Chola Hindu Identity

sarfaroshi

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the biggest dogma now is that nation is supreme. That is the dogma that should be attacked and destroyed in all its forms. religions seem miniscule in comparison.

the amount of sh1t people can get away in the name of nation has expanded beyond belief.

says the moron who has no problem in supporting vicious sub nationalism of telangana as a "Right".

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this is political space... There's no such thing as an Atheist in political space now.

hindutva atheists will pour venom on islam and its practices.. and leftist atheists will attack the dominant religion.

whatever scientific temper you expect from atheists, I don't know. scientifically first the atheist should attack the worship of the nation... abuse nations and try to break unshaking belief in such institutions. because the root of most problems now seems to be nations - not religions.

In my earlier posts i mentioned nations/countrys rabbit hole/karma

opinions change when we change country

i used to hate india 1 year back when i was in usa. 

On 10/9/2022 at 3:01 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

its not poor knowledge. Indian govt is actively trying to hurt muslims.

if you think its not true, you are living in la la land.

A moron who couldnt understand why his own people in madanapalle protested against division and disowned a party which administered them for 50 plus years - acts like understands why muslims are hurting.

I am prety sure he doesnt know any substantial amount of muslims.

7 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

Karnataka govt has done no such thing as banning burqa in public places. I don't know where you have read it or which news organisation has fed you this tripe. Again please check your news sources

karnataka govt via its pr0xy has argued that wearing burqa violates public order in the court successfully. and it can easily use this precedence to ban burqa in public in the future.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

A moron who couldnt understand why his own people in madanapalle protested against division and disowned a party which administered them for 50 plus years - acts like understands why muslims are hurting.

I am prety sure he doesnt know any substantial amount of muslims.

lmao. atleast I'm not supporting BJP to get back at people I personally hate.

4 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

In my earlier posts i mentioned nations/countrys rabbit hole/karma

opinions change when we change country

i used to hate india 1 year back when i was in usa. 

no idea what you are saying.

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

discriminating against non-Hindu refugees with CAA.. India's home minister publicly stating that nrc will only be used to evict muslims

orchestration of riots in delhi, damaging of muslim properties with the help of police.

I will club these two as they are related. I will repeat again. The CAA laws deals with non-muslims specifically and not non-Hindus. So your statement itself is incorrect. It intended to provide all non-muslims who were in the country by Dec2014 a path to citizenship. Instead of 10 year prior they would need 7 year stay in the country to be considered for citizenship and this included buddhists, jains, christians and sikhs. Muslims cannot claim discrimination based on Islam from self styled and declared islamic countries. but should they want to stay in india the will also be considered under original laws which would be 10 years. An right under the BJP govt people who finished 10 years were given citizenship ina  reply provide int he Lok Sabha.

The Home minister stated that NRC will be used to evict illegals. Say it again evicting illegals. Illegals don't need to be in a country beyond any extraneous circumstances. It is the duty of every govt to protect the country from illegal immigration. We don't allow any one to nilly willy come and squat on our property do we.

The middle eastern gulf countries or the US itself doesn't encourage illegal immigration or allow illegal immigrants into their country openly despite all the noises they make on human rights.

Orchestration of riots was started through shaeen bagh using Jamia and Pinjara tod activists. You should see the remarks of the judge giving bail to "Safoora Zargar". They were identified through statements given by people who sat in protests and what was said by that Umar Khalid and Pinjara Tod activists. Zargar who spoke a lot of lofty crap to the protestors sent a petition saing she is a woman and pregnant and needed leniency.

I don't have to show the case of Dilbar Negi whose limbs were cut off and burnt in the shop that he was working or Ankit Sharma who was stabbed multiple times in one of the houses owned by Tahir Hussein and the cop Ratan Lal beaten by the mob to his death. The guy shooting the gun in air was one Shahrukh Pathan, but our NDTV called him Anurag Mishra. If you see one sided reporting then this is what will happen.

2 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

I will club these two as they are related. I will repeat again. The CAA laws deals with non-muslims specifically and not non-Hindus. So your statement itself is incorrect. It intended to provide all non-muslims who were in the country by Dec2014 a path to citizenship. Instead of 10 year prior they would need 7 year stay in the country to be considered for citizenship and this included buddhists, jains, christians and sikhs. Muslims cannot claim discrimination based on Islam from self styled and declared islamic countries. but should they want to stay in india the will also be considered under original laws which would be 10 years. An right under the BJP govt people who finished 10 years were given citizenship ina  reply provide int he Lok Sabha.

The Home minister stated that NRC will be used to evict illegals. Say it again evicting illegals. Illegals don't need to be in a country beyond any extraneous circumstances. It is the duty of every govt to protect the country from illegal immigration. We don't allow any one to nilly willy come and squat on our property do we.

The middle eastern gulf countries or the US itself doesn't encourage illegal immigration or allow illegal immigrants into their country openly despite all the noises they make on human rights.

