Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes rey narsi. There can be NOTHING wrong in a person wishing people understand each other and come together.

what you are doing is MORALLY and even common sensically wrong.

Even with a gang backing you up  - and that ellen is a casteist POS - i remember her. this wont be easy for you.

yeah, wishing people understand each other by continually using the word 'langa'. nice try dude.

what I'm doing is I'm wasting my time. but it doesn't cost me much.. coz I've given up trying to make money 10yrs ago. Since I have enough.

my aim now is to create tools that destroy it. Not crypto.

I want to destroy a large part of what everyone hoards. but again, I'm not an activist. coz I find people's motivations all over the place. I can't trust them enough to commit myself to their cause. and I personally have no cause other than my own freedom from bs society.

you are dumb enough to believe in 'telugu unity'.. and I'm smart enough to mock you for believing in it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is no reason for you to be this invested in Telugu society or Telangana society when you are not even from here.

it is onething you wish well for everyone as outsider. but to play divisive games like this ?

@Raven_Rayes - you will be  dragged over and savaged for this. I dont care you get @Ellen or whoever as your back up.

that's the thing I'm telling you over and over. I'm not invested in anything other than myself, duh!

bunch of people mocked me in this db for making harmless jokes, and I stayed back until they stopped. bunch of useless tools every single one of them.

now when you stop irritating me, I'll simply leave.

I have no interest to post here. I've nothing to learn from you

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, wishing people understand each other by continually using the word 'langa'. nice try dude.

what I'm doing is I'm wasting my time. but it doesn't cost me much.. coz I've given up trying to make money 10yrs ago. Since I have enough.

my aim now is to create tools that destroy it. Not crypto.

I want to destroy a large part of what everyone hoards. but again, I'm not an activist. coz I find people's motivations all over the place. I can't trust them enough to commit myself to their cause. and I personally have no cause other than my own freedom from bs society.

you are dumb enough to believe in 'telugu unity'.. and I'm smart enough to mock you for believing in it.

nobody cares about your cock and bull stories.

Just dont mess with people. "telugu" maybe a joke to you but thats a language i grew up in. thats the language through which i recieved a mothers love, a grand mothers love and whatever.

If you dont like - just fck off. Dont mock, dont prey, dont play games. Now fck off.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's the thing I'm telling you over and over. I'm not invested in anything other than myself, duh!

bunch of people mocked me in this db for making harmless jokes, and I stayed back until they stopped. bunch of useless tools every single one of them.

now when you stop irritating me, I'll simply leave.

I have no interest to post here. I've nothing to learn from you

Yedisaav - you have "visecral hatred" thats what keeps bringing you here. Not the stories you tell about yourself.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nobody cares about your cock and bull stories.

Just dont mess with people. "telugu" maybe a joke to you but thats a language i grew up in. thats the language through which i recieved a mothers love, a grand mothers love and whatever.

If you dont like - just fck off. Dont mock, dont prey, dont play games. Now fck off.

yeah 'telugu unity' is a joke to me. coz I've never felt it.

I'll fcuk off if you tell me that you'll lay off me.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes rey narsi. There can be NOTHING wrong in a person wishing people understand each other and come together.

what you are doing is MORALLY and even common sensically wrong.

Even with a gang backing you up  - and that ellen is a casteist POS - i remember her. this wont be easy for you.

Why everything you talk stinks of kamma caste fanaticism

• Upvote 1

Yedisaav - you have "visecral hatred" thats what keeps bringing you here. Not the stories you tell about yourself.

yeah, I hate mediocre people pretending like they are big shots..

like a lot of them do in this db. I shut them all off.. cowering in their corner having me on ignore.

you are the only idiot dumb enough to still talk to me.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, I hate mediocre people pretending like they are big shots..

like a lot of them do in this db. I shut them all off.. covering in their corner having me on ignore.

you are the only idiot dumb enough to still talk to me.

Nah you have hate based on ethnicities.regions  and castes. Because you are a racist predator. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah 'telugu unity' is a joke to me. coz I've never felt it.

I'll fcuk off if you tell me that you'll lay off me.

Telugu is not yours to mock. as i said you willl be savaged for it. Even ellen wont save you. scumbag.

Nah you have hate based on ethnicities.regions  and castes. Because you are a racist predator. 

lmao. says the guy who doubles down on the word 'langa' and uses 'feral mob' to describe someone he has disagreement with.

lmao. says the guy who doubles down on the word 'langa' and uses 'feral mob' to describe someone he has disagreement with.

feral mob because you are a mob. langa is just a punch word. Never racism. and i wont be lectured by you on manners - what a jolke.

Go and cry over the shoulder of @Ellen

Telugu is not yours to mock. as i said you willl be savaged for it. Even ellen wont save you. scumbag.

I don't need saving obviously.

I'm not the one whining to the mods about being attacked

not just telugu, the entire world is mine to mock. as long as i understand what I'm mocking.

you are free to tell where I'm wrong, and if it meets my standards for behaviour I will apologize for mocking it and stop doing it further.

but 'telugu unity' the way you describe it is way too easy to mock.

like I said, go talk to your tg brothers dude. what are you trying to prove to someone from chennai?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

feral mob because you are a mob. langa is just a punch word. Never racism. and i wont be lectured by you on manners - what a jolke.

Each and every word out of your mouth smacks of kamma caste fanaticism

dude why do you have to tag her? are you that hurt about my posting in this db?

its fine. lay off her. she has nothing to do with all this.

she's not said one word about you to me ever.

I'll stop posting. just chill. bye

I don't need saving obviously.

I'm not the one whining to the mods about being attacked

not just telugu, the entire world is mine to mock. as long as i understand what I'm mocking.

you are free to tell where I'm wrong, and if it meets my standards for behaviour I will apologize for mocking it and stop doing it further.

but 'telugu unity' the way you describe it is way too easy to mock.

like I said, go talk to your tg brothers dude. what are you trying to prove to someone from chennai?

waiting for you to be  punched by racists so i can give the advise "talk to your white brothers " bro.

It is clear that you have no undersntading of my position. despite saying i have been part of tg for so long you insist i am outsider.

Because you dont respect peoples individuality. thats what makes you a feral mob, a predator.

is @Ellen the person who gave you the id - lmao . She is a brahmin isnt she - i remeber a discussion with her on caste. No wonder you called her  a better person LOL/