This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

tagging me everywhere as a kamma hater is your definition of 'mildly supporting TDP decision aa? lmao.

is it not right. what even makes you think i am a kamma leave alone crying against loss of so called kamma leverage somewhere ? No kamma ever comes here to support me. Because they know i am not talking for them

In fact red thupaki does take offense if you criticize kamma - i dont care. But you are super nice to him but hate me because i oppose what you support brahminiccal caste system.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey lamdike - what is hand waving. I said NO to property rights in the veru first sentence but then called for NUANCE. Do you know property rights is not JUSt for agri land but extends to industries and factories as well. I know you get orgasm on rural land because you think kammas get most effected or some factfree prejudice. Ending property rights means no private enterprise at all - you get that ? racist **.

LAND records will never be clear in a third world country . You really think before patel-patwari everything was rosy ? you know nothing ra narsi. Edho imaginary kamma ki imaginary benefit vasthayi antu you chase imaginary things.

what is this argument?

ofcourse I know that ending property rights is ending private enterprise. I'm for ending private enterprise. but not for communist govt takeover of all lands.. that's like much worse than what we have now.

keep bringing in Kamma into every discussion like an idiot, and then claim victimhood. what a moron.

what I think about patel-patwari is immaterial. why does TG have inordinate amount of land dispute cases on court now? from the land surey, it looks like upwards of 28% of lands are in dispute in some districts.

Is it the same in other states too? I don't know. You seem to know. pls tell.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

is it not right. what even makes you think i am a kamma leave alone crying against loss of so called kamma leverage somewhere ? No kamma ever comes here to support me. Because they know i am not talking for them

In fact red thupaki does take offense if you criticize kamma - i dont care. But you are super nice to him but hate me because i oppose what you support brahminiccal caste system.

bringing up kamma grievance into every discussion is disgusting. ofcourse you are going to branded as kamma if you keep doing it.

nobody reads the sh1t you post. most of kammas here think that you and I are the same person. that's why no kamma is supporting you.

that's also a reason why most people are not attacking you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey adhi MP elections ra. Enni seats unna congress ki - PVN will be elected by telugu people in nandyal where TDP has strength. Assal thalakayi lo medhadhu undha ? yem maatludthunnavo ardham aithundha?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandyal_(Lok_Sabha_constituency)#Election_results

89/91 lo congress gelichina seat adhi kuda atleast 2 lakh majority. 91 lo aithe 30% votes went to TDP where as the congress had 60% votes. TDP has strength? As always you seem to be thinking through your ass.

1 minute ago, RSUCHOU said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandyal_(Lok_Sabha_constituency)#Election_results

89/91 lo congress gelichina seat adhi kuda atleast 2 lakh majority. 91 lo aithe 30% votes went to TDP where as the congress had 60% votes. TDP has strength? As always you seem to be thinking through your ass.

you think PVN has strength ? even in own party aath care for him. Does it not depend on candidate too. You talk from your ass man. So you are saying congress can put up anyone and it can win - state lo scene leka poyinodu PVN. what if NTR himself decided to stand against PVN ?

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bringing up kamma grievance into every discussion is disgusting. ofcourse you are going to branded as kamma if you keep doing it.

nobody reads the sh1t you post. most of kammas here think that you and I are the same person. that's why no kamma is supporting you.

KYs3qi.gif

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you think PVN has strength ? even in own party aath care for him. Does it not depend on candidate too. You talk from your ass man. So you are saying congress can put up anyone and it can win - state lo scene leka poyinodu PVN. what if NTR himself decided to stand against PVN ?

what a low grade argument just to defend your stupid 'son of soil' stand.

can we accuse NTR of supporting a brahmin.. :giggle:

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is this argument?

ofcourse I know that ending property rights is ending private enterprise. I'm for ending private enterprise. but not for communist govt takeover of all lands.. that's like much worse than what we have now.

keep bringing in Kamma into every discussion like an idiot, and then claim victimhood. what a moron.

what I think about patel-patwari is immaterial. why does TG have inordinate amount of land dispute cases on court now? from the land surey, it looks like upwards of 28% of lands are in dispute in some districts.

Is it the same in other states too? I don't know. You seem to know. pls tell.

ending private enterprise means public take over. thats definition of communism. Inka antha kanna emundhi communism antaaniki.

Again you are such a light weight ra narsi ga. Every think you claim to know you are super flaky.

Hyd had no patel-patwari but notorious for land records. Coastal andhra is somewhat decent even when munsif system ended. Because british cared a lot about land records nizams not so much.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Opposing patel-patwari is a kamma greivance to you. Opposing langa movement is a kamma greivance to you.  supporting hitec city is a kamma greivance to you.

You dont really argue with what i say - you fight with me thinking i am some imaginary kamma crying over some lost of imaginay leverage.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ending private enterprise means public take over. thats definition of communism. Inka antha kanna emundhi communism antaaniki.

Again you are such a light weight ra narsi ga. Every think you claim to know you are super flaky.

Hyd had no patel-patwari but notorious for land records. Coastal andhra is somewhat decent even when munsif system ended. Because british cared a lot about land records nizams not so much.

no.

prove that I'm a lightweight by never tagging me again until the end of the year. lmao.

keep up your arguments with the other assholes in this db without tagging me. lets see if you can do it. I won't post too.

you mean the Hyd city is notorious for land records, or the hyd state? even this claim is irrelevant to the discussion. you are simply throwing all sorts of sh1t to see what sticks, instead of accepting that you have no idea what you are saying.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Opposing patel-patwari is a kamma greivance to you. Opposing langa movement is a kamma greivance to you.  supporting hitec city is a kamma greivance to you.

You dont really argue with what i say - you fight with me thinking i am some imaginary kamma crying over some lost of imaginay leverage.

yes. whining that people who criticize patwari, support TG movement, criticize amaravati are anti kamma is kamma grievance.

you say nothing of worth to argue against. I'm disgusted by your posts. disgusted that a guy so dumb is so full of himself.

32 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism?

why do you bring @RedThupaki dude when you are the one having Kamma kula gajji

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. whining that people who criticize patwari, support TG movement, criticize amaravati are anti kamma is kamma grievance.

you say nothing of worth to argue against. I'm disgusted by your posts. disgusted that a guy so dumb is so full of himself.

Rey narsiga you are the one who brings up those things. Not me. you dont know half the time what you talk about.