This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Adhe sodhi malla. Em nashta poyarra meerantha - every one minting money in dollars. Aa rojullo you dominated villages - vetti chaakiri cheyunchu kune valli. Then why intha edupu when a bad system ended ? Dont act like your sympathy is for those who messed their records. All the oppressed castes are grateful this abominable system ended.

Rofl rofl… rofl rofl.. records poyayi antey answer ledhu 😆 everyone minted in dollars anta. Lol

mee elders meeku ala chepparu ani nuvvu andarini antunnav kaani looks ur parents told u that what ever tuglaq ntr did was right and blindly believed it… even ur entire argument on this topic has no logics. No body is crying for ending patwari system. People are crying for the way it was ended by tuglaq. Only land lords lost land anedhi kooda neeku baaga brain lo ekkincharu anukunta.. courts lo less than one acre disputes tens of thousands lo unnayi which i will never understand 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

patwari is not about property rights. Its a heridatry position owned by some castes. Dont mingle up things.

But they did hold records that are important to continuation of property rights, no?

without those records, who really owns these lands now is a matter of litigation. serious one at that.

so tell me, are you for property rights or not?

I am against property rights man. I don't think any man/woman should claim anything they didn't make as theirs. what about you?

you claim you are leftist no?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

But they did hold records that are important to continuation of property rights, no?

without those records, who really owns these lands now is a matter of litigation. serious one at that.

so tell me, are you for property rights or not?

I am against property rights man. I don't think any man/woman should claim anything they didn't make as theirs. what about you?

you claim you are leftist no?

Rey records were not lost. Yehe. you are taking the argueemnts made by benefeciaries at their word. Assal brain undha ?

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ALmost everyone who is commenting is against me now - and they all are super wealthy by any standards. They have history of using bonded labor in villages and dominating them using their inherited caste. It is this system they are defending.

None of them has said - its ok, its wrong and good it ended. My family was DIRECTLY  effected by it. And i have no problem with it.

I dont beleive in your devious way or arguing ra narsi. I dont have devious morals.

everyone in this db is an upper caste piece of sh1t. incuding you.

you seem to intent at pretending like you are from the 'working class' for some weird reason - which is to support an anti working class project like Amaravati.

stop making a fool of yourself.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

everyone in this db is an upper caste piece of sh1t. incuding you.

you seem to intent at pretending like you are from the 'working class' for some weird reason - which is to support an anti working class project like Amaravati.

stop making a fool of yourself.

i am supporting things which ended caste power even when they effected my family. They are making all kinds of whining excuses in favor of caste power. You come on their behalf, try to mock me and then say everyone is same.

10gera narsi. nannu troll chese scene nee mohaniki ledhu. atleast stand for what is right.

17 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

VP candidate Margaret Alva spills the beans about Sonia Gandhi's ill-treatment of former PM Narasimha Rao

A day after veteran Congress leader Margaret Alva was appointed as the Vice-Presidential candidate by the United Opposition, a video clip of her interview with India Today has gone viral on social media.

The contentious interview was given by her to ‘journalist’ Karan Thapar in July 2016. Margaret Alva had accused Congress supremo Sonia Gandhi of insulting former Indian Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao.

Thapar said, “There is a real sense from your book that Sonia Gandhi got her revenge. You were General Secretary and you saw how Narasimha Rao’s body was treated by Congress and Sonia was then Congress President.”

“The gun carriage bearing Narasimha’s body was not allowed to enter the AICC headquarters. Instead, it was parked on the pavement outside the gates, with chairs for party leaders outside the gate,” he read out an excerpt from Margaret Alva’s book titled ‘Courage & Commitment: An Autobiography.’

The Vice-Presidential nominee had clarified, “Whatever the differences, he had been the Prime Minister, Congress President, Chief Minister and party’s General Secretary. He had done a wonderful job, except for the Babri Masjid and the mess up with it.”

“When a man is dead, you don’t treat him that way. And I was hurt. I have always regretted not walking away on that occasion but I did not want to insult his body by walking away,” she informed.

Margaret Alva, however, conceded that she did not raise the issue with Sonia Gandhi and had only confided about it to her party colleagues. “This is not the way to treat a dead leader,” she said.

