This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you said he needs to stick to  godavari. So a person like kammula who had his entire childhood in telangana is not fit to make movies on telangana because of his origins but rahul "i am a brahmin" gandhi who doesnt speak a shred of telugu or tamil can rule entire india. 

yeah, his movie on godavari was more authentic. so its better if he sticks to it.

saying that is hate for kammula to you?

Just now, Vaampire said:

He would have won anyway even if tdp contested.. 89 lo tdp ki full anti waive undi ap lo

thats speculation.  And this is 1991 not 89. In 1990 itself congress killed 200 innocnents in hyderabad for politics.  Remember by 1994 TDP came back to power in full swing. Whether PVN would have won depends on who TDP fields. As i said can you say he would have won if NTR himself decide to contest.

Whatever you may say TDP having a candidate increased risks for PVN. It was nice on NTR not to give even that risk.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are not a sincere guy in general.

it's irrelevant. you can puncture my arguments instead of talking about me all the time.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, his movie on godavari was more authentic. so its better if he sticks to it.

saying that is hate for kammula to you?

rey Narsi ga you still dont realize how racist that was dont you ? telling a man he needs to stick to theme of his family origin. Its like telling an indian to stick to making curries in usa. the correct word for you and halwa is SHAITAN. in deed you are demons.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

thats speculation.  And this is 1991 not 89. In 1990 itself congress killed 200 innocnents in hyderabad for politics.  Remember by 1994 TDP came back to power in full swing. Whether PVN would have won depends on who TDP fields. As i said can you say he would have won if NTR himself decide to contest.

Whatever you may say TDP having a candidate increased risks for PVN. It was nice on NTR not to give even that risk.

Well tdp won 13 mp seats out of 42 in same 1991 in general elections(i think they were held like 3-4 months earlier to by elections for nandyal).

i agree it was nice of ntr to not field a candidate in nandyal. Not denying that

Just now, Vaampire said:

Well tdp won 13 mp seats out of 42 in same 1991 in general elections(i think they were held like 3-4 months earlier to by elections for nandyal).

i agree it was nice of ntr to not field a candidate in nandyal. Not denying that

It was by election not general one.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It was by election not general one.

I said the same. General elections were held 3-4 months before bi-election for nandyal

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey Narsi ga you still dont realize how racist that was dont you ? telling a man he needs to stick to theme of his family origin. Its like telling an indian to stick to making curries in usa. the correct word for you and halwa is SHAITAN. in deed you are demons.

I tell maniratnam to stick to his upper caste brahmin stories too, and not try to create characters he doesn't understand... like that abhishek bacchhan one in Yuva.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chillara discussion. entha kastapadathaav aa point ni prove cheskodaaniki

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I tell maniratnam to stick to his upper caste brahmin stories too, and not try to create characters he doesn't understand... like that abhishek bacchhan one in Yuva.

Manirathan is a brahmin - you canot change caste in india. But Kammula lived his entire life in telangana. post by post you get more ridiculous.

Manirathan is a brahmin - you canot change caste in india. But Kammula lived his entire life in telangana. post by post you get more ridiculous.

lmao. its not ridiculous. shekhar kammula movies are unwatchable to me. uppercaste upper middle class trash. so he should stick to that. making 3rd rate movies like that amala as amma movie.

so him suddenly trying to explore casteism in TG is so stupid ani cheppa. daanni hatred anukuntey adhi nee insecurity or again your silly 'personal hatred'.

42 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. its not ridiculous. shekhar kammula movies are unwatchable to me. uppercaste upper middle class trash. so he should stick to that. making 3rd rate movies like that amala as amma movie.

so him suddenly trying to explore casteism in TG is so stupid ani cheppa. daanni hatred anukuntey adhi nee insecurity or again your silly 'personal hatred'.

10gera. yem maatdlathov neeke thelidhu. . YOu are trash ra narsy. gutter trash.

10gera. yem maatdlathov neeke thelidhu. . YOu are trash ra narsy. gutter trash.

@Telugodura456 Why do you have so much Kamma caste gajji?

Why do you feel all other caste, religion and creed as inferior to Kammas?