Autism symptoms for kid

Renault

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I have 2 bro younger one is just 13 months…

My wife also didnot talk until 5 yrs anta… also pediatrician and teachers kuda spectrum lo undakapovachu unna very very mild antunnaaru… nake enduku tension aythundi…

Enduku tension.Autism ante edo pedda disease anukuntunava.It is just a different ability.They will improve as age progress but slowly and parents need to have lot of patience and stop comparing with other kids

2 hours ago, summer27 said:

@Ara_Tenkai - Bayya unfortunately I can't call. 

But based on your responses here your kid seems a bit delayed or slow.

Two symptomps, mayyyy be to checkout is - closing his ears for sounds, (my kid is also super scared of sounds) and not having meaningful conversation with friends. 

Honestly, don't get tensed. But still go ahead with evaluation.  I recommend him speech therapy. It should fix his problems. But if you are really concerned, you can have ABA through insurance plan as well. ABA is offered by a lot health care vendors (just like hospitals). Do some research and get hold of one from your area. Call them directly and work through your insurance.

But again, your case is very very mild in my opinion. don't stress out too much. Btw, how many kids do you have? Is he the elder/younger (if you have two kids).

Ya ee sounds ki bhayapaduthunnadu ani cheppa… doc peddaga patrinchukoledu… he asked if he is not crying or upset about it, its ok antundu… sound off ayyenthavaraku ears close chestadu tarvatha lite teesukuntadu… deeniki emaina therapy untada

meaning less conversation em cheyadu bro…can i play with you ani aduguthadu… pretend play chestadu like he is riding an aeroplane but meaning fulga game adadu like tag adudam antadu with group of kids kani okadine tag chestadu… rules teledu… hide and seek adudam antadu but other kid ki kanipinchela hide chestadu…

endo em ardam ayithale…2 yrs nundi preschool pothundu speech matram improve avvale..

until 3 yrs old varaku manchi progress unde… like 12 months ki amma and nanna anetodu… by 18 months cat ball dog ani cheppetodu 21/2 ki rhymes anni cheppetodu after 3 turn ayyaka motham silent ayipoyadu and did not talk much… pandemic vachindi and memu busy ayyi tv kuda baga chusevadu… also konni cartoons matrame chustadu… konni chala bhayam like pawpatrol chala bhayam… thomas is ok…

6 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Enduku tension.Autism ante edo pedda disease anukuntunava.It is just a different ability.They will improve as age progress but slowly and parents need to have lot of patience and stop comparing with other kids

I have been going through a lot kuda bhaya… im in health care … got covid 2 times vati side effects inka unnayi… lost patience, depression too much anger no sleep…

Firstly, please find if it is speech delay or Autism, both looks similar but are different. 

As many mentioned Autism would fall in spectrum, it can be high where kid not even look at others (no eye contact at all) cannot bear sound, cannot communicate, low spectrum is they can talk and ask what they need, do what parents say or sibling says, they can read write and do most of the work.. Only thing they cannot do is THINKING like other kids.. (Plz plz dont compare with other kids and get depressed)

Eg: If you tell a story to a 5 year old they might not ask questions they just listen to the story, usual kid might ask why it is ,what is it and how is it kind of questions from the story.. or watch a movie or go out to zoo Autism kids tell the names of charceters and name of animals but they dont ask why it is doing this or what it does.. They know the characters because siblings or parents would have explained them..

My brother son is 4-1/2 years and my friend son is 9 years and both are autistic kids evaluated by doctor, but my brother says doctors are wrong and he only has speech delay and not accepting the reality.He took him to india left him for 8 months there was improvement where he rides bike with training wheels, scooter, get ready to pre-school, play with other kids had no eye contact issue which are normal but he gets irritated bangs his head, he doesnt respond when we call him, he only talks very few words and say only what he wants and points what he need. If we ask any questions on story or when watching his favorite cartoon he doesnt say what the character is doing.. Hope he gets well soon. 

My friend son on other hand goes to kumon, right read and do additions and other things unless if someone says we dont know he is autistic kid, but my friend accepted it and trained him well. He always feel sad that he is like a robot and do what we say and do not have thinking knowledge. (He dont want to compare with his younger one who is 7 old ), but as he sees daily both sons and they way 7 years kid asks questions or does the work he feels sad about the elder one.

Finally there are other old posts please see them aswell for more answers and dont get depressed try as make all  possible therapy which would bring to near to normal. All want there kids to be healthy and sharp. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FaskRaja said:

Firstly, please find if it is speech delay or Autism, both looks similar but are different. 

