Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey psychopath narsi. None of your  langa firends will have the guts to talk to me face to face about langa movement.

I know atleast 500 people in Hyderabad - atleast 300 hardocre telangana orign They used to come to our house. many my father freinds.

Politcis were freely discussed before except TELANGAN politics.

None of them have the courage to talk about that to my face because they know it is just wrong to say we are two different people and we need to jhaago bhaago.

NONE - not EVEN now.

This is a freedom movement ? there is no JOY anywhere when it happened. TRS did not even get a majority in 2014 and TDP still got 15 or 16 voted. 

Anyway wht is the point ? you are not interested in any of this. your "visceral hatred" of CBN trumps everything.

there's no point in discussing with a dumbfcuk like you.

I do coz, like I said before, I'm the nicest guy in this db. I may have elitist tone, but I'm still talking to you.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have leverage in this db? lmao. literally everyone here hates/ignores me.

dalit has other concerns than 'expressing love for mother tongue'. yes, I will slander a dalit who uses 'love for mother tongue' to pour scorn on another minority. fcuk that dalit.

Not really - no is pouring any scorn on telangan people.

your intense hatred that you developed against CBN/TDP/Andhra simply by gossipy goon like freinds has set you up for failure.

you will hate the dalit if you think anything he says ring a bell with TDP - there is really no depth to you beyond that.

No matter what you claim.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no point in discussing with a dumbfcuk like you.

I do coz, like I said before, I'm the nicest guy in this db. I may have elitist tone, but I'm still talking to you.

dont discuss and fck off. Nobody even know what you talk. if a CM is capitalist means 9 crore people of a language must divide ?

But the same psychopath wants to enjoy borderless travel for himself.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not really - no is pouring any scorn on telangan people.

your intense hatred that you developed against CBN/TDP/Andhra simply by gossipy goon like freinds has set you up for failure.

you will hate the dalit if you think anything he says ring a bell with TDP - there is really no depth to you beyond that.

No matter what you claim.

Why are your thoughts and your philosophy revolve around kamma caste fanaticism

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey psychopath narsi. None of your  langa firends will have the guts to talk to me face to face about langa movement.

I've one TG friend in this db. Ellen. that's it. and I hardly talk to her too. She's way above me intellectually and I don't want to waste her time.

but back in college all my friends were from TG. no Tamil friends even. When I say friends, I don't mean acquaintances. I used to live in their room, even though my home was just a couple blocks away.

but the funny thing is I never knew that they were from TG. I knew one was from Hanamakonda, one was from Nalgonda, and another I forgot. it was late 90s.

what amazing people they were. and to think the first time I heard of Telangana was only in 2009.

Now I'm not the kind to keep in touch with people. I just move on. but its so surprising that I was thick friends with people from TG, but never heard of the region Telangana.

ffwd to today. I wish I could touch base with them just once now. No idea where they are now.

the moral of the story is, I have nothing to do with TG, other than making friends if I like them, and moving on with my life.

also that I post unrelated bs about myself too much in this db.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dalit is not some free pass to act whatever way one wants to. ultimately all are humans, and they make mistakes. the attempt should be to introspect and learn from them and look to the future.

if a dalit is a bhakt, fcuk that dalit. if a dalit is a tamil nationalist, fcuk that dalit.

there are no telugu nationalists yet. only you idiot.

You will never have the guts to address anyone as an individual. you will only gang up - share id - plot outisde and seek to harass them.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dont discuss and fck off. Nobody even know what you talk. if a CM is capitalist means 9 crore people of a language must divide ?

But the same psychopath wants to enjoy borderless travel for himself.

ah I forgot the moral of the story..

yes.. I initially was friends with Kakinada guy - who had the same name as I do (its not a surprise its quite a generic name)..

but eventually I ended up with the TG guys.

interesting thing is, Andhra and TG guys hardly spoke to each other. Its true. Including those from Hyd (andhra origin) didn't congregate much with my friends.

I spoke with everyone, coz you know I was kinda star in my college academically.

