Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

mana india lo adhe USA Lo la ayitey CHarminar lepese vallu epudo...ala vadini execute chesei padadobbuthnaru ...mana vallu vadili denguthuanru vallani thu...e modi ayina emana cheyali

I agree. Indians are very mild mannered people.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are u trying to fool here ?, it says right there in his wikipedia profile 

Global Peace One[edit]

K.A. Paul walking off Global Peace One on March 2, 2004, on a humanitarian mission to Haiti

Through charitable contributions to his organization, several of Paul's backers provided funds to purchase a 747SP airplane that Paul named "Global Peace Ambassadors", which flew under the name "Global Peace One". It was used for missions to Third World countries, delivering aid to disaster areas and to countries with people in need. A former crew member described it as a "flying death trap". In 2005, the pilot, co-captain and flight engineer quit because of concerns over maintenance and non-payment of debts.[2]

stop blabbering irrelevant bullshit now ,  you've embarrassed youserlf enough already today ...... u clearly have comprehension issues man , I was right all along

Yeah exactly ,my feelings. i totally laud your comprehension skills and understand your problems with that. We can work on it. Don't worry. I repeat myself when I say he is not a missionary to India. He can never be or can any of the Indians be.

Let me give you the exact meaning of a missionary. 

a person sent on a religious mission, especially one sent to promote Christianity in a foreign country.

Stop making  a fool of yourself by arguing with me cause you will never win. Mainly because what you are arguing is wrong and secondly you dont have the skills bro. Better luck next time kid.

I agree. Indians are very mild mannered people.

Should we talk abt how peacefully the english dealt with the red indian population there after Christopher columbus discovered America ?

There are thousands of foreign funded NGOs in India, who cannot come under the income tax radar scanner.  Why was there no effort to check that all NGO funds come in by legal route?  Why did the UPA government not keeping a tab on NGOs and not forcing them to submit their account books?  

Yeah exactly ,my feelings. i totally laud your comprehension skills and understand your problems with that. We can work on it. Don't worry. I repeat myself when I say he is not a missionary to India. He can never be or can any of the Indians be.

Let me give you the exact meaning of a missionary. 

a person sent on a religious mission, especially one sent to promote Christianity in a foreign country.

Stop making  a fool of yourself by arguing with me cause you will never win. Mainly because what you are arguing is wrong and secondly you dont have the skills bro. Better luck next time kid.

you proved yourself as an idiot once again .. KA paul is an american , he has an american passport , technically India a foreign country to him .... take ur stupid sh1t somewhere else  lol 

agreed

also uniform legal code is needed, if country is secular

India cannot be secular. Doesn't need secularism.

just like a secular country is a strong Xian country with other minority faith coexisting.

India should be Hindu country, where minorities coexist.

What this 'Hindu' is, should be open to debate. and improvement.

you proved yourself as an idiot once again .. KA paul is an american , he has an american passport , technically India a foreign country to him .... take ur stupid sh1t somewhere else  lol 

Think about it. Who's the idiot? A person who believes what KA Paul says or one who does'nt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIaVNXJRL1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS3FBxiGeA

I don't trust a single word he says. What about you?

Enjoy that

Think about it. Who's the idiot? A person who believes what KA Paul says or one who does'nt.

I don't trust a single word he says. What about you?

Enjoy that

now y the hell are u showing me his videos , U were the one who went off topic and got him in to the discussion .... and yes , I guess I'll never win an arguement with u ... because arguing with u reminds me of this saying   LoL.1q  LoL.1q

" Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Inkoka final point just to make sure yu never dare to talk trash to people or about people without knowing facts. You do remember he tried to become a MLA using tat prajashanthi party rite.

The basic qualifications to member of the state Legislature are largely similar to the qualifications to be the members of Parliament. A person should be i) a citizen of India.

Bye dude. Get some sleep. 

AD12.gif?1374388636

Inkoka final point just to make sure yu never dare to talk trash to people or about people without knowing facts. You do remember he tried to become a MLA using tat prajashanthi party rite.

The basic qualifications to member of the state Legislature are largely similar to the qualifications to be the members of Parliament. A person should be i) a citizen of India.

bye dude. Get some sleep. 

i dont knw man .. looks like u knw a lot about ur pastor lol

why bother with the marginal arguments, when your core argument is that a Hindu deserves to be bombarded by all sorts of evangelists and that he has no right to complain.

why bother with the marginal arguments, when your core argument is that a Hindu deserves to be bombarded by all sorts of evangelists and that he has no right to complain.

I'm guessing he was a part of such missionary at some point in his life... So he felt bad when people started calling out about the missionary bullshit ..

I told you already. You gotta join my classes. You suck at comprehension. The summary was I am not an idiot who trust's whatever a dumbass like KA Paul says. I have my own intelligence to understand if he even makes sense. But you on the other hand believe whatever anyone says without using even a little bit of your brain. So just to make my point I added some more videos wherein Mr Paul told stories at which even children laugh. Hoping You understand atleast this. 

This is the correct spelling of argument.

Idhi aite free.

I told you already. You gotta join my classes. You suck at comprehension. The summary was I am not an idiot who trust's whatever a dumbass like KA Paul says. I have my own intelligence to understand if he even makes sense. But you on the other hand believe whatever anyone says without using even a little bit of your brain. So just to make my point I added some more videos wherein Mr Paul told stories at which even children laugh. Hoping You understand atleast this. 

This is the correct spelling of argument.

Idhi aite free.

again .... arguing with u reminds me of this saying    LoL.1q   LoL.1q

" Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."