Is USA done?

krishnaaa

@krishnaaa first the topic makes no sense. USA is obviously not done.. If anything its just getting started. There are 1000 different ways US can go now. India is boring from that perspective. Next 40yrs India will slowly chug itself into being able to provide for every single person living there, while few 100 will become incredibly rich. boring..

as for living experience.. US and India is same for moneyed people like you. For decent people trying to get by, both countries are oppressive in various degrees.

both US/India are disgusting countries that should stop existing. and one day in a fair world, they will.

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

CITI_c$y happy new year anna how are you?

don't like assholes in this db anna. koncham standard maintain chey. kottukoni saavani ani vadiley.

nannu kooda kalupukoney septhunna. db is the showcase for the worst instincts of balisina telugu pakodis.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@krishnaaa first the topic makes no sense. USA is obviously not done.. If anything its just getting started. There are 1000 different ways US can go now. India is boring from that perspective. Next 40yrs India will slowly chug itself into being able to provide for every single person living there, while few 100 will become incredibly rich. boring..

as for living experience.. US and India is same for moneyed people like you. For decent people trying to get by, both countries are oppressive in various degrees.

both US/India are disgusting countries that should stop existing. and one day in a fair world, they will.

How?

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

How?

US can become

a techno authoritarian police state that spies on its citizens, and implements curfews once every few days to quell unrest on the streets, which are now currently limited to a few city blocks.

an incubator for a radical new economy, pockets that experiment with hyperlocalized production and share intellectual property freely with others - like open source for s/w.

both these instincts are going to be at war in the US now. and out of these a 1000 possibilities will arise.

as for India, Indian upper middle class are boring. They eat like pigs all the time, and go to watch 3rd rate sh1t like RRR or indulge in pointless armchair college type politics centering around 'isms'. The poor in India are not ready enough to take on the rich fcukers. Most of them are unsophisticated, but it may change.

37 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

How?

USA is the freest country in the world. And that freedom includes the freedom to thumb your nose at power.

you can get away with almost everything if you have money in the US, or if you have smarts. People understand that there is something you can offer them, they will give you a free pass.

India is similar to that in certain pockets.. but in pockets that have power, India is rigid nasty incompetent and vile. Not enough people around to fcuk those with power.

just take a look at the smug faces of people that travel in the new VandeBharat. makes me wanna puke.

you want to share your life with people like that, after experiencing the greatest country in the world. good luck on that.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

USA is the freest country in the world. And that freedom includes the freedom to thumb your nose at power.

you can get away with almost everything if you have money in the US, or if you have smarts. People understand that there is something you can offer them, they will give you a free pass.

India is similar to that in certain pockets.. but in pockets that have power, India is rigid nasty incompetent and vile. Not enough people around to fcuk those with power.

just take a look at the smug faces of people that travel in the new VandeBharat. makes me wanna puke.

you want to share your life with people like that, after experiencing the greatest country in the world. good luck on that.

Well.....once people have money, they are eager to move back to India.

Its just so boring and monotonous in US

https://www.teamblind.com/post/What-is-life-really-like-for-the-high-income-folks-in-India-jLkdpyif

Just now, krishnaaa said:

Well.....once people have money, they are eager to move back to India.

Its just so boring and monotonous in US

https://www.teamblind.com/post/What-is-life-really-like-for-the-high-income-folks-in-India-jLkdpyif

okay. good luck to your future India move. Hope your experience in India is much more pleasant than mine.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. good luck to your future India move. Hope your experience in India is much more pleasant than mine.

When were you in India?

Just now, krishnaaa said:

When were you in India?

until few months back. disgusting place. and I mean the upper/middle class circles in India are the most vapid useless dumbfcuk congregation I've ever seen. almost all of them live regimented lives dictated either by their class or by their 'culture', both of which means they have no connection at all with the rest of the world around them. sorta like the ugly suburban life in the US.

living in slums in India would be comparitively much better, if only I got a steady supply of potable water to drink.

3 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

When were you in India?

I know what you mean when you say US life is boring. If you have no friends and connections outside of work, yes it will be boring.

India won't be any different.

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

When were you in India?

living in India in the 90s was much more fun. Now everyone that makes your type of money lives in communities that encroach on public roads refusing access to the said roads to the public.

43 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I know what you mean when you say US life is boring. If you have no friends and connections outside of work, yes it will be boring.

India won't be any different.

Keep assuming

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

until few months back. disgusting place. and I mean the upper/middle class circles in India are the most vapid useless dumbfcuk congregation I've ever seen. almost all of them live regimented lives dictated either by their class or by their 'culture', both of which means they have no connection at all with the rest of the world around them. sorta like the ugly suburban life in the US.

living in slums in India would be comparitively much better, if only I got a steady supply of potable water to drink.

You probably had bad experiences during your stay and having difficulty opening up. I get it. Not everyone is going to have the same experience.