During the interview, she also revealed that there is no picture of PV Narasimha Rao in the Congress headquarters, although the walls are adorned with pictures of other party leaders.

The veteran Congress politician also nodded in affirmation when Karan Thapar pointed out that Narasimha Rao was not given the honour of a cremation or burial in the National Capital.

Indignities meted out to PV Narsimha Rao under Congress

It is not a hidden fact that Sonia Gandhi loathed P.V. Narasimha Rao enough to not allow his mortal remains to enter the AICC (All India Congress Committee) compound. His body stayed parked in a carriage outside the gate.

PV Narasimha Rao, who Manmohan Singh hails as the “father of economic reforms in India” did not even receive a state funeral. In fact, a leader like Sanjay Gandhi, who presided over horrendous programs such as forced sterilisation during the Emergency was honoured with a state funeral and a samadhi in Delhi.

However, PV Narasimha Rao was not considered by the Congress leadership, headed by Sonia Gandhi, of worthy enough to deserve a state funeral and a samadhi in Delhi. Sonia Gandhi, it is believed, was ‘upset‘ about the way the investigation of Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination had proceeded.

Even before his demise, Rao was subjected to humiliation and abasement that did not seem proper for a senior AICC member and the former Prime Minister of India. Rao passed away on 23rd December 2004.

On 27th December 2004, M D Nalapat, an Indian academic and columnist wrote (emphasis added): “In fact, despite being a former AICC president and a prime minister, Narasimha Rao was not just excluded from the Congress Working Committee since the current heir to the Nehru dynasty took charge of the party in 1998, he was not even allowed to become one of the numerous ‘special invitees’, most of whom get selected for their cheerleader skills rather than any other contribution.”

Following his death, Nalapat claimed that despite calling a special Union Cabinet meeting at 3 pm to discuss the subject of Rao’s funera. No arrangements were made at his 9 Motilal Nehru Marg to receive the body and place it on a platform.

Neither flowers nor carpets were laid out by the Congress administration for the mourning crowds to sit on.

Ysr emi chesadu kuda cheppu bro

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am supporting things which ended caste power even when they effected my family. They are making all kinds of whining excuses in favor of caste power. You come on their behalf, try to mock me and then say everyone is same.

10gera narsi. nannu troll chese scene nee mohaniki ledhu. atleast stand for what is right.

rey no one cares about the sacrifices your family made. stop whining man.

stick to the discussion.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey no one cares about the sacrifices your family made. stop whining man.

stick to the discussion.

This is the discussion. whining endhi nee thalakayi.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4374153

can you get a full pdf of this? I'm sick of your half truths.

I didn't say 'records were lost'.

why do you need a full pdf of it ? even the half one is kinda sorta supporting it. EPW is where brahmin liberals congregrate to mostly hate on OBCs and regional parties such as even more horrible.

Why do you need so much justification to end a brutal system ? and what is these obsession with land "records" which only the landlords seem to have. Could they have sabotaged some of them in anger ? do you put it beyond them ?

why do tou care ?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why do you need a full pdf of it ? even the half one is kinda sorta supporting it. EPW is where brahmin liberals congregrate to mostly hate on OBCs and regional parties such as even more horrible.

Why do you need so much justification to end a brutal system ? and what is these obsession with land "records" which only the landlords seem to have. Could they have sabotaged some of them in anger ? do you put it beyond them ?

why do tou care ?

lmao. did you actually read the part that is available for free? you think it supports (kinda) abolishment of the patwari system? and there's nothing to discuss about it? lmao.

again, how did you graduate high school?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why do tou care ?

I care wherever people are making stupid arguments. I want to shut stupid people up.

its my hobby.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. did you actually read the part that is available for free? you think it supports (kinda) abolishment of the patwari system? and there's nothing to discuss about it? lmao.

again, how did you graduate high school?

Yes it does. have you read it ? i dont think so.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I care wherever people are making stupid arguments. I want to shut stupid people up.

its my hobby.

antha scene ledhu. you always take the side of opressors  - EVERY  frigging time.