This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

27 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Yeah, there are people like that. But, as much as the evidence suggests, Sonia wanted to do a MMS kinda setup with PVNR. But, he consolidated support and sidelined her. Given the fact that PV is not from any of the camps in Congress, it was considered near impossible for him to have sustained 5 years in power. Personally, I feel PV was trying his best to not let BJP consolidate it's vote banks. Given that we are looking into the past and trying to make educated guesses, your guess is as good as mine.

yedhava sollu speculation ki end undadhu. HITEC city apparently evvadu katledhu - dhaananthara adhe vacchindhi natural. Golden mile ela vacchindho evadiki thelusu? anti sannai nokkulu.

Ilanti speculations meeda cock sure ga untav.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

digava. Everyone  here is indirectly supporting the racist system by arguing you should be nice about it - do it in a delicate way.

THese are not new arguments. Ask any slave owning person - they will also say the slaves were treated better before - we fed them , my wife personally stitched clothes when they were torn. 

Ofcourse being a racist scum you are - you are naturally attracted to these.

no, they are not.

its not a surprise that people here have a very narrow point of view. They are arguing their view.

you don't have enough ammo to counter them. so how would a 'working class' person today go about buying land in TG in one of the areas that is in litigation in court? who should they buy it from? and what kind of risk are they taking by doing it?

are you against property rights itself? it'd be cool if you are. but I suspect a sandrabob supporter (a neoliberal) is for the strictest of property rights.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yedhava sollu speculation ki end undadhu. HITEC city apparently evvadu katledhu - dhaananthara adhe vacchindhi natural. Golden mile ela vacchindho evadiki thelusu? anti sannai nokkulu.

Ilanti speculations meeda cock sure ga untav.

yedhava sollu needhi. regular infrastructure building ki kooda intha build up enduku ra babu

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Ledhu ley prathi daaniki modi meedha edichey nuvvu cheppadam correct

mari PM kurchi nunchi digi, velli tea ammuko manu antha kastanga unte paapam.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rahul "look at me i am pure gaur sarwsat brahmin" Gandhi is your hope. ofcourse he is.

sandrabob never went to kamma sabhas, right?

are you really this dumb that you can't think past the argument you are responding to?

7 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

232 seats unna congress PM candidate ki against ga 13 seats unna TDP candidate ni pettadam endhi boss? Are you talking about elections? Out of respect pettakapodam endi? TDP lost the election to Gangula Pratap reddy by a margin of close to 1.8 lakh votes? By election time ki PV already PM. Pettina labham ledu ani pettaka povadame kani, respect kathalu enduku?

Sonia was entirely sidelined by PV and that is why she went to such a length to not let his funeral happen in Delhi. Why would anybody hold Sonia in high regard. Forget Rahul. He is elder brother to lokesh. Nee burra mottam NTR elevations CBN elevations ki darlu vettukuntu untavemo kadha. 

Ensuring that the leaders you deified in your mind live up to your own expectations involves white washing, bending history to suit you. I really feel sympathetic to the world you live in inside your brain. Good luck bro.

rey adhi MP elections ra. Enni seats unna congress ki - PVN will be elected by telugu people in nandyal where TDP has strength. Assal thalakayi lo medhadhu undha ? yem maatludthunnavo ardham aithundha?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sandrabob never went to kamma sabhas, right?

are you really this dumb that you can't think past the argument you are responding to?

I dont think he went. Even if he did - can you show eitehr NTR or CBN making a public declaration that they are kammas ? i never denied  kammas are casteist btw. Its you and your rubbish claims of "liberal" rahul that are contemptuous.

Every SHAITAN here who is supporting PATEL-PATWARI is giving the same arguments that a slave owner would give for abolishment of slavery - practical difficulties vasthayi ani. Or a RAPIST will give for rape.

THese SHAITANS are the ones that this stinky narsi @Raven_Rayes once said "all the people supporting langa people are the nice ones LOL LOL LOL". Is there any surpise to that ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yedhava sollu needhi. regular infrastructure building ki kooda intha build up enduku ra babu

10ger NARSI ga. patel-patwari racism ki excuses icche luccha RACIST SCUM gaadivi. rey narakaniki pothaavura arey.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no, they are not.

its not a surprise that people here have a very narrow point of view. They are arguing their view.

you don't have enough ammo to counter them. so how would a 'working class' person today go about buying land in TG in one of the areas that is in litigation in court? who should they buy it from? and what kind of risk are they taking by doing it?

are you against property rights itself? it'd be cool if you are. but I suspect a sandrabob supporter (a neoliberal) is for the strictest of property rights.

What is the "view" the racist system must be handled delicate. "Hey how would an ex slave find a job if slavery ended today ? it is not practical - how risky it is - look at the guy who wants to end slavery LOL lOL LOL" - ivi nee arguements.

I dont think he went. Even if he did - can you show eitehr NTR or CBN making a public declaration that they are kammas ? i never denied  kammas are casteist btw. Its you and your rubbish claims of "liberal" rahul that are contemptuous.

to be a liberal is to self correct constantly throughout your life. I'm hoping Rahul Gandhi won't make that mistake again claiming his high birth status in public.

Yes, I do believe his instinct is to be liberal and accommodating (just like I'm accommodative of your insane rants). More such people in India's politics would be good.

What is the "view" the racist system must be handled delicate. "Hey how would an ex slave find a job if slavery ended today ? it is not practical - how risky it is - look at the guy who wants to end slavery LOL lOL LOL" - ivi nee arguements.

you didn't address my question. lmao.

keep ranting like a fcuking fool. go buy one of those properties in litigation to prove your support for NTR. idiot.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

having an overwhelmingly assured sense of 'right' or 'wrong' makes one blind to what the other person is saying.

then one fills whatever crap he wants to, in the gaps of one's understanding of the topic in question.

If it is your argument that NTR cannot be criticized at all for his abolishment of patel-patwari system, then you have no leg in the discussion. merely appealing to people's base morality is not an argument.

grow up.

Atleast point to how other regions that were not administered by the british made the shift from patwari system to the current Indian revenue system. And lets see if NTR did better than, say Kerala govt, or even Karnataka govt which now administer areas that were once administered by royals.

All those criticiing it are land lords with hundreds of acres. Apparently one shoudlnt have a right or wrong even in matters of slavery or caste system as per you. One must be nunaced when it comes to SLAVERY, RAPE, RACISM but must be blind in hatred otherwise. These are your morals. Thuuu nee yavva.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you didn't address my question. lmao.

keep ranting like a fcuking fool. go buy one of those properties in litigation to prove your support for NTR. idiot.

whats the question - that someone ending caste practices must be critcized ? disgusting racist scum.