Jokes

ManOnFire

[quote name='ManOnFire' timestamp='1346572127' post='1302420476']
daniki e daram e dorikinda.. nee

[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/175/5/e/hulk_vs_loki_gif__i_whip_my_loki_back_and_forth_by_miasmanecrosa-d54mxkm.gif[/img]
[/quote]
cool man on fire s%H# anni edit chesi jokes esta

[color=#333333]Doctor's advice[/color]

[color=#333333]Wife: Why do you wear your specs only when I come in.[/color]

[color=#333333]Husband: The doctor has ordered me to wear my specs whenever I get an headache.[/color]

[color=#333333]Dr: Do exercise daily for good health[/color]

[color=#333333]Boy: sir i play football cricket tennis daily.[/color]

[color=#333333]
Dr: how long do you play?
Boy : until d battery in my mobile goes down. =D[/color]

[quote name='Tokkalodi' timestamp='1346573128' post='1302420496']
im not serious inko post add avutundani replied sSa_j@il j/k
[/quote]

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-vYyEIvRBrhg/TbPnsM-sP8I/AAAAAAAABgs/z01Y2kmFumQ/s320/alludaa-o.gif[/img]

[b] 22 user(s) are reading this topic[/b]
[color=#777777][size=3]
3 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users[/size][/color]
[list]
ManOnFire, biscuitRAJA000, mannuuuu, Facebook, Google
[/list]

[quote name='ManOnFire' timestamp='1346328907' post='1302406148']
A blonde and a brunette are running a ranch together in Louisiana. They decide they need a bull to mate with their cows to increase their herd. The brunette takes their life savings of $600 dollars and goes to Texas to buy a bull. She eventually meets with an old cowboy that will sell her a bull.
"It's the only one I got for $599, take it or leave it."

She buys the bull and goes to the local telegram office and says, "I'd like to send a telegram to my friend in Louisiana that says: Have found the stud bull for our ranch, bring the trailer."

The man behind the counter tells her, "Telegrams to anywhere in the U.S. are $. 75 per word."

She thinks about it for a moment and decides. "I'd like to send one word, please."

"And what word would that be?" inquires the man.

"Comfortable," replies the brunette.

The man asks, "I'm sorry miss, but is your friend gonna understand this telegram?"

The brunette replies, "My friend is blonde and reads REAL slow, when she gets this, she will see COM-FOR-DA-BULL."[img]http://www.telugutorrents.net/forum/images/smilies/roflol.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Hahahahaha.. Racha mama idi

[quote name='Idly Vishwanatham' timestamp='1346586698' post='1302420566']
Hahahahaha.. Racha mama idi
[/quote]

inka chala unnayi mama ilanti racha racha jokes.. oopikuntey.. time pass kanappudu .. borekottinappudu visit this thread .. sure will get out of this thread with a relief..

[quote name='ManOnFire' timestamp='1346588442' post='1302420581']

inka chala unnayi mama ilanti racha racha jokes.. oopikuntey.. time pass kanappudu .. borekottinappudu visit this thread .. sure will get out of this thread with a relief..
[/quote]

Nenu daily morning lechi office ki ready ayyaka konta sepu Telugu comedy scenes chusi navvukuni intlo nunchi bayata padatha mama..

Eppudaina kotha scenes dorakkapothe, or late ayithe office ki vellaka ee thread lo 1-2 pages chadivi navvukuni work start chestha.. Thanks for the jokes mama