Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

With you and him. it is very much needed. talk to mods and get me banned,  i know they are in your pocket. I know what you have done to women here.

Aa narsi gaadu bullies me anything , corodinating outside and you come here to police me on ocassiona boothu. Nee yenkamma predators ra meeru.

talk to mods aa? mods ki avasaramaithe vaallaney naatho maatlada manu.

lmao.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I've been banned here too. once you stop responding to me, and everyone stops responding to me, I'll leave.

simple.

db was almost there, I was about to leave..  everyone successfully ignored me.

but then you arrived. and had the regular laundry list of grievance about what I post. lmao.

you uppercaste idiots never learn dude.

the biggest joke - pretending as if you are against upper castes.

You are combination of the worst style of racism anywhere in the world.

You combine resources - gangs co-ordinating outiside (you mocked me with "get your own freinds" just like a priveleged guy mocks). Ad you combine intent to hate.

Esactly what an upper caste does or racist does.

I have never seen a moral thought in you. You dont need it as you come as a mob,

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

With you and him. it is very much needed. talk to mods and get me banned,  i know they are in your pocket. I know what you have done to women here.

Aa narsi gaadu bullies me anything , corodinating outside and you come here to police me on ocassiona boothu. Nee yenkamma predators ra meeru.

ap/tg lo velli bungalow kattuko bujji.

evaru aapaaru ninnu.

nenu maatram India pakkana poye chance ledhu inka.

'sons of soil' em peekutaaro sooddaam... US kaakapothey antarctica kaina potha gaani India maatram kaadhu

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

the biggest joke - pretending as if you are against upper castes.

You are combination of the worst style of racism anywhere in the world.

You combine resources - gangs co-ordinating outiside (you mocked me with "get your own freinds" just like a priveleged guy mocks). Ad you combine intent to hate.

Esactly what an upper caste does or racist does.

I have never seen a moral thought in you. You dont need it as you come as a mob,

okay dumbfcuk. when are you going to get off of me?

any date?

I can't leave this db with something like this hanging. I have to delude myself that I silenced all uppercaste assholes from talking before I leave.

do you want me to leave or not?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

talk to mods and get me banned,  i know they are in your pocket.

Naakem avasaram ra bhai ? Nuvve ok thread esi, ban cheyinchamani adukko…do so in Telugu..effect ekuvaga vuntadi…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

why do you want to go to usa ra narsy @Raven_Rayes - do you know what an average american thinks of indian immigrant like you ? you keep telling me to "lol talk to tg guy"/

why dont you take the advise and talk to an merican in burbs ?

why do you come to steal their jobs ?

why do you feel so entitled to be accepted by the world when you want people as close to each other as andhra telugus and telangana telugus remain divided.

Entitled prick.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

why do you want to go to usa ra narsy @Raven_Rayes - do you know what an average american thinks of indian immigrant like you ? you keep telling me to "lol talk to tg guy"/

why dont you take the advise and talk to an merican in burbs ?

why do you come to steal their jobs ?

why do you feel so entitled to be accepted by the world when you want people as close to each other as andhra telugus and telangana telugus remain divided.

Entitled prick.

i want to go to Canada, not US. coz I think I can surround myself with smarter people than I can in India or China.

I don't give a fcuk about the average american guy in the suburbs, he can go fcuk himself. I don't expect them to accept me, I expect that even outside of their acceptance (which is based on irrational hatred of the other), countries shouldn't be banning people from entering working or living in a place.

TG is already not banning you from living there.. so what are you whining about?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

like I said in my experience, Andhra and Telangana people were not close.

they hardly spoke to each other. lmao. and this was the late 90s and early 2000s.

that's what I observed.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

i want to go to Canada, not US. coz I think I can surround myself with smarter people than I can in India or China.

I don't give a fcuk about the average american guy in the suburbs, he can go fcuk himself. I don't expect them to accept me, I expect that even outside of their acceptance (which is based on irrational hatred of the other), countries shouldn't be banning people from entering working or living in a place.

TG is already not banning you from living there.. so what are you whining about?

Lol/ i thought you  already visited usa. anyway who knows - every post one lie.

Ofcourse you want them accepted. you want citizeship too. You want to manipulate their system by imploring Indians here to support dems so you can get citizenship/

Thats everything you said - here - in this forum.

And you want all this without having talk to the american which is the advise you give me.

And One more time you talk about TG as it is sperate for me - i will lash out against that cunt of your mother. You dont know what you are talking about.

There is no ounce of individuality in you. You dont acknowledge the individuality of anytoher person.

FERAL predatory scum.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ethnonationalist scum. people don't own a place.

especially ethnicities don't own it.

racisr sanghi predator b@stard. born in to cunt and a w_hore. Not accepted anywhere.

Go beg to be accepted in canada. Tamils spit on you. you hate telugus. but you want canada to accept you.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont care about telugus or anyone ra pichha yedhava.

I'm mocking your stupidity... giving you ammunition to attack me.. and you still can't successfully point out the inconsistencies in what I claim.

I hate dumbfcuks ra. that's the only thing I hate in this world. ofcourse it is elitist.

inka nuvvu mooskunta ante, nenu db nundi dobbestha.. mooskuntaava.

mee friends tho huskulu esko erri pappa laaga. naatho em maatladthaav.

REY RACIST B@STARD NARSI - i lived in telangana practically all long my childhood. How DARE you talk to me as if it is seprate identity to me @Raven_Rayes

And you claim you stand for immigrants in usa ? is there a bigger joke than that ? no matter how many years they stay you will target their ethnicity.