Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

51 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dont discuss and fck off. Nobody even know what you talk. if a CM is capitalist means 9 crore people of a language must divide ?

But the same psychopath wants to enjoy borderless travel for himself.

I want borderless travel for everyone. TG didn't close off border, did they dumbfcuk?

that's also the reason I'm sympathetic to India, coz despite all its flaws, it has atleast borderless travel among the states. I wish the whole world become one borderless region.

its not inconsistent at all.

its obvious you are not that bright. let me break it down.

CM is a neoliberal (a more insidious version of capitalism), throws open markets for private players. moneybags from agri rich region corner most of the markets. CM doesn't intervene to restore balance. over time the divide grows further.

another casteist dora smart enough to see the political trend cashes in on it.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not really - no is pouring any scorn on telangan people.

your intense hatred that you developed against CBN/TDP/Andhra simply by gossipy goon like freinds has set you up for failure.

you will hate the dalit if you think anything he says ring a bell with TDP - there is really no depth to you beyond that.

No matter what you claim.

its cute how oblivious you are to the bile you generate here.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, coz unlike you, I don't attribute motives to people and take them on the face value of what they are saying. even if I think its a lie.

coz you know lies also have to be consistent with the overall narrative one is building. when the lie doesn't fit, it can easily be interpreted to prove the inconsistency with what one is saying.

like your support for Hyd Metro proves that you are in fact a casteist. Ofcourse its only another addition to a mountain of proof aboout your casteism, like your support for Amaravati.

48 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf does this mean? what individual morality within yourself calls for 'telugu unity' that a certain section of telugu speaking people don't even want?

atleast be consistent with what you claim dude.

you'll claim that 'telugu unity' will liberate the masses.. yes, it did. It liberated them enough to seek independence from Andhra. they'll still watch telugu movies, talk in telugu, walk in telugu, sleep in telugu, but they want to administer themselves on their own without interference from Andhra.

that's the independence that 'telugu unity' gave them.

or do you suggest that there's only one way 'telugu unity' can go, and that's only your way? sounds like a dictator if you ask me.

what is wrong  in wishing telugu people sort out their diferences and live together? is it not a normal thing to you ?

you psychpath selfish bully wants america to manage all its differences under english and accept you as immigrant. but you get visceral hatred if anyone wishes telugu people sort out their differences to live together.

it would be poetic justice that not only you but your mother gets bullied just like you bully even the idea of telugu unity.

27 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

TG gurinchi oka tamilodu, oka andhrodu kottukovatamey ee db goppathanam.

I am telugu guy ra lanjodaka. So are you and thats why you are here. So is that psycho HALWA. So is that langa hyperbole.

If any of your langa identies or tami identiies are real you would be in your forum passionately arguing there. They all are fake.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what is wrong  in wishing telugu people sort out their diferences and live together? is it not a normal thing to you ?

you psychpath selfish bully wants america to manage all its differences under english and accept you as immigrant. but you get visceral hatred if anyone wishes telugu people sort out their differences to live together.

it would be poetic justice that not only you but your mother gets bullied just like you bully even the idea of telugu unity.

ask that to your tg brothers who played cricket with, and who hate you now coz you became a raving lunatic incapable of reason and empathy beyond shilling for 'telugu unity'.

you are obsessed about my mom. lmao.

may be I'm an orphan. may be I'm typing all this on a free wifi, and with english I learnt by working at a public library.

does it even matter dude?

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its cute how oblivious you are to the bile you generate here.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, coz unlike you, I don't attribute motives to people and take them on the face value of what they are saying. even if I think its a lie.

coz you know lies also have to be consistent with the overall narrative one is building. when the lie doesn't fit, it can easily be interpreted to prove the inconsistency with what one is saying.

like your support for Hyd Metro proves that you are in fact a casteist. Ofcourse its only another addition to a mountain of proof aboout your casteism, like your support for Amaravati.

"hyd metro"," amaravat"i. "ethno nationalist"," anti muslim". Every arguement of yours is fake. just like you are. Not a single guy here would think of me as anti muslim.

Supporting hyd metro to castesim ...thuuuu - that bitch of your mother needs to spit on her face for breeding a snake like you and unleashing it on soceity.

Classic techinques of bullying from a small minded pathetic wretch of a fellow.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am telugu guy ra lanjodaka. So are you and thats why you are here. So is that psycho HALWA. So is that langa hyperbole.

If any of your langa identies or tami identiies are real you would be in your forum passionately arguing there. They all are fake.

I don't care who you are

I just care that you are a dumbfcuk who thinks he can shut me down. I have way more time than you do. unfortunately.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ask that to your tg brothers who played cricket with, and who hate you now coz you became a raving lunatic incapable of reason and empathy beyond shilling for 'telugu unity'.

you are obsessed about my mom. lmao.

may be I'm an orphan. may be I'm typing all this on a free wifi, and with english I learnt by working at a public library.

does it even matter dude?

I wish  trump supporter bashes your face to a pulp against a wall. Slimy b@stard. then bullies your mother too.

You deserves it you scoundrel. 

Then when it happens - every one will smugly say - hey they are popular. Ask them ..ahaha.... ask a trump supperoter why he bashed you.

I really wish it happens ra narsi. fkcing pig.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Supporting hyd metro to castesim ...thuuuu - that bitch of your mother needs to spit on her face for breeding a snake like you and unleashing it on soceity.

lmao.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"hyd metro"," amaravat"i. "ethno nationalist"," anti muslim". Every arguement of yours is fake. just like you are. Not a single guy here would think of me as anti muslim.

because you're unable to articulate why they are inconsistent with the overall arcs of my arguments in this db, doesn't maean they became fake.

it only means that either you are an emotional fool unable to deal with the stupidity of what you post when pointed out to you, or that you are mad that I'm in fact right that you may be casteist, and that makes you hate yourself.

rey lamdike narsi - you are here only for the value you bring in hate towards TDP. Nothign else.

A hate monger like you must also suffer hate. I really wish you face such racist abuse in that wrteched life of yours.

For wishing a people to remain divided . you deserve it . And so does that  mother of yours.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I wish  trump supporter bashes your face to a pulp against a wall. Slimy b@stard. then bullies your mother too.

You deserves it you scoundrel. 

Then when it happens - every one will smugly say - hey they are popular. Ask them ..ahaha.... ask a trump supperoter why he bashed you.

I really wish it happens ra narsi. fkcing pig.

yeah sure. it'll probably happen.

but I don't see how its relevant to the conversation. lmao.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.

because you're unable to articulate why they are inconsistent with the overall arcs of my arguments in this db, doesn't maean they became fake.

it only means that either you are an emotional fool unable to deal with the stupidity of what you post when pointed out to you, or that you are mad that I'm in fact right that you may be casteist, and that makes you hate yourself.

10gey .An anti casteist is obliged to hate metro/. You are trying WAY TOO HARD. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey lamdike narsi - you are here only for the value you bring in hate towards TDP. Nothign else.

A hate monger like you must also suffer hate. I really wish you face such racist abuse in that wrteched life of yours.

For wishing a people to remain divided . you deserve it . And so does that  mother of yours.

for someone who claims that he's exposed me, it looks like the cognitive dissonance from being a conversation with me is too much to handle for you.