Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol/ i thought you  already visited usa. anyway who knows - every post one lie.

like I already said everything I say is a lie here. keep up.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And One more time you talk about TG as it is sperate for me - i will lash out against that cunt of your mother. You dont know what you are talking about.

haha.. what a dumbfcuk. I already told you I'm an orphan.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I dont care about telugus or anyone ra pichha yedhava.

I'm mocking your stupidity... giving you ammunition to attack me.. and you still can't successfully point out the inconsistencies in what I claim.

I hate dumbfcuks ra. that's the only thing I hate in this world. ofcourse it is elitist.

inka nuvvu mooskunta ante, nenu db nundi dobbestha.. mooskuntaava.

mee friends tho huskulu esko erri pappa laaga. naatho em maatladthaav.

10gera lanjodaka. you rile up people by hating their birth. Call them names which has nothing to do with what they say.

All because of the hate you accumulated and the feral mob like mentality you have.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

REY RACIST B@STARD NARSI - i lived in telangana practically all long my childhood. How DARE you talk to me as if it is seprate identity to me @Raven_Rayes

And you claim you stand for immigrants in usa ? is there a bigger joke than that ? no matter how many years they stay you will target their ethnicity.

its not me who's talking as if TG is separate from you.. Its you.

break up GIF by The Breaker Upperers

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

like I already said everything I say is a lie here. keep up.

haha.. what a dumbfcuk. I already told you I'm an orphan.

LOL/ i li terally remember dozens of posts. Your mom driving you in a car blah blah,.

10gera lanjodaka. you rile up people by hating their birth. Call them names which has nothing to do with what they say.

All because of the hate you accumulated and the feral mob like mentality you have.

someone who claims that he's not casteist, uses terms like 'feral mob' to describe a normal online conversation.

lmao.

LOL/ i li terally remember dozens of posts. Your mom driving you in a car blah blah,.

as usual you focus on all the wrong things. coz you are dumb.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

someone who claims that he's not casteist, uses terms like 'feral mob' to describe a normal online conversation.

lmao.

No this is not normal. did you not say this id was given to you by someone. Did you not say you chat about me outside and laugh about me.

did you not say "others" think i am something and they offered to harass me.

You said ALL  of them.

You are a predator and bully. You will be treated no less.

Memes varuku vacchavante - you stepped up the bulying.

nuvvu maatram edhagatla. akkadey unnav. :(

I'm trying to make the conversation interesting for myself with new stories and new angles everytime to keep me entertained.

No this is not normal. did you not say this id was given to you by someone. Did you not say you chat about me outside and laugh about me.

did you not say "others" think i am something and they offered to harass me.

You said ALL  of them.

You are a predator and bully. You will be treated no less.

lmao. dude.

you are beyond any parody that I can conjure up.

• Haha 1

@Raven_Rayes rey narsi. There can be NOTHING wrong in a person wishing people understand each other and come together.

what you are doing is MORALLY and even common sensically wrong.

Even with a gang backing you up  - and that ellen is a casteist POS - i remember her. this wont be easy for you.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And you claim you stand for immigrants in usa ? is there a bigger joke than that ? no matter how many years they stay you will target their ethnicity.

I think you get the wrong picture.. I'm not an activist. i will not 'stand' for anyone or anything.

I'll simply work on tools that I want to free myself from society and offer it to everyone.

whatever I'm posting here is purely to mock you idiots. I'm not an activist of any sort. I just prefer to be left alone for years and decades on end.

There is no reason for you to be this invested in Telugu society or Telangana society when you are not even from here.

it is onething you wish well for everyone as outsider. but to play divisive games like this ?

@Raven_Rayes - you will be  dragged over and savaged for this. I dont care you get @Ellen or whoever as your back up.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you get the wrong picture.. I'm not an activist. i will not 'stand' for anyone or anything.

I'll simply work on tools that I want to free myself from society and offer it to everyone.

whatever I'm posting here is purely to mock you idiots. I'm not an activist of any sort. I just prefer to be left alone for years and decades on end.

blah blah blah..inka 10ge