This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

2 minutes ago, beer_bob123 said:

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism?

why do you bring @RedThupaki dude when you are the one having Kamma kula gajji

he wants to feel proud that his kamma brethren were the ones to provide social justice to TG/AP and the sole ones to do it.

you won't see him defending any of jagan's policies or YSR policies with the same relentless energy, calling everyone who disagrees with him as anti kamma.

may be even he doesn't know that he's a kamma fanatic. he does seem kind of dumb enough to think that he's revolutionary.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsiga you are the one who brings up those things. Not me. you dont know half the time what you talk about.

what do you mean? you use andhra and kamma interchangeably.

are you denying that you didn't accuse people of being anti-andhra (which technically means anti kamma in your mind) because they had some issues with abolishment of patwari?

its so easy to just browse through the first few pages to call you out. how dumb are you?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

he wants to feel proud that his kamma brethren were the ones to provide social justice to TG/AP and the sole ones to do it.

you won't see him defending any of jagan's policies or YSR policies with the same relentless energy, calling everyone who disagrees with him as anti kamma.

may be even he doesn't know that he's a kamma fanatic. he does seem kind of dumb enough to think that he's revolutionary.

you are the one who keeps bringing it. whats this thread got to do with kammas - its against patel patwari karnam munsif - its gainst kammas too.

I dont defend jagan because there is nothing to defend. I did defend jagan when he said " i am younger than cbn i have travelled world and i can build even amaravati better". I defended jagan when he held placards in parliament against division. in fact in 2014 i supported ysrcp on that alone.

you are a crack ra narsi. you dont even know your own thoughts.

what do you mean? you use andhra and kamma interchangeably.

are you denying that you didn't accuse people of being anti-andhra (which technically means anti kamma in your mind) because they had some issues with abolishment of patwari?

its so easy to just browse through the first few pages to call you out. how dumb are you?

No i dont. Did  i not call you out on your racism against sekhar kammula who is kapu. I never confuse things - you live in that confusion becuase you are hyper emotional poonakam guy.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

chandrannani enhuku pettu kontavule. Modi gaadini for mobile payments kosam, RSS ni "because valle better", rahul gandhi illani pettukuni poojistha vuntav. 

Modi gadu backward caste. Nee logic prakaram nenu only upper caste lane support cheyyali kadha. Atleast stick to your argument ra nayana.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you are the one who keeps bringing it. whats this thread got to do with kammas - its against patel patwari karnam munsif - its gainst kammas too.

I dont defend jagan because there is nothing to defend. I did defend jagan when he said " i am younger than cbn i have travelled world and i can build even amaravati better". I defended jagan when he held placards in parliament against division. in fact in 2014 i supported ysrcp on that alone.

you are a crack ra narsi. you dont even know your own thoughts.

everything that's got to do with you, has to do with kammas man.

may be if you stop tagging me as anti kamma, I won't do it. Try it in the future.

you don't defend Jagan, because you are kamma. nothing more.

nothing in sandrabob's agenda screams 'worker rights'.. you support him because you support kamma. prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No i dont. Did  i not call you out on your racism against sekhar kammula who is kapu. I never confuse things - you live in that confusion becuase you are hyper emotional poonakam guy.

that's because you have personal hatred against me. so all your positioning against me can be ignored and archived under 'personal hatred'.

31 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you think PVN has strength ? even in own party aath care for him. Does it not depend on candidate too. You talk from your ass man. So you are saying congress can put up anyone and it can win - state lo scene leka poyinodu PVN. what if NTR himself decided to stand against PVN ?

Oh.. NTR gelichetodu antav. NTR lost from Kalwakurthy and won from Hindupur. State elections lone oka chota odipoyadu. But, MP elections lo gelichetodu antav. I said myself, PVNR did not belong to any groups and he had no power in the state. But, it was as a congress PM that he was fighting the election, not as PVNR. Nuance ani rayadam tappiste nee arguments lo nuance and nee arguments lo logic rendu sunna. 

49 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Oh.. NTR gelichetodu antav. NTR lost from Kalwakurthy and won from Hindupur. State elections lone oka chota odipoyadu. But, MP elections lo gelichetodu antav. I said myself, PVNR did not belong to any groups and he had no power in the state. But, it was as a congress PM that he was fighting the election, not as PVNR. Nuance ani rayadam tappiste nee arguments lo nuance and nee arguments lo logic rendu sunna. 

I am not interested in your speculatory nonsense. TDP was the largest oppositon party - if it contests there is a chance to defeat PVN. PVN never had even one hundreth of a mass base NTR has. 

It was really decent of TDP not put in a candidate. whereas the CONGRESS PM antu hype isthunna congress could not even stand his dead body in delhi.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

everything that's got to do with you, has to do with kammas man.

may be if you stop tagging me as anti kamma, I won't do it. Try it in the future.

you don't defend Jagan, because you are kamma. nothing more.

nothing in sandrabob's agenda screams 'worker rights'.. you support him because you support kamma. prove me wrong.

Your second statement and last statement clearly contradict. Last statement shows that you suspect me as casteist guy and had nothing to do with tagging as you anything. In fact i would be correct to do so based on whatever you say.

I dont support CBN like you support jagga. I support some of his policies. Just supporting some of his policies gives you anxiety because you want to carcature all supporters of sendraal policies as castesit. It is not working so the frustration and contradiction in your part.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not interested in your speculatory nonsense. TDP was the largest oppositon party - if it contests there is a chance to defeat PVN. PVN never had even one hundreth of a mass base NTR has. 

It was really decent of TDP not put in a candidate. whereas the CONGRESS PM antu hype isthunna congress could not even stand his dead body in delhi.

prove to me that you support sandrabob because he's champion of workers.

otherwise accept that you are a kamma fanatic.

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Modi gadu backward caste. Nee logic prakaram nenu only upper caste lane support cheyyali kadha. Atleast stick to your argument ra nayana.

he is riding on RSS coattails - no one sees modi as supporters of BC rights. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Your second statement and last statement clearly contradict. Last statement shows that you suspect me as casteist guy and had nothing to do with tagging as you anything. In fact i would be correct to do so based on whatever you say.

I dont support CBN like you support jagga. I support some of his policies. Just supporting some of his policies gives you anxiety because you want to carcature all supporters of sendraal policies as castesit. It is not working so the frustration and contradiction in your part.

I support Jagga? lmao. do I go around harassing people for calling out Jagga, like you do? haha..

prove to me that you support sandrabob because he's champion of workers.

otherwise accept that you are a kamma fanatic.

Support CBN policies means kamma - one tongue of narsi. Another tongue of narsi - i have nothing against kammas. So kammas have no freedom to support CBN policies even if they like them. i dont know why  but talking to you feels like pathetic dregs of humanity.