This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not interested in your speculatory nonsense. TDP was the largest oppositon party - if it contests there is a chance to defeat PVN. PVN never had even one hundreth of a mass base NTR has. 

It was really decent of TDP not put in a candidate. whereas the CONGRESS PM antu hype isthunna congress could not even stand his dead body in delhi.

Please correct me if i am wrong. Tdp was main opposition party in loksabha from 1984-89. 

pvnr became pm in 1991. So when pv contested as mp after becoming pm, tdp was not largest opposition party. Actually tdp did not even win one 3rd mp seats in ap itself

looking at google, congress candidate won with majority of 1lak plus in 1991 general elections and later resigned it so that pv can contest there.

i agree it was good of ntr not to field a candidate.. tdp contest chesi untey gelichedi antey mathram comedy

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Support CBN policies means kamma - one tongue of narsi. Another tongue of narsi - i have nothing against kammas. So kammas have no freedom to support CBN policies even if they like them. i dont know why  but talking to you feels like pathetic dregs of humanity.

@Telugodura456 Why do you have so much Kamma caste gajji?

Why do you feel all other caste, religion and creed as inferior to Kammas?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

he is riding on RSS coattails - no one sees modi as supporters of BC rights. 

you think he's getting votes because people support HIndutva? dude, you are so behind.

Modi is getting votes because of caste consolidation. hardly 10-15% of his votes are because of hindutva assholes.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Support CBN policies means kamma - one tongue of narsi. Another tongue of narsi - i have nothing against kammas. So kammas have no freedom to support CBN policies even if they like them. i dont know why  but talking to you feels like pathetic dregs of humanity.

being against amaravati is anti-kamma.. as long as you keep saying that,, then supporting some cbn policies is kamma fanaticism.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's because you have personal hatred against me. so all your positioning against me can be ignored and archived under 'personal hatred'.

you showed hatred against kammula because of his andhra origins. calling you out on that is personal hatred ? are you sure you can think straight ?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

being against amaravati is anti-kamma.. as long as you keep saying that,, then supporting some cbn policies is kamma fanaticism.

being against amravati is against farmers and against people. But be honest with yourself - you oppose amaravti mainly because you think it beenfits kammas. you said it yourself - this is to secure their finacnes for next 100 years.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you showed hatred against kammula because of his andhra origins. calling you out on that is personal hatred ? are you sure you can think straight ?

i said that an andhra person is trying to make stories about telangana and its probably not authentic, just like most shekhar kammula movies.

there's no hate in that, except in your stupid mind.

17 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Please correct me if i am wrong. Tdp was main opposition party in loksabha from 1984-89. 

pvnr became pm in 1991. So when pv contested as mp after becoming pm, tdp was not largest opposition party. Actually tdp did not even win one 3rd mp seats in ap itself

baabu. PVNR had to contest in AP to keep his PM ship. who is the main opposition in AP from 83 to 2014 if not ruling ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i said that an andhra person is trying to make stories about telangana and its probably not authentic, just like most shekhar kammula movies.

there's no hate in that, except in your stupid mind.

you said he needs to stick to  godavari. So a person like kammula who had his entire childhood in telangana is not fit to make movies on telangana because of his origins but rahul "i am a brahmin" gandhi who doesnt speak a shred of telugu or tamil can rule entire india. 

Kodanda Ram praises abolition of patel-patwari can you say he is kamma.

OWaisi once said after Nizam it was CBN for hyderabad can you say he is kamma.

Kamal hassan said he is fan of CBN - can you say he is kamma ?

KTR praised that it was CBN who put IT on hyderabad map

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/chandrababu-naidu-made-hyderabad-it-hub-ktr-praises-andhra-cm-73231

Can you say KTR is kamma.

Neither @Raven_Rayes nor @RSUCHOU nor @Ryzen_renoir will have the guts to say that. I made ten thousand posts here against caste but this stinky narsi will immideately call me kamma if i agree with any of CBN policies.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

baabu. PVNR had to contest in AP to keep his PM ship. who is the main opposition in AP from 83 to 2014 if not ruling ?

Ok i thought u were mentioning about tdp being main opposition party in ls

being against amravati is against farmers and against people. But be honest with yourself - you oppose amaravti mainly because you think it beenfits kammas. you said it yourself - this is to secure their finacnes for next 100 years.

nah. I don't care about kammas. I just think amaravati is a stupid bourgeois project.

Just now, Vaampire said:

Ok i thought u were mentioning about tdp being main opposition party in ls

Yes in the end PVN had to win in AP to keep his LS membership which is mandatory for PM position.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

nah. I don't care about kammas. I just think amaravati is a stupid bourgeois project.

you are not a sincere guy in general.

Yes in the end PVN had to win in AP to keep his LS membership which is mandatory for PM position.

He would have won anyway even if tdp contested.. 89 lo tdp ki full anti waive undi ap lo