This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Every SHAITAN here who is supporting PATEL-PATWARI is giving the same arguments that a slave owner would give for abolishment of slavery - practical difficulties vasthayi ani. Or a RAPIST will give for rape.

THese SHAITANS are the ones that this stinky narsi @Raven_Rayes once said "all the people supporting langa people are the nice ones LOL LOL LOL". Is there any surpise to that ?

yeah.. TG people in this db are being extremely nice to you, by simply avoiding you.

try these stunts on twitter, and you'll be put in your place in a jiffy.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

to be a liberal is to self correct constantly throughout your life. I'm hoping Rahul Gandhi won't make that mistake again claiming his high birth status in public.

Yes, I do believe his instinct is to be liberal and accommodating (just like I'm accommodative of your insane rants). More such people in India's politics would be good.

ofocourse you beleive or give benefit of doubt to brahmins whose ancestors ruled india like emperors. But you asked the director sekhar kammula to go back to godavari. Thats your morals @RSUCHOU thinks the same way. @Ryzen_renoir thinks the same way, halwa thinks the same way. All are super wealthy landlords earning hundreds of thousands of dollars. And they support their system.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah.. TG people in this db are being extremely nice to you, by simply avoiding you.

try these stunts on twitter, and you'll be put in your place in a jiffy.

you speak on behalf of TG people. You dont give a damn about them apart from the fact you think they somehow damaged andhras. pukeworthy troll. Does your mother know what you type here ? she will vomit on your face.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

whats the question - that someone ending caste practices must be critcized ? disgusting racist scum.

everybody must be criticized. no exceptions.

if you think their criticism is invalid, whining about it is not the way to make your point.

you still haven't their problem with abolishing patwari system. no point even discussing with a rabid dog like you.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Every SHAITAN here who is supporting PATEL-PATWARI is giving the same arguments that a slave owner would give for abolishment of slavery - practical difficulties vasthayi ani. Or a RAPIST will give for rape.

THese SHAITANS are the ones that this stinky narsi @Raven_Rayes once said "all the people supporting langa people are the nice ones LOL LOL LOL". Is there any surpise to that ?

Bhayya serious gaa okkasari malli chaduvu thread ni. No body supported patwRi system. Everyone were saying that cancelling it without proper alternative was a tuglaq move. Records anni poyayi ani chepthuntey nuvvu daanini rape ki compare chesthunnav.  Proper gaa land records anni collect chesukoni patwari system ni cancel chesi untey amazing revolutionary move ayyedhi. Ippudu mathram tuglaq move ey because of the way it was done. Thousands of land dispute cases still pending in courts itself indicates how bad it was done. Ippudu mee thatha gaaru mee nanna ki ichina land thanadey ani mee thatha gaari thammudu court lo case vesthey ela untadhi? Kaadhu asthi pampakallo maaku vachindi ani prove chesukuney record kooda meeku ledhu. Samething mee thatha garu kastapadi 1970’s koncham land koni adhi mee nanna ki icharu. 2000 lo aa land patha owner aa land maadhey ani court lo case vesi meeru 20 yrs nunchi courts chuttu thiruguthu untey ela feel avutharu? Thats what happened.

fyi, hitech city first foundation stone was laid by congi cm in 92-93. 

you speak on behalf of TG people. You dont give a damn about them apart from the fact you think they somehow damaged andhras. pukeworthy troll. Does your mother know what you type here ? she will vomit on your face.

lmao. idiot.

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bhayya serious gaa okkasari malli chaduvu thread ni. No body supported patwRi system. Everyone were saying that cancelling it without proper alternative was a tuglaq move. Records anni poyayi ani chepthuntey nuvvu daanini rape ki compare chesthunnav.  Proper gaa land records anni collect chesukoni patwari system ni cancel chesi untey amazing revolutionary move ayyedhi. Ippudu mathram tuglaq move ey because of the way it was done. Thousands of land dispute cases still pending in courts itself indicates how bad it was done. Ippudu mee thatha gaaru mee nanna ki ichina land thanadey ani mee thatha gaari thammudu court lo case vesthey ela untadhi? Kaadhu asthi pampakallo maaku vachindi ani prove chesukuney record kooda meeku ledhu. Samething mee thatha garu kastapadi 1970’s koncham land koni adhi mee nanna ki icharu. 2000 lo aa land patha owner aa land maadhey ani court lo case vesi meeru 20 yrs nunchi courts chuttu thiruguthu untey ela feel avutharu? Thats what happened.

fyi, hitech city first foundation stone was laid by congi cm in 92-93. 

