Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

Dude thanks for assessing my comprehension skills, but I am really good at it. And the only problem is with yur communication skills and synonym skills. This idiot is not a missionary. People who go from here and promote their religion in a foreign land are missionaries.  This buggard is trying to get the missionaries money and all the bad things tat yu guys talk abt are done by our people who use religion to get money from these missionary organisations and misuse the word missionary. Only when a guy from India comes here and preaches Hinduism he is a Hindu missionary> If a person from here preaches Hinduism here it is not missionary work, it is just preaching. Please understand tat. Tat asshoe is not a missionary. Stop callin him tat. He is an idiot similar to KA PAUL< Nityananda and so many others..... Just frauds using religion to cheat people.

So ,now u've got a problem with my communication skills ? .... first learn to write a single sentence without a grammatical error , then u can think about commenting on my communication skills lol .... you're trying too hard to support these missionaries , even a small kid in india knows about what these guys are upto here , and when i say missionaries its about 99% of them ..... U just called KA Paul an idiot and do you have any idea about the size and scale of his missionary ? it used to be the biggest missionary in the asia pacific region ...... Dude , you clearly have no idea about what u are talking man , just stop it now ...

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow new angle. Interesting.

so we come back to the basic question. Should Indian govt allow 'missionary' work?

Do people have the right to their beliefs? What happens when there are transgressions to this right to belief - in the form of missionary work?

Since individual freedom is not that popular in India (like in the west), should the right to belief be exempt from it? How to resolve inter religional conflicts in such cases?

think about it this way.Why shud my right to belief be changed becs f perverts n little minded people. Interreligional conflicts can only end one way when educated people like yu atleast start having a broader perspective and  start teaching the same to yur perverted n little minded people. Jus like I was trying to teach to a few others like aakathai here.

I personally feel ashamed for yu wanting us not to have individual freedom. Yu shud hav been born in CHina or any communist state. Not too late. apply for their citizenship cos yu dont deserve to be an Indian with tat mentality. I am an Indian who has the right to believe in any religion I want to, who has a righ tto speech and who has a right to be proud f my country

konnaalla kritamemo akbruddhin gaadu 10mins time iste.. India lo hindus ane vaare lekunda chestanu ani pichi vaagudu vaagaadu.. evadu vaadiki padalsina siksha veyalekapoyadu..

eroju vaadevado vachi tirumala lo xnity ni spread chestunnadani ABN lo discussion pedite, evaro pastor anta.. vaallu kanaka taluchukunte asalu Inida ne undadanta.. ededo logic lu lekunda, istamochinattu matladesi vellipoyadu.. 

em chuskoni inta dhairyam veellaki.. asalu ilanti maatalu maatladutunna.. asalu ee govt emi peekadenti.. vere countries lo aite sampi 10gutaru..

chi dinemmaa jevvitham..

mana india lo adhe USA Lo la ayitey CHarminar lepese vallu epudo...ala vadini execute chesei padadobbuthnaru ...mana vallu vadili denguthuanru vallani thu...e modi ayina emana cheyali

So ,now u've got a problem with my communication skills ? .... first learn to write a single sentence without a grammatical error , then u can think about commenting on my communication skills lol .... you're trying too hard to support these missionaries , even a small kid in india knows about what these guys are upto here , and when i say missionaries its about 99% of them ..... U just called KA Paul an idiot and do you have any idea about the size and scale of his missionary ? it used to be the biggest missionary in the asia pacific region ...... Dude , you clearly have no idea about what u are talking man , just stop it now ...

Dude you have got a great future as an english professor. And sorry I am not tat concerned abt my grammar as much as I am abt the meaning. My bad, if I am trying to be right. But I myself am telling you he is not a missionary. Please refer yur dictionary. Or for that matter google KA PAUL missionary and even if one link comes up where he is called a missionary I will join yur eng course.  If not I charge 100 bucks for a class. Pleease know wat yu r talkin about. I have interacted with missionaries. first hand. and I know the difference unlike yu who knows nothing but are trying to act like yu know everything. Please check if Paul is considered a missionary in India.

Dude you have got a great future as an english professor. And sorry I am not tat concerned abt my grammar as much as I am abt the meaning. My bad, if I am trying to be right. But I myself am telling you he is not a missionary. Please refer yur dictionary. Or for that matter google KA PAUL missionary and even if one link comes up where he is called a missionary I will join yur eng course.  If not I charge 100 bucks for a class. Pleease know wat yu r talkin about. I have interacted with missionaries. first hand. and I know the difference unlike yu who knows nothing but are trying to act like yu know everything. Please check if Paul is considered a missionary in India.

you can neither support ur own arguments nor have courage to accept that you got comm probs. now stop BS by adding drama and flavor to your pointless arguments with ridiculous statements which further prove that you actually are a lost cause in the sauce.

inka pote dimaag la gram gujju una samajh itadi a book rasindi oka rapist pervert howle ani daniki religion ani peru saste 71 virgins anta  :police:

Who are u trying to fool here ?, it says right there in his wikipedia profile 

Global Peace One[edit]

K.A. Paul walking off Global Peace One on March 2, 2004, on a humanitarian mission to Haiti

Through charitable contributions to his organization, several of Paul's backers provided funds to purchase a 747SP airplane that Paul named "Global Peace Ambassadors", which flew under the name "Global Peace One". It was used for missions to Third World countries, delivering aid to disaster areas and to countries with people in need. A former crew member described it as a "flying death trap". In 2005, the pilot, co-captain and flight engineer quit because of concerns over maintenance and non-payment of debts.[2]

stop blabbering irrelevant bullshit now ,  you've embarrassed youserlf enough already today ...... u clearly have comprehension issues man , I was right about it all along

think about it this way.Why shud my right to belief be changed becs f perverts n little minded people.

your right to belief emerged from your local culture. It wasn't brought in by these awesome 'white' people.

Hindus already had diverse cultures and customs before being bombarded with nonsense from abroad.

Interreligional conflicts can only end one way when educated people like yu atleast start having a broader perspective and  start teaching the same to yur perverted n little minded people. Jus like I was trying to teach to a few others like aakathai here.

Interreligional conflicts can be solved if govt is fair. The problem with Indian govt's 'secularism' is that its a christian idea. It's unable to save the local people's right to their religion.

lets consider this. I'm hindu and I have right to my religion. Do you think it can coexist with the right to missionaries to propagate their religion?

Precisely at what time should I feel that my rights are transgressed by consistent proselytization? Should I file an FIR against that organization for not respecting my right to religion by bombarding me with horrible pamphlets? Do the Indian govt even have an avenue to address Hindu grievances?

I personally feel ashamed for yu wanting us not to have individual freedom. Yu shud hav been born in CHina or any communist state. Not too late. apply for their citizenship cos yu dont deserve to be an Indian with tat mentality. I am an Indian who has the right to believe in any religion I want to, who has a righ tto speech and who has a right to be proud f my country

Individual freedom is desirable. but freedoms don't exist in vacuum. Their's a cost to every freedom.

Getting smacked for proselytizing is the cost of the freedom of propagating religion in India. If the proselytizer doesn't respect the right to my religion, why should I respect his right to proselytize.

btw, both these rights are contradictory and cannot exist together. Either openly ask Hindus to put up with this nuisance, or ban proselytization.