Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

ee topic gurinchi maatladataniki ae okka politician ki guts levu ippudu.. endukante.. aa conversoin chese religions ippudu govt meeda grip techukunnai.. emanna ante.. support ivvamu ani cheppi eshaalu veyyadam estart chestaru.. inka migataadi andariki telisinde..

jaggay gadu cm ayunte inkaa daarunam ga undedile

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful... here comes a brilliant mind with an even brilliant quote. Dont know about yu bud but here in the USA we have enough temples to go to. ANd there are so many converts from christianity to hinduism and vice versa. So yu dont think this conversion is similar to that. Or do yu think we choking christians in the name of " Love yur neighbor as yurself" kind of attitude.

Do u remember orissa riots or bengal riots were hindus moested killed christians. Jus name one hindu killed because of his religion in the USA or for that matter in any christian dominated country. 

Yu r the kind of peopl I was talkin about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Odisha

Did u even read that article ? the history and the background associated with it ? ...... I dont understand how that is even helping your arguement ... you should probably do a reality check on urself before u call some one else a dumbass ... Lol

Did u even read that article ? the history and the background associated with it ? ...... I dont understand how that is even helping your arguement ... you should probably do a reality check on urself before u call some one else a dumbass ... Lol

post clear ga ardhamaitene comment cheyyamanna bhayya.. he ignored that and expressing his own views and i think he don't have proper idea or knowledge on whats happening..

coin ki one side chuste alage maatladutaru.. back end jarigevi chuste kada .. paalu evo.. neellu evo telisedi..

english lo edo tittesanu anukunnadu.. but sense to annada.. senseless ga annadaa anedi manaki telusu..

post clear ga ardhamaitene comment cheyyamanna bhayya.. he ignored that and expressing his own views and i think he don't have proper idea or knowledge on whats happening..

coin ki one side chuste alage maatladutaru.. back end jarigevi chuste kada .. paalu evo.. neellu evo telisedi..

english lo edo tittesanu anukunnadu.. but sense to annada.. senseless ga annadaa anedi manaki telusu..

yes , motham deviate ayyindi .. main point nunchi arguement addam ga teeskelthe daaniki manam enduku justification iyyali ?.... most of the people do it deliberately when they dont have the right answers ....

yes , motham deviate ayyindi .. main point nunchi arguement addam ga teeskelthe daaniki manam enduku justification iyyali ?.... most of the people do it deliberately when they dont have the right answers ....

topic ento, post ento okka second kuda aalochinchakunda comment cheste.. true essence poyi.. evevo unwanted arguments vastai..

inta chinna logic ela miss ayyado aa bhayya..

kaani ABN lo 1hr discussion program.. okkatante okka sari aina justify cheyalekapoyadu aa pastor..chesedi tappu ani ataniki telusu, still hatsoff antunnadu.. G lo mandindi naakaite..

Dude Stop alrite I dint want to coninue that conversation bcos i dint want people to get hurt. Tat is nt my intention. and to answer yur comments I never deviated from the main topic. I dont support anyone who hates another person based on his religion, caste or sex. Yur comments (actually buddys comments abt missionaries in general) was in bad taste. And once I cleared tat fact there was nothin else tat I wanted to justify. As far as my creplies to those brilliant minds who wanna kill people of other religions I jus wanted to show them that its not a christian or a hindu who kills another persoan. Itsan inhuman antisocial elemnt tat kills another person. And finally I dont even want to reply to aakathai's msgs becos I dont think he is mature enuf in his attitude towards other humans people from other religions. 

topic ento, post ento okka second kuda aalochinchakunda comment cheste.. true essence poyi.. evevo unwanted arguments vastai..

inta chinna logic ela miss ayyado aa bhayya..

kaani ABN lo 1hr discussion program.. okkatante okka sari aina justify cheyalekapoyadu aa pastor..chesedi tappu ani ataniki telusu, still hatsoff antunnadu.. G lo mandindi naakaite..

pure G balupu , they shouldnt be tolerated at any cost ...vaadi dhairyam enti ? adey pakisthan , UAE lanti countries lo ilaanti pichi comments cheyagaluguthaara ?..... kosi chethilo pedathaaru 

Dude Stop alrite I dint want to coninue that conversation bcos i dint want people to get hurt. Tat is nt my intention. and to answer yur comments I never deviated from the main topic. I dont support anyone who hates another person based on his religion, caste or sex. Yur comments (actually buddys comments abt missionaries in general) was in bad taste. And once I cleared tat fact there was nothin else tat I wanted to justify. As far as my creplies to those brilliant minds who wanna kill people of other religions I jus wanted to show them that its not a christian or a hindu who kills another persoan. Itsan inhuman antisocial elemnt tat kills another person. 

okay okay.. chill dude...

Dude Stop alrite I dint want to coninue that conversation bcos i dint want people to get hurt. Tat is nt my intention. and to answer yur comments I never deviated from the main topic. I dont support anyone who hates another person based on his religion, caste or sex. Yur comments (actually buddys comments abt missionaries in general) was in bad taste. And once I cleared tat fact there was nothin else tat I wanted to justify. As far as my creplies to those brilliant minds who wanna kill people of other religions I jus wanted to show them that its not a christian or a hindu who kills another persoan. Itsan inhuman antisocial elemnt tat kills another person. And finally I dont even want to reply to aakathai's msgs becos I dont think he is mature enuf in his attitude towards other humans people from other religions. 

whatever makes u happy man , I've made my point pretty clear and I stand by whatever I've said so far ,  I can't vouch for others comments  ... there's no point in dragging this further .... just peace out

pure G balupu , they shouldnt be tolerated at any cost ...vaadi dhairyam enti ? adey pakisthan , UAE lanti countries lo ilaanti pichi comments cheyagaluguthaara ?..... kosi chethilo pedathaaru 

aa countries lo aite..dead body kuda dorakadu..ilanti yedava panulu cheste..

Peace Bro. I stopped this conv long time back n left but after lookin at all the comments jus had to give my final thoughts. Sorry if I offended anyone. Dint mean to. Nor dint come here to support tat idiot. Jus felt bad tat yu guys hate a whole group becos f one idiot. 

unless that 'antisocial element' is from the RSS. Then the RSS is bad, bad. :)

I don't understand why you have to defend the richest and most powerful religion in the world, by whitewashing their criminal activities?

don't worry, you can't hurt me, unless you are gorgeous girl, who I could've had a chance to flirt with.