Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

unless that 'antisocial element' is from the RSS. Then the RSS is bad, bad. :)

I don't understand why you have to defend the richest and most powerful religion in the world, by whitewashing their criminal activities?

don't worry, you can't hurt me, unless you are gorgeous girl, who I could've had a chance to flirt with.

Never said tat. Listen bud. I aint a gorgeous girl and I dnt think yu have the heart for an ugly girl too, yu need a robot son with the kind of hatred yu hav. But Il give yu this parting shot. I dint wanna make a bad comment abt RSS as a whole but RSS and Hinduism are not the same. There is nowhere in Bhagavad Gita to hate on lovers. Nowhere in Bhagavwad Gita to hate on girs wearing short dresses. I am as much against RSS as I am against that idiot who was callin himself a missionary. For me both are same. RSS does not represent Hinduism and tat idiot doesnt represent Christianity. This is wat I have been tryin to tell rite from the start but seems no one understands tat. 

Do not hate a whole group based on some antisocial elements in tat group. Be open minded.

I dont think any of yu owns a gas station but when a white guy says yu own a gas station yu think its racist. Then wat yu guys r doin is religionist..

Dont generalise a whole group based on one. Evryone is different. I m done with yall. Bye

Iamgreatest,

read the role of these church NGOs in destroying hindu run schools by helping write the world's worst legislation, RTE.

Some geniuses here think RTE is no big deal. Pretty sure those geniuses are upper middle class or safely settled out of India.

Never said tat. Listen bud. I aint a gorgeous girl and I dnt think yu have the heart for an ugly girl too, yu need a robot son with the kind of hatred yu hav. But Il give yu this parting shot. I dint wanna make a bad comment abt RSS as a whole but RSS and Hinduism are not the same. There is nowhere in Bhagavad Gita to hate on lovers. Nowhere in Bhagavwad Gita to hate on girs wearing short dresses. I am as much against RSS as I am against that idiot who was callin himself a missionary. For me both are same. RSS does not represent Hinduism and tat idiot doesnt represent Christianity. This is wat I have been tryin to tell rite from the start but seems no one understands tat. 

Do not hate a whole group based on some antisocial elements in tat group. Be open minded.

I dont think any of yu owns a gas station but when a white guy says yu own a gas station yu think its racist. Then wat yu guys r doin is religionist..

Dont generalise a whole group based on one. Evryone is different. I m done with yall. bye

r u kidding me ? ..... go back and read all the comments again , every body was clearly talking about the missionaries in particular and definitely not about the people who follow christianity .....  how is it our problem if u have comprehension issues ? ....

Dont generalise a whole group based on one. Evryone is different. I m done with yall. bye

There's a difference. 

you blame the RSS for the transgressions of a few idiots.

but you don't blame the missionaries for the transgressions of a few of their ilk. you conveniently blame that one 'idiot'. and save the missionaries from any criticism.

good job. but try it on the gullible.

There's a difference. 

you blame the RSS for the transgressions of a few idiots.

but you don't blame the missionaries for the transgressions of a few of their ilk. you conveniently blame that one 'idiot'. and save the missionaries from any criticism.

good job. but try it on the gullible.

pfdb_brahmi15.gif?1377272460brahmanandamgif.gif?1392235157

Missionaries veru vaaadu veru. Enni sarlu cheppali neeku. Generalise cheyyaku babu ante malli atu thippi itu thippi

wew-o.gif?1374486107

generalise chestav. RSS anedhi oka organisation. Adhe vidhinga ee vedhavaki oka organisation uuntadhi> adhedho kanukkoni dhanni anu. Anthegaani matladithe missionaries antevnti saami. Neeku enlipeesu vachu kada intha chinna point enduku ardam kaavatla

Missionaries veru vaaadu veru. Enni sarlu cheppali neeku. Generalise cheyyaku babu ante malli atu thippi itu thippi

generalise chestav. RSS anedhi oka organisation. Adhe vidhinga ee vedhavaki oka organisation uuntadhi> adhedho kanukkoni dhanni anu. Anthegaani matladithe missionaries antevnti saami. Neeku enlipeesu vachu kada intha chinna point enduku ardam kaavatla

nuvvu RSS antunnunavu ga. same like that.

nuvvu cheppe lovers ni kottadam, battalu kosam hungama cheyyatam, ivanni, vere chinna chinna organisations chesthu untaayi. nuvvu kooda aa organisation peru kanukkoni vaallani anu, RSS ni vadilesi.

r u kidding me ? ..... go back and read all the comments again , every body was clearly talking about the missionaries in particular and definitely not about the people who follow christianity .....  how is it our problem if u have comprehension issues ? ....

Dude thanks for assessing my comprehension skills, but I am really good at it. And the only problem is with yur communication skills and synonym skills. This idiot is not a missionary. People who go from here and promote their religion in a foreign land are missionaries.  This buggard is trying to get the missionaries money and all the bad things tat yu guys talk abt are done by our people who use religion to get money from these missionary organisations and misuse the word missionary. Only when a guy from India comes here and preaches Hinduism he is a Hindu missionary> If a person from here preaches Hinduism here it is not missionary work, it is just preaching. Please understand tat. Tat asshoe is not a missionary. Stop callin him tat. He is an idiot similar to KA PAUL< Nityananda and so many others..... Just frauds using religion to cheat people.

nuvvu RSS antunnunavu ga. same like that.

nuvvu cheppe lovers ni kottadam, battalu kosam hungama cheyyatam, ivanni, vere chinna chinna organisations chesthu untaayi. nuvvu kooda aa organisation peru kanukkoni vaallani anu, RSS ni vadilesi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Sangh-Parivar-threatens-to-spoil-Valentine-Days-party/articleshow/7490627.cms

viva-o.gif?1374484948

Dude thanks for assessing my comprehension skills, but I am really good at it. And the only problem is with yur communication skills and synonym skills. This idiot is not a missionary. People who go from here and promote their religion in a foreign land are missionaries.  This buggard is trying to get the missionaries money and all the bad things tat yu guys talk abt are done by our people who use religion to get money from these missionary organisations and misuse the word missionary. Only when a guy from India comes here and preaches Hinduism he is a Hindu missionary> If a person from here preaches Hinduism here it is not missionary work, it is just preaching. Please understand tat. Tat asshoe is not a missionary. Stop callin him tat. He is an idiot similar to KA PAUL< Nityananda and so many others..... Just frauds using religion to cheat people.

wow new angle. Interesting.

so we come back to the basic question. Should Indian govt allow 'missionary' work?

Do people have the right to their beliefs? What happens when there are transgressions to this right to belief - in the form of missionary work?

Since individual freedom is not that popular in India (like in the west), should the right to belief be exempt from it? How to resolve inter religional conflicts in such cases?

how cute.. Hindu munnani's call became RSS's call, because they are part of this 'Sangh Parivar' 

The report states that RSS won't stage any protest. Unless you think having an opinion is grounds for tarnishing an organisation, then catholic church won't be spared too, given the kind of statements their pope makes.

Try and find a better link.