As many mentioned Autism would fall in spectrum, it can be high where kid not even look at others (no eye contact at all) cannot bear sound, cannot communicate, low spectrum is they can talk and ask what they need, do what parents say or sibling says, they can read write and do most of the work.. Only thing they cannot do is THINKING like other kids.. (Plz plz dont compare with other kids and get depressed)

Eg: If you tell a story to a 5 year old they might not ask questions they just listen to the story, usual kid might ask why it is ,what is it and how is it kind of questions from the story.. or watch a movie or go out to zoo Autism kids tell the names of charceters and name of animals but they dont ask why it is doing this or what it does.. They know the characters because siblings or parents would have explained them..

My brother son is 4-1/2 years and my friend son is 9 years and both are autistic kids evaluated by doctor, but my brother says doctors are wrong and he only has speech delay and not accepting the reality.He took him to india left him for 8 months there was improvement where he rides bike with training wheels, scooter, get ready to pre-school, play with other kids had no eye contact issue which are normal but he gets irritated bangs his head, he doesnt respond when we call him, he only talks very few words and say only what he wants and points what he need. If we ask any questions on story or when watching his favorite cartoon he doesnt say what the character is doing.. Hope he gets well soon. 

My friend son on other hand goes to kumon, right read and do additions and other things unless if someone says we dont know he is autistic kid, but my friend accepted it and trained him well. He always feel sad that he is like a robot and do what we say and do not have thinking knowledge. (He dont want to compare with his younger one who is 7 old ), but as he sees daily both sons and they way 7 years kid asks questions or does the work he feels sad about the elder one.

Finally there are other old posts please see them aswell for more answers and dont get depressed try as make all  possible therapy which would bring to near to normal. All want there kids to be healthy and sharp. 

thats the problem with my kid. He can explain what is going on in the book, what are the emotions in the character, asks lots of questions (ofcourse using only 2 or 3 words sentences). He knows his class name and school name and teachers names. Vere valla intiki vellina well behaved but speech very disrupted, afraid of sounds, animals and cartoons. He likes to play with kids younger than his age who has less communication. I feel there is a disconnect between him and me. for ex: even if he aready used washroom and ask him again, he will go and do it again.

Motham mind kharab aythundi, i dont know where to seek help. Ma wife emo em leni daniki enduku antha chestunnav antadi...she accepts he is slow but doesnt think of anything else. He remembers everything like which library has what toys and books.

32 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

thats the problem with my kid. He can explain what is going on in the book, what are the emotions in the character, asks lots of questions (ofcourse using only 2 or 3 words sentences). He knows his class name and school name and teachers names. Vere valla intiki vellina well behaved but speech very disrupted, afraid of sounds, animals and cartoons. He likes to play with kids younger than his age who has less communication. I feel there is a disconnect between him and me. for ex: even if he aready used washroom and ask him again, he will go and do it again.

Motham mind kharab aythundi, i dont know where to seek help. Ma wife emo em leni daniki enduku antha chestunnav antadi...she accepts he is slow but doesnt think of anything else. He remembers everything like which library has what toys and books.

denial of one of the parents is a big challenge that you will have to deal multiple ways, one should have ability to disassociate emotions from reality

19 hours ago, Spartan said:

India lo alanti pillalni ...

mondodu, pichodu ani decide chesestunde ,prior to getting the awareness of autism..

now people are realising, and trying to work on those.

i may be wrong , but that is what I think

emo man my son is 19 months - he just had his 18 months well check he passed the autism check list, I'm glad now they are including the autism checklist in regular health check ups, when my daughter was growing up it was not the case (she is fine no autism)....I asked the doctor is there a chance for him to regress since its the time they usally regress ...doctor said they usually see it by now if there are any signs...every health check up scares me...and looking at this post..so many parents are going through it..but I feel early intervention is the key just observe your kids..dont take it easy..like they grow out of it...

11 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

denial of one of the parents is a big challenge that you will have to deal multiple ways, one should have ability to disassociate emotions from reality

I dont blame her, pediatrician and kids teachers deny chestunte em chestam...

8 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Completely agree same happened with my brother, he is not ready to agree where his wife thinks there is some issue. 

@Ara_Tenkai bro tell one thing to your wife, nothing wrong in trying therapies it only improve and if it was just speech delay and nothing wrong (I hope it should be the case) then everyone is happy  adding therapies would not harm. Think if there is an issue and you are not taking care at early age it would be big impact later. 