Adhe sodhi malla. Em nashta poyarra meerantha - every one minting money in dollars. Aa rojullo you dominated villages - vetti chaakiri cheyunchu kune valli. Then why intha edupu when a bad system ended ? Dont act like your sympathy is for those who messed their records. All the oppressed castes are grateful this abominable system ended.

• Haha 1

@Telugodura456 if you wanna be cool, talk against property rights itself.

even if the entire db goes against you, I will support you.

unfortunately your 'leftist' positions are so lame and so neoliberally, that I have to chuckle a little everytime you abuse liberals. because you are one yourself.

except not in spirit ofcourse. liberals don't argue like rabid dogs, like you do.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

everybody must be criticized. no exceptions.

if you think their criticism is invalid, whining about it is not the way to make your point.

you still haven't their problem with abolishing patwari system. no point even discussing with a rabid dog like you.

" i am not against slavery but the just the way its been abolished "

Adhe sodhi malla. Em nashta poyarra meerantha - every one minting money in dollars. Aa rojullo you dominated villages - vetti chaakiri cheyunchu kune valli. Then why intha edupu when a bad system ended ? Dont act like your sympathy is for those who messed their records. All the oppressed castes are grateful this abominable system ended.

papam vaadu antha opikka ga raasaadu.. daaniki nuvvu ichhey response idha?

you'll get a huge support in this db if you limit your barking just to me. lmao.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 if you wanna be cool, talk against property rights itself.

even if the entire db goes against you, I will support you.

unfortunately your 'leftist' positions are so lame and so neoliberally, that I have to chuckle a little everytime you abuse liberals. because you are one yourself.

except not in spirit ofcourse. liberals don't argue like rabid dogs, like you do.

ALmost everyone who is commenting is against me now - and they all are super wealthy by any standards. They have history of using bonded labor in villages and dominating them using their inherited caste. It is this system they are defending.

None of them has said - its ok, its wrong and good it ended. My family was DIRECTLY  effected by it. And i have no problem with it.

I dont beleive in your devious way or arguing ra narsi. I dont have devious morals.

" i am not against slavery but the just the way its been abolished "

are you for or against property rights? first say that.

if you are for property rights, patwari abolishment is a huge problem.

stop pretending like you are working class and make arguments just to feed your ego. stick to the point.

papam vaadu antha opikka ga raasaadu.. daaniki nuvvu ichhey response idha?

you'll get a huge support in this db if you limit your barking just to me. lmao.

opikka raasthe ? he is defending an abominable system. You guys are horrible - as long as it is done in a nice way exploitation is fine by you. What matters it seems is decorum. Rey no one has better manners than southern gentleman in america - does it justify racism ? you are pathetic man.

are you for or against property rights? first say that.

if you are for property rights, patwari abolishment is a huge problem.

stop pretending like you are working class and make arguments just to feed your ego. stick to the point.

patwari is not about property rights. Its a heridatry position owned by some castes. Dont mingle up things.

ALmost everyone who is commenting is against me now - and they all are super wealthy by any standards. They have history of using bonded labor in villages and dominating them using their inherited caste. It is this system they are defending.

None of them has said - its ok, its wrong and good it ended. My family was DIRECTLY  effected by it. And i have no problem with it.

I dont beleive in your devious way or arguing ra narsi. I dont have devious morals.

are you for or against property rights?

morals? you are the idiot who brings in my mom into a discussion unrelated to her. take a chill pill.

just get along in this db. You are not me, to pick a fight with everyone in this db, and still be calm.