This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

are you for or against property rights? lmao.

when I set up my moon/mars base, I'm gonna shoot every sob who tries to set up property rights system right on the forehead.

only law in the land would be - murder is illegal, except of someone who tries to organize or tries to be your boss.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

antha scene ledhu. you always take the side of opressors  - EVERY  frigging time. 

because you are making stupid arguments.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

are you for or against property rights? lmao.

when I set up my moon/mars base, I'm gonna shoot every sob who tries to set up property rights system right on the forehead.

only law in the land would be - murder is illegal, except of someone who tries to organize or tries to be your boss.

moon/mars anta. Shooting chesthadanta. But here he cannot support ending heriditary power system without "nuance".

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

moon/mars anta. Shooting chesthadanta. But here he cannot support ending heriditary power system without "nuance".

you are so dumb man.

are you for or against property rights? first tell that.

people who are arguing against you, are all property rights supporters. are you one or not?

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are so dumb man.

are you for or against property rights? first tell that.

people who are arguing against you, are all property rights supporters. are you one or not?

Property rights - No - but its not unmitigated evil like caste is. Nuance in Property rights makes sense. even chinese - after they nationalized all farm lands - gave back effective ownership back to farmers . Also property rights dont apply only to rural agricutlural areas - it is bradly under means of production - if you end property rights fully you must end private ownership of everything including factories and industries- there will no longer be "few young men will show up and set up firms to make this or that"

Anyway - i cant understand for fck sake - why you have so much soft spot for evil caste system. assalu your fundamental morals are all screwed up.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yedhava sollu speculation ki end undadhu. HITEC city apparently evvadu katledhu - dhaananthara adhe vacchindhi natural. Golden mile ela vacchindho evadiki thelusu? anti sannai nokkulu.

Ilanti speculations meeda cock sure ga untav.

Pora babu. Neeku already cheppa kadha. HITEC city babu gare kattaru. Infact ninnane photo print out teesukoni devudi gadilo pettukunna Chandranna di. Roju poddune dandam pettukuntunna. NTR photo aithe inka direct ga gundello petteskunna. Nannidiseyi ra babu. 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey annayya...

I said he's sad that Kammas lost a lot of leverage in TG. whether that is true or not can be debated, but imo that is his perception. It is my deduction that his reactionary bs comments come from that one point.

indhulo I hate Kammas ani enduku neeku anipinchindhi? I'm saying he loves Kammas too much, an irrational love.

I don't care about Kammas or Komatis. I have a general distaste for all uppercaste people (including all my relatives), but my comments in this db have nothing to do with that. I'm only calling out his complete lack of arguments, and instead reliance on an appeal to base emotions - like ethnic solidarity, to cover for his own stupidity in defending an irrational love for Kammas.

This coward keeps looking for imaginary things based on speculations. IN the process he lost soul and now is not even in a position to condemn abolotion of patel-patwari system. ANd more he persists more he will be sucked in to that.

I dont know what difference this narsi has compared to any other bigot. He always take their stance. I dont see any gang of kammas coming to support me.

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Pora babu. Neeku already cheppa kadha. HITEC city babu gare kattaru. Infact ninnane photo print out teesukoni devudi gadilo pettukunna Chandranna di. Roju poddune dandam pettukuntunna. NTR photo aithe inka direct ga gundello petteskunna. Nannidiseyi ra babu. 

chandrannani enhuku pettu kontavule. Modi gaadini for mobile payments kosam, RSS ni "because valle better", rahul gandhi illani pettukuni poojistha vuntav. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

chandrannani enhuku pettu kontavule. Modi gaadini for mobile payments kosam, RSS ni "because valle better", rahul gandhi illani pettukuni poojistha vuntav. 

Anna em company lo pani chesthaavanna intha free ga vuntundha work 😌😌 - Nenu kuda join avutha 

7 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Anna em company lo pani chesthaavanna intha free ga vuntundha work 😌😌 - Nenu kuda join avutha 

rendu unnai eeda :)

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I"m never offended in this db.

kammas meedha nenem edavaley.. vaadey nannu Kamma hater ani prathi thread lo tag chestadu, because I am against Amaravati, and mock sandrabob.

if you have a problem with my opinion on Amaravati, I'm open to being challenged. If you call me anti Kamma for no reason, then I have to deduce that you are kamma lover. its a straightforward deduction.

ee db lo general ga nay evadiki minimum discussion cheyyatam raadhu.. kaneesam all of them ignore me and carry on with their nonsense.. ee lavda gaadiki minimum aa sense kooda ledhu. prathi chota tag chesi edho poduddaam anukuntunnadu. emanna matter unte anna podavachu paapam.

kamma ni center chesindhi nenu kaadhu.. vaadu. sandrabob ni mock cheste kamma hater ante,  ilaanti comments aey vasthai vaadi paina.

"I am not a kamma hater but i suspect every one who mildly supported TDp decision on a particular policy to be a kamma racist. Its my purpose in life to blindly oppose him everywhere and take side of all racists just to spite him " - mental narsi 

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Property rights - No - but its not unmitigated evil like caste is. Nuance in Property rights makes sense. even chinese - after they nationalized all farm lands - gave back effective ownership back to farmers . Also property rights dont apply only to rural agricutlural areas - it is bradly under means of production - if you end property rights fully you must end private ownership of everything including factories and industries- there will no longer be "few young men will show up and set up firms to make this or that"

Anyway - i cant understand for fck sake - why you have so much soft spot for evil caste system. assalu your fundamental morals are all screwed up.

more handwaving..

chinese did what? stfu about stuff you have no clue.

so you do support property rights. so tell me how would a 'working class' person who worked hard to save enough would buy a property that is in litigation in courts due to some indescrepancy. It looks like TG has a lot of lands in litigation on court.

61621348.jpg

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"I am not a kamma hater but i suspect every one who mildly supported TDp decision on a particular policy to be a kamma racist. Its my purpose in life to blindly oppose him everywhere and take side of all racists just to spite him " - mental narsi 

tagging me everywhere as a kamma hater is your definition of 'mildly supporting TDP decision aa? lmao.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

more handwaving..

chinese did what? stfu about stuff you have no clue.

so you do support property rights. so tell me how would a 'working class' person who worked hard to save enough would buy a property that is in litigation in courts due to some indescrepancy. It looks like TG has a lot of lands in litigation on court.

61621348.jpg

rey lamdike - what is hand waving. I said NO to property rights in the veru first sentence but then called for NUANCE. Do you know property rights is not JUSt for agri land but extends to industries and factories as well. I know you get orgasm on rural land because you think kammas get most effected or some factfree prejudice. Ending property rights means no private enterprise at all - you get that ? racist **.

LAND records will never be clear in a third world country . You really think before patel-patwari everything was rosy ? you know nothing ra narsi. Edho imaginary kamma ki imaginary benefit vasthayi antu you chase imaginary things.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This coward keeps looking for imaginary things based on speculations. IN the process he lost soul and now is not even in a position to condemn abolotion of patel-patwari system. ANd more he persists more he will be sucked in to that.

I dont know what difference this narsi has compared to any other bigot. He always take their stance. I dont see any gang of kammas coming to support me.

you think this is a discussion about who is moral and more upstanding. you or I.

for me, I don't give a fcuk. you are an ethnonationalist scum that I'm indulging in this db. like all other types of bigots that I indulge. nothing more.

you just seem little more relentless and without any capacity to feel shame. that's all.