Orchestration of riots was started through shaeen bagh using Jamia and Pinjara tod activists. You should see the remarks of the judge giving bail to "Safoora Zargar". They were identified through statements given by people who sat in protests and what was said by that Umar Khalid and Pinjara Tod activists. Zargar who spoke a lot of lofty crap to the protestors sent a petition saing she is a woman and pregnant and needed leniency.

I don't have to show the case of Dilbar Negi whose limbs were cut off and burnt in the shop that he was working or Ankit Sharma who was stabbed multiple times in one of the houses owned by Tahir Hussein and the cop Ratan Lal beaten by the mob to his death. The guy shooting the gun in air was one Shahrukh Pathan, but our NDTV called him Anurag Mishra. If you see one sided reporting then this is what will happen.

haha.. okay. I'm done. its a waste of your time and my time.

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the biggest dogma now is that nation is supreme. That is the dogma that should be attacked and destroyed in all its forms. religions seem miniscule in comparison.

the amount of sh1t people can get away in the name of nation has expanded beyond belief.

In the current day scenario, it is one of the institution holding peopel together. If you are satying in the US, you owe allegiance to that land. trying going out and saying I don't believe in US as a nation concept or any country that people are citizens of and saying you need to brak it and see what happens. it will be far worse than what you are complaining of in India. Every person moving around carries a passport and each passport has a certain value based on that countries influence and soft and hard power. try telling you are a citizen of the world and other such schitck and move around you will be behind bars.

But having the concept of a nation allows a broad set of people to come together to work on a common cause for grater benefit of all where ultimately the sum of parts create a greater good for everyone involved then when they are without. When people use pseudo beliefs and greed to attack a nation then that galvanizes people more to cohesively bond together and defeat such machinations as everyone will loose when a country is harmed (except that pseudo mumbo jumbo spouting idiots).

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. govt pleading with the girls to remove burqa, after they've created an issue out of wearing burqa and riled up the hindutva forces in the state.

its the govt that created the problem in the first place. girls are the victims here.

that the govt insists on the girls wearing burqa tells me how serious the govt is about girls education in their state.. especially minority girls. basically they don't give a fcuk.

Again, it was the educational institution that asked girls to adhere to the dress code of the school and this was ongoing for 3-4 months before it came to the public view on the account of elections.

If the gorls wanted education they would have adhered to the dress code, but by taking maximilaist stand they have themselves to blame. As i said there were no new rules. these rules were there for quite a while. The girls knew what they were getting into.

If you go to any institution or business outside you adhere to their rules of conduct. you don't make rules as you go. You will be sent out of the said institutions anywhere.

3 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

In the current day scenario, it is one of the institution holding peopel together. If you are satying in the US, you owe allegiance to that land. trying going out and saying I don't believe in US as a nation concept or any country that people are citizens of and saying you need to brak it and see what happens. it will be far worse than what you are complaining of in India. Every person moving around carries a passport and each passport has a certain value based on that countries influence and soft and hard power. try telling you are a citizen of the world and other such schitck and move around you will be behind bars.

But having the concept of a nation allows a broad set of people to come together to work on a common cause for grater benefit of all where ultimately the sum of parts create a greater good for everyone involved then when they are without. When people use pseudo beliefs and greed to attack a nation then that galvanizes people more to cohesively bond together and defeat such machinations as everyone will loose when a country is harmed (except that pseudo mumbo jumbo spouting idiots).

so why are you on atheists? they are irrelevant. whether they are anti-Hindu or anti-Islam, they are irrelevant until they pick a political side.

only people who are relevant are people who try to break the nations. they are the only heroes and rationalists of the new world.

rest are sheep.

1 minute ago, telugu_fan said:

Again, it was the educational institution that asked girls to adhere to the dress code of the school and this was ongoing for 3-4 months before it came to the public view on the account of elections.

If the gorls wanted education they would have adhered to the dress code, but by taking maximilaist stand they have themselves to blame. As i said there were no new rules. these rules were there for quite a while. The girls knew what they were getting into.

If you go to any institution or business outside you adhere to their rules of conduct. you don't make rules as you go. You will be sent out of the said institutions anywhere.

I don't have the patience to respond to you anymore.

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

karnataka govt via its pr0xy has argued that wearing burqa violates public order in the court successfully. and it can easily use this precedence to ban burqa in public in the future.

Karanataka Govt argued by itself using the state AG in the high court. Any religious activity or freedom of speech is subject to the morality, law and order limitations as stated by constitutions in India.

The usual suspects tried to say that govt will ban burqa in the future using this as a precedence, but no such thing is there as of now other than fear mongering.

France has already banned burqa in public place along with a few in Europe, maybe you can call them fascists as well.

Just now, telugu_fan said:

Karanataka Govt argued by itself using the state AG in the high court. Any religious activity or freedom of speech is subject to the morality, law and order limitations as stated by constitutions in India.

The usual suspects tried to say that govt will ban burqa in the future using this as a precedence, but no such thing is there as of now other than fear mongering.

France has already banned burqa in public place along with a few in Europe, maybe you can call them fascists as well.

france doesn't have greater than 10% illiteracy among its 6-19yr old girls.