Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah sure. it'll probably happen.

but I don't see how its relevant to the conversation. lmao.

i dont know ra narsi ga. I dont feel like this to any person in my life. I have been surronded by Tg people and what not.

But you are the only guy who makes me puke all over. such a NASTY fellow you are. In every way - whether the words you type. 

You deserve a horrible life in every way. just fck away.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for someone who claims that he's exposed me, it looks like the cognitive dissonance from being a conversation with me is too much to handle for you.

I exposed you? you revealed yourself.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah sure. it'll probably happen.

but I don't see how its relevant to the conversation. lmao.

It is relevant because you want to be accepted everywhere despite the ugliness you have. But you want telugu peopel to be divided.

It will be sooo satisfying to see you bashed up ra narsy. All that bullying you did here, all that hate you have.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gey .An anti casteist is obliged to hate metro/. You are trying WAY TOO HARD.

that's not what I said. I use the metro in Chennai. but won't defend it.

your shameless defense of the metro is in fact what uppercaste people do, to feel like they want to pretend like they are invested in 'public infra'..

public infra for themselves, that is.. coz buses can be upgraded at 1/10th the cost to serve 10 times higher population.

but no, casteists like you want to travel exclusively in super clean stations, where poor workers clean toilets and stations you use.

delhi airport has hired someone to dust plants in the terminal. there's your casteism in display, while bus stands reek of urine smell everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont know ra narsi ga. I dont feel like this to any person in my life. I have been surronded by Tg people and what not.

But you are the only guy who makes me puke all over. such a NASTY fellow you are. In every way - whether the words you type. 

You deserve a horrible life in every way. just fck away.

you know you can use that small thing called 'ignore' in this db, right?

It is relevant because you want to be accepted everywhere despite the ugliness you have. But you want telugu peopel to be divided.

It will be sooo satisfying to see you bashed up ra narsy. All that bullying you did here, all that hate you have.

I will be accepted everywhere, coz i have skills people need. simple.

I will use it to push wherever possible to make people welcome. especially outsiders.

personally I'm safe everywhere. coz I'm needed.

that's why I don't attach myself to any region. entire world is mine.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The rot in your soul @Raven_Rayes is DEEEP.  The selfishness, the hatemongering, the bullying you do.

I have never met a fellow this slimy packaged in to one person.

don't keep saying it dude.

nothing I post in this db even scrapes the surface of my actual belief. I'm radical enough to be perma(slightly exaggerating) banned on twitter. lmao.

I'm actually speaking your language since its your db.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't keep saying it dude.

nothing I post in this db even scrapes the surface of my actual belief. I'm radical enough to be perma(slightly exaggerating) banned on twitter. lmao.

I'm actually speaking your language since its your db.

Interesting but you wont be banned here in this DB. it reallt shows  how much influence you have.

NASTY bully.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am telugu guy ra lanjodaka. So are you and thats why you are here. So is that psycho HALWA. So is that langa hyperbole.

If any of your langa identies or tami identiies are real you would be in your forum passionately arguing there. They all are fake.

Avasarama boothulu ? Idena Telugu trademark ? There exists nothing as such Telugu…wake up..! 

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The rot in your soul @Raven_Rayes is DEEEP.  The selfishness, the hatemongering, the bullying you do.

I have never met a fellow this slimy packaged in to one person.

you are so stupid to keep on talking to me.

pretty sure you got some pms that advised you to avoid me like the plague.

you should have taken that advice. its obvious I'll find something to berate even if you are progressive.

I'm always setting the bar for conversation higher and higher. Unless you can keep up, don't talk to me, and then whine about how I set the standard impossibly high for you to meet it.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I will be accepted everywhere, coz i have skills people need. simple.

I will use it to push wherever possible to make people welcome. especially outsiders.

personally I'm safe everywhere. coz I'm needed.

that's why I don't attach myself to any region. entire world is mine.

Everything is a trait of a pyschopath. "I can use people by being slick". 

You claiming the world does not mean the world will claim you.

Lets see - i  dont think you are THAT safe. you act invulenrable here because you come with a mob.

In real life ? i dont think so. what can you do against racism ? its popular after all/. I just wish it happens t you scumbag. I wish it happens to your mother too. that **.

Interesting but you wont be banned here in this DB. it reallt shows  how much influence you have.

NASTY bully.

I've been banned here too. once you stop responding to me, and everyone stops responding to me, I'll leave.

simple.

db was almost there, I was about to leave..  everyone successfully ignored me.

but then you arrived. and had the regular laundry list of grievance about what I post. lmao.

you uppercaste idiots never learn dude.

Everything is a trait of a pyschopath. "I can use people by being slick". 

You claiming the world does not mean the world will claim you.

Lets see - i  dont think you are THAT safe. you act invulenrable here because you come with a mob.

In real life ? i dont think so. what can you do against racism ? its popular after all/. I just wish it happens t you scumbag. I wish it happens to your mother too. that **.

real world doesn't have to claim me. They'll mostly kill me last, since they'd need me.

what should I do against racism, you think?

I'm not SAFE. I'm safer than you are. coz people need me.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Avasarama boothulu ? Idena Telugu trademark ? There exists nothing as such Telugu…wake up..! 

With you and him. it is very much needed. talk to mods and get me banned,  i know they are in your pocket. I know what you have done to women here.

Aa narsi gaadu bullies me anything , corodinating outside and you come here to police me on ocassiona boothu. Nee yenkamma predators ra meeru.