Basically they have to think own and do it, not like robot doing what other say or doing the same thing daily. My friend son wakesup and get ready even on Saturday and Sunday as it is his daily routine, regular kid knows its holiday and want to be different on that day. 

Go for second opinion or try other doctors/evaluations based on that you can take a decision or convince your wife if it needs extra therapies. 

1 minute ago, FaskRaja said:

Completely agree same happened with my brother, he is not ready to agree where his wife thinks there is some issue. 

@Ara_Tenkai bro tell one thing to your wife, nothing wrong in trying therapies it only improve and if it was just speech delay and nothing wrong (I hope it should be the case) then everyone is happy  adding therapies would not harm. Think if there is an issue and you are not taking care at early age it would be big impact later. 

Basically they have to think own and do it, not like robot doing what other say or doing the same thing daily. My friend son wakesup and get ready even on Saturday and Sunday as it is his daily routine, regular kid knows its holiday and want to be different on that day. 

Go for second opinion or try other doctors/evaluations based on that you can take a decision or convince your wife if it needs extra therapies. 

Do you know if these therapies help in self thinking and simulating their brain?

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Do you know if these therapies help in self thinking and simulating their brain?

No, I do not sorry 
Self thinking ki exercises and how to improve in interactions is what do... 
based on your information your kid might fall low or mild spectrum, and everyone shares a different opinion. You will know better about your kid than anyone else. Answer is not easy bro may take time. Please be patience and talk above different people. There was a whatsapp group (I dont have it as my brother exited from it last year), try to find that there people talk on there experiences and share different treatments they tried.

25 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I dont blame her, pediatrician and kids teachers deny chestunte em chestam...

Bro,, i missed it 

if peds and treachers didnt find any difference no need to worry.. tension padaku.

5 hours ago, summer27 said:

No. You were saying because of food, fight, pregnancy time etc.. 

I am saying that my kid is born in all ideal conditions. He is born in India, born healthy, with lot of family. My wife maintained good food health etc during pregnancy. Inspite of all this he got this issue. He was diagnosed here in the first two months of landing in US, which means he had the problem when we were back in India itself. 

bhayya being scared of darkness, animals and pets kuda autistic traits ena... he just developed fear of darkness and he never liked animals/pets...he is also scared of many cartoons... he only watches Masha and thomas

Also 5 years age ki therapies work out avuthaya... memu chala late chesam anipistundi... chala kopam vastundi pediatrician paina and valla preschool teachers paina...

14 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

bhayya being scared of darkness, animals and pets kuda autistic traits ena... he just developed fear of darkness and he never liked animals/pets...he is also scared of many cartoons... he only watches Masha and thomas

Also 5 years age ki therapies work out avuthaya... memu chala late chesam anipistundi... chala kopam vastundi pediatrician paina and valla preschool teachers paina...

@Ara_Tenkai bro you are worrying too much , looks like your kid is normal

write down all your concerns and get him evaluated for Autism for your peace of mind , mee intlo vaallu teachers, pediatrician doctors gurinchi pattinchukokunda mundu nee concerns anni oka chota raasi pettuko marchipokunda, okkasari evaluation chepinchu

Eroju maa kid ki evaluation ayyindi Doctor confirmed autism severe ani, ayina kuda maa wife accept cheyyadamledu and maa wife valla amma kuda vundi ,she is misguding my wife, em kaadu antha normal ye, vaade nerchukuntaadu, anni okesaari vastayaa ani ento ento talking.  villa ignorance ni yela handle cheyyalo ardamavvadamledu

2 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

@Ara_Tenkai bro you are worrying too much , looks like your kid is normal

write down all your concerns and get him evaluated for Autism for your peace of mind , mee intlo vaallu teachers, pediatrician doctors gurinchi pattinchukokunda mundu nee concerns anni oka chota raasi pettuko marchipokunda, okkasari evaluation chepinchu

Eroju maa kid ki evaluation ayyindi Doctor confirmed autism severe ani, ayina kuda maa wife accept cheyyadamledu and maa wife valla amma kuda vundi ,she is misguding my wife, em kaadu antha normal ye, vaade nerchukuntaadu, anni okesaari vastayaa ani ento ento talking.  villa ignorance ni yela handle cheyyalo ardamavvadamledu

entha bro age??? mee kid ki... if they are too young, don't worry they will get better.

na problem memu time waste chesam ani vella valla... entha bad luck bro... exact 3 yrs unappudu pandemic and couldn't go out and not met any kids, so maku ardam kale delayed unnadu ani... talchukuntune kopam vastundi....