I'm 100% sure that I don't remember my friends talking to those from Andhra. Also I found the guys from Andhra too self absorbed.

yes my friends did make fun of my telugu, but were much more friendly and kind than the Andhra guys. Its only an anecdote. I'm not trying to paint whole Andhra as unkind. coz now I have Andhra friends too.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I've one TG friend in this db. Ellen. that's it. and I hardly talk to her too. She's way above me intellectually and I don't want to waste her time.

but back in college all my friends were from TG. no Tamil friends even. When I say friends, I don't mean acquaintances. I used to live in their room, even though my home was just a couple blocks away.

but the funny thing is I never knew that they were from TG. I knew one was from Hanamakonda, one was from Nalgonda, and another I forgot. it was late 90s.

what amazing people they were. and to think the first time I heard of Telangana was only in 2009.

Now I'm not the kind to keep in touch with people. I just move on. but its so surprising that I was thick friends with people from TG, but never heard of the region Telangana.

ffwd to today. I wish I could touch base with them just once now. No idea where they are now.

the moral of the story is, I have nothing to do with TG, other than making friends if I like them, and moving on with my life.

also that I post unrelated bs about myself too much in this db.

i thought you never went to college. anyway one post one lie has been your principle for a long time.

Its aboslutely clear you know NOTHING about TG as a political entity - you dont even need to bother tell. And it is also plainly clear that there is no more depth or knoweldge in you other than a visceral hatred to cbn/tdp/andhra.

People are amazing never means  they have developed a political maturity to see through evil. You think every gujrati has fangs ? havent they elected modi again and again.

I grew up in both andhra and TG - mostly in TG. There are amazing people in andhra too. No one is more nicer than in krishna district to a stranger - if you ask addresso r anything. It doesnt mean every political opinion of them is right.

A political opinion should come from within - with a sense of individual morality - and a concern for liberation of masses.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yes my friends did make fun of my telugu, but were much more friendly and kind than the Andhra guys. Its only an anecdote. I'm not trying to paint whole Andhra as unkind. coz now I have Andhra friends too.

what garbage and what a sicko. you are way more immature than i even thought of you. TG guys wont talk to people of SC caste too. With your midi knowledge and selfishness based on how they treated you  - you formed not opinons but HATRED.

BTW in chennai all the people who hosted me are brahmins - tamil brahmins. I enjoye their hospitality - madipakkam  area and saligramam i think. They enjoyed my company. 

It never prevented me from calling out casteism.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what garbage and what a sicko. you are way more immature than i even thought of you. TG guys wont talk to people of SC caste too. With your midi knowledge and selfishness based on how they treated you  - you formed not opinons but HATRED.

BTW in chennai all the people who hosted me are brahmins - tamil brahmins. I enjoye their hospitality - madipakkam  area and saligramam i think. They enjoyed my company. 

dude.. lmao.

its not a competition about who was more politically aware while in college.

I was designing robots while I was in college, making films with friends (from school who were tamil). politics is the last thing that crossed my mind.

why do you think I make fun of the Hyd Metro? ask Hyperbole if he thinks I'm kind to TG uppercastes. or even Android_Halwa. chill.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its aboslutely clear you know NOTHING about TG as a political entity - you dont even need to bother tell.

as if you do. beyond shilling for TDP, in the guise of imaginary telugu unity.

Its humiliating to even be having a conversation with you, with your whiny baby demands to explain myself for all and sundry.

that you are a functional human being, doing reasonably well in society, is a sign of how broken the society is.

think how many dalits can take your place in your college could've done much better in their life, than shilling for non existent 'telugu unity'.

what a waste. uppercaste entitled dumbfcuk with an oversized ego.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you support Hyd Metro.

you call that 'calling out casteism'? lmao.

not surprised at all that you congregated with Tamil brahmins.

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i thought you never went to college. anyway one post one lie has been your principle for a long time.

everything I will ever tell in this db is a lie. its a given. lmao.

its your choice whether to take it at face value and discuss the implications of what I'm trying to say or straight up ignore me.

that you think I owe some truth about myself is your uppercaste rural landlord entitlement.

you deserve nothing from me. no one does.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A political opinion should come from within - with a sense of individual morality - and a concern for liberation of masses.

wtf does this mean? what individual morality within yourself calls for 'telugu unity' that a certain section of telugu speaking people don't even want?

atleast be consistent with what you claim dude.

you'll claim that 'telugu unity' will liberate the masses.. yes, it did. It liberated them enough to seek independence from Andhra. they'll still watch telugu movies, talk in telugu, walk in telugu, sleep in telugu, but they want to administer themselves on their own without interference from Andhra.

that's the independence that 'telugu unity' gave them.

or do you suggest that there's only one way 'telugu unity' can go, and that's only your way? sounds like a dictator if you ask me.