. I am biased. Let's stop this at that point. There is no point in continuing our discussion.

manodu elantodu antey, Chennai lo putti perigina, DMK sympathizer aina naa deggarkay ochhi state rights gurinchi lecture istadu. inka subnationalism, ethnic nationalism ani maamuluga undadhu lecture lu.. as if I've never heard of these concepts before he decided to illuminate me.

sarey emanna kothhaga cheptaada ante, em undadhu akkada.

tippi tippi okatey point ki osthadu. sandrabob valley manam andaram bathikaam.. or amaravati is the greatest public works project ever in India.

vaaditho jaali meedha maatlada.. but inka I think its time to unleash this monster on this db. hehe...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

manodu elantodu antey, Chennai lo putti perigina, DMK sympathizer aina naa deggarkay ochhi state rights gurinchi lecture istadu. inka subnationalism, ethnic nationalism ani maamuluga undadhu lecture lu.. as if I've never heard of these concepts before he decided to illuminate me.

sarey emanna kothhaga cheptaada ante, em undadhu akkada.

tippi tippi okatey point ki osthadu. sandrabob valley manam andaram bathikaam.. or amaravati is the greatest public works project ever in India.

vaaditho jaali meedha maatlada.. but inka I think its time to unleash this monster on this db. hehe...

antha thelusu anukune yemi thelyani moorkhuduvi.

chooddaam tag cheyyakunda entha sepu untaav ani @Telugodura456 lavda ga.

maata meedha undu. nuvvu cheppindhi nijamey... naaku enduku tg/ap gurinchi? avasaram ledhu.

so nannu laagaku nee lavda conversations loki. laagithey kamma prasthavana sure ga osthundi. unavoidable.

mari intha siggu padithey ela kamma ki open ga support cheyyakunda? mana RK ni choosi nerchukovachu ga.

moorkhudivi kaadhura narsi ga @Raven_Rayes - SHAITAN vi. thats the correct word for batch. Okkadiki 200 acres land asami in fortune 500 WFH option but acts like a victim. Inkodu patel patwari laanti neech movements venekesukoni ravadam.

Inkodu paisachika family aina gandhi family which murdered thousands in their name "i am proud brahmin antu jandhyam choopisthe" - he will self correct anta.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

antha thelusu anukune yemi thelyani moorkhuduvi.

naaku maatramey kaadhu.. ee db evadiki kooda emi teliyadhu. lite teesko.

moorkhudivi kaadhura narsi ga @Raven_Rayes - SHAITAN vi. thats the correct word for batch. Okkadiki 200 acres land asami in fortune 500 WFH option but acts like a victim. Inkodu patel patwari laanti neech movements venekesukoni ravadam.

Inkodu paisachika family aina gandhi family which murdered thousands in their name "i am proud brahmin antu jandhyam choopisthe" - he will self correct anta.

logic leni chethha.

why are you so scared to actually argue on point? emi telidhu ani oppeskoni mooskoni povataaniki naamoshi enduku?

vaadiki 200ac unte enti, 20000ac unte enti? I don't understand. entra intha chillar ga argue chestunnav? malli nee bathukki tekku okati.