Autism symptoms for kid

Renault

23 minutes ago, rolex said:

Except the game rules... rest all are good signs bro.. kids usually need little bit push for chore’s.. so that is fine..
usually most of 5 year kid will understand the game rules and play with other kids based on rules.. idi okati minus undi.. and you mentioned he cannot tell story rt.. might be more of speech delay.. can he tell what did he do at a store or school in detail or bits and pieces? 

antha tension ayte em padalsindi ledu anipistundi.. 

school lo em chesav ante roju fun chesa ane cheptadu… ala kadu ani specific ga adugutham.. teacher em book cheppindu ante cheptadu…evarinpakkana kurchoni lunch thiinav ante cheptadu… evarevaru vacharu ante cheptadu

3 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Always responds to his name… but vere roomlo unappudu pilustye uu antadu kani radu…anni questions ki answer cheyadaniki try chestadu but speech delay anna kada so accuratega cheppadu… storeslo konchem run chestadu… vaddu ante oorukuntadu.. or cart lo calm ga kurchuntadu… very lazy and very less talking…

simple instructions ardam ayithayi .. manchi mood lo unte chestadu lekapothe no nen cheyanu antadu…and he can get himself ready for school but anni repeat cheyali… dress vesuko shoe vesuko socks vesukoo ani oka 5 times cheppali prathidaniki…

eye contact oka 50% istadu bro usually if he wants something or if the topic is interesting. Parklo matram full active and plays with other kids but meaningless… just running around or racing… hide and seek or tag avi ravu

nuvu cheppe symptoms naakaithe..mostly he is being a 5 year old anipisthundhi... ee rojullo we are just comparing them with the best and they seem slow and we think its a problem..

ofcourse doctor emi chepthe adhe correct..

8 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

school lo em chesav ante roju fun chesa ane cheptadu… ala kadu ani specific ga adugutham.. teacher em book cheppindu ante cheptadu…evarinpakkana kurchoni lunch thiinav ante cheptadu… evarevaru vacharu ante cheptadu

Bro, no need to tense.. I think he is little delayed  in something’s..  that’s all..

for your peace of mind you can get him evaluated…. Usually in evaluations they check tons of things (which is really not needed, imo ) so they might say mild… 

@Ara_Tenkai - Bayya unfortunately I can't call. 

But based on your responses here your kid seems a bit delayed or slow.

Two symptomps, mayyyy be to checkout is - closing his ears for sounds, (my kid is also super scared of sounds) and not having meaningful conversation with friends. 

Honestly, don't get tensed. But still go ahead with evaluation.  I recommend him speech therapy. It should fix his problems. But if you are really concerned, you can have ABA through insurance plan as well. ABA is offered by a lot health care vendors (just like hospitals). Do some research and get hold of one from your area. Call them directly and work through your insurance.

But again, your case is very very mild in my opinion. don't stress out too much. Btw, how many kids do you have? Is he the elder/younger (if you have two kids).

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, viky said:

Do you mean to say, ekada otchina tarvata atla ayipoyindhi ani aa ardam

14 hours ago, summer27 said:

My kid is born in India with full supporting eco system. My parents, in-laws, my siblings her siblings. We moved here when he was 20 months old and till then it was like Krishnavamsi movie with full festive mood in India. The month we landed here we consulted pediatrician here and the first thing she told was this

No. You were saying because of food, fight, pregnancy time etc.. 

I am saying that my kid is born in all ideal conditions. He is born in India, born healthy, with lot of family. My wife maintained good food health etc during pregnancy. Inspite of all this he got this issue. He was diagnosed here in the first two months of landing in US, which means he had the problem when we were back in India itself. 

10 hours ago, viky said:

Orni inni positives petukoni tension padtunava, ma papa just 1 number raste pedha davat ostha Nenu,asal scribble chesthe ne peda davath istha, mild ga autism usually andarki untadhi , he like racing, he is playing what excites him more, cycling lo join cheyi, without wheel train cheyi, peda ayaka cycling lo top chestadu emo

10 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

he makes me read a lot of books!! Chala enjoy chestadu… he has a good memory power… books lo emavuthundi ante answers cheptadu but language fluent undadu… movies lo muslims telugu matladithe etluntadi ala untadi… english matram US accent vastadi with complete sentences but vocabulary too low..

Agreed with @viky. @Ara_Tenkai - you don't need to worry too much baa..A lots and lots of positives..

49 minutes ago, summer27 said:

@Ara_Tenkai - Bayya unfortunately I can't call. 

But based on your responses here your kid seems a bit delayed or slow.

Two symptomps, mayyyy be to checkout is - closing his ears for sounds, (my kid is also super scared of sounds) and not having meaningful conversation with friends. 

Honestly, don't get tensed. But still go ahead with evaluation.  I recommend him speech therapy. It should fix his problems. But if you are really concerned, you can have ABA through insurance plan as well. ABA is offered by a lot health care vendors (just like hospitals). Do some research and get hold of one from your area. Call them directly and work through your insurance.

But again, your case is very very mild in my opinion. don't stress out too much. Btw, how many kids do you have? Is he the elder/younger (if you have two kids).

I have 2 bro younger one is just 13 months…

My wife also didnot talk until 5 yrs anta… also pediatrician and teachers kuda spectrum lo undakapovachu unna very very mild antunnaaru… nake enduku tension aythundi…

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I have 2 bro younger one is just 13 months…

My wife also didnot talk until 5 yrs anta… also pediatrician and teachers kuda spectrum lo undakapovachu unna very very mild antunnaaru… nake enduku tension aythundi…

only speech delay ayite pedda issue kaadu, migathavi anni postive ga vunte, like name piliste respond avvatam, nuvvu cheppindi ardam chesukovadam, tanaku em kavaaloo point cheyyagalagatam