Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it has more meaning than anything you have posted.

I don't see any rebuttal to that, other than an idiot losing his sh1t blaming my mom for spawning an articulate amazing compassionate and genius person as me.

too bad, I'm not trying to save the world. my mother wished I would. But I declined her suggestion politely stating that its not worth saving. hehe.

Your parents are indeed the worst persons out there. You are a menace to society and they must be given responsibiltiy.. I will never put a child in front of you.

It is an utterly meaningless, self serving, self deciveing, mob mentality reason

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - did that pack of hyenas told you it is leftist ?

Is there a SINGLE evidence of a leftist policy after TG came.

This is what happens when you get info from "freinds".

KCR ran the entire movement from air conditioned media of rooms of andhra capitalists.

I don't speak to anyone in this db, dude.

there are dalits who pm'ed me offering me ids to further abuse uppercastes, so I'm doing it. They don't post in this db.

now they are my friends and we talk on the phone.

do you think I would be friendly to anyone in this db that is racist against Tamils? 99% of them here are.

the reason I came on first is to fcuk those who are racist against Tamils. coz majority of Telugus are.

1 minute ago, beer_bob123 said:

So typical of a kamma caste fanatic 

The predator of @Raven_Rayes gang. Inserting himself - attacking kamma caste - not because of any casteism or anything - but because he thinks it is simply my personal  identity/ hopnig it hurts.

One can easily imagine how these people live in real life.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your parents are indeed the worst persons out there. You are a menace to society and they must be given responsibiltiy.. I will never put a child in front of you.

It is an utterly meaningless, self serving, self deciveing, mob mentality reason

lmao. okay.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't speak to anyone in this db, dude.

there are dalits who pm'ed me offering me ids to further abuse uppercastes, so I'm doing it. They don't post in this db.

now they are my friends and we talk on the phone.

do you think I would be friendly to anyone in this db that is racist against Tamils? 99% of them here are.

the reason I came on first is to fcuk those who are racist against Tamils. coz majority of Telugus are.

BULLSHIT ra narsi ga. No DALIT will approach. what did you abuse Kuffir as ?

you are psychopathic LIAR.

And you never abused any uppercastes. You defended them by saying "ippudu avasarama". 

You are a MENACE and the have profile of a clear PSYCHO.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

BULLSHIT ra narsi ga. No DALIT will approach. what did you abuse Kuffir as ?

you are psychopathic LIAR.

And you never abused any uppercastes. You defended them by saying "ippudu avasarama". 

You are a MENACE and the have profile of a clear PSYCHO.

don't be so sure ra @Telugodura456

I'm an amazing person to talk to. likely more compassionate than anyone in this db. Im sure about that.

I'm always abusing uppercastes.. why do you think most of them have me on ignore here?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The predator of @Raven_Rayes gang. Inserting himself - attacking kamma caste - not because of any casteism or anything - but because he thinks it is simply my personal  identity/ hopnig it hurts.

One can easily imagine how these people live in real life.

Typical kamma caste fanatic

Why does your life revolve around kamma caste fanaticism

• Haha 1

Rey psychopath narsi. None of your  langa firends will have the guts to talk to me face to face about langa movement.

I know atleast 500 people in Hyderabad - atleast 300 hardocre telangana orign They used to come to our house. many my father freinds.

Politcis were freely discussed before except TELANGAN politics.

None of them have the courage to talk about that to my face because they know it is just wrong to say we are two different people and we need to jhaago bhaago.

NONE - not EVEN now.

This is a freedom movement ? there is no JOY anywhere when it happened. TRS did not even get a majority in 2014 and TDP still got 15 or 16 voted. 

Anyway wht is the point ? you are not interested in any of this. your "visceral hatred" of CBN trumps everything.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't be so sure ra @Telugodura456

I'm an amazing person to talk to. likely more compassionate than anyone in this db. Im sure about that.

I'm always abusing uppercastes.. why do you think most of them have me on ignore here?

why do you LIE ? i have never seen you abuse any upper caste. And you  have huge leverage in this DB even with MODs?

If a dalit were to epxress his love for his mother tongue - which is a natural sentiment. You will slander him as anti-muslim or anit-gay, run circles around him with your gang and try to finish him off. Am i not right ?

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why do you LIE ? i have never seen you abuse any upper caste. And you  have huge leverage in this DB even with MODs?

If a dalit were to epxress his love for his mother tongue - which is a natural sentiment. You will slander him as anti-muslim or anit-gay, run circles around him with your gang and try to finish him off. Am i not right ?

I have leverage in this db? lmao. literally everyone here hates/ignores me.

dalit has other concerns than 'expressing love for mother tongue'. yes, I will slander a dalit who uses 'love for mother tongue' to pour scorn on another minority. fcuk that dalit.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dalit is not some free pass to act whatever way one wants to. ultimately all are humans, and they make mistakes. the attempt should be to introspect and learn from them and look to the future.

if a dalit is a bhakt, fcuk that dalit. if a dalit is a tamil nationalist, fcuk that dalit.

there are no telugu nationalists yet. only you idiot.