Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

again .... arguing with u reminds me of this saying    LoL.1q   LoL.1q

" Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

English spelling ee ravu neekendhuku saamy proverbs. Nuvvu nii picchi aanandham. Don't worry. I will teach a special class for you just on spellings.Then you can go to proverbs. And then we can go to comprehension.

I think you will not be able to sleep atleast for two days after being so humiliated. 

But I have to go sleep. Have a job. So bye

ntr-namaskaram.gif?1374990115

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

English spelling ee ravu neekendhuku saamy proverbs. Nuvvu nii picchi aanandham. Don't worry. I will teach a special class for you just on spellings.Then you can go to proverbs. And then we can go to comprehension.

I think you will not be able to sleep atleast for two days after being so humiliated. 

But I have to go sleep. Have a job. So bye

ntr-namaskaram.gif?1374990115

its English spellings not english spelling  LoL.1q ... ee thread chusinollaki ardham avthundi le matter ... em job .. morning velli entha mandi ni convert cheyyali ? ...again todays lesson to every one from ur argument  ... 

" Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."   LoL.1q

why bother with the marginal arguments, when your core argument is that a Hindu deserves to be bombarded by all sorts of evangelists and that he has no right to complain.

This is not a marginal argument. Because I am fed up of people generalizing a religion just because of few people. I am fed up of all you people always going after christians. For ex., one of the idiots in the previous comments thinks that every christian is an SC. I am not and I spit on those people who think conversion is the step to get reservation. Any christian is considered as a BC-C in India. People who have their own thinking and who prefer a different religion than the one they were born into, based on their intellectual understanding should not be ostracized.

This is not a marginal argument. Because I am fed up of people generalizing a religion just because of few people. I am fed up of all you people always going after christians. For ex., one of the idiots in the previous comments thinks that every christian is an SC. I am not and I spit on those people who think conversion is the step to get reservation. Any christian is considered as a BC-C in India. People who have their own thinking and who prefer a different religion than the one they were born into, based on their intellectual understanding should not be ostracized.

you have to try and rise above the 'idiots' in a conversation. or bail out :)

I understand what you say, and conversion is an individual right. But proselytization can't be allowed if you want a harmonious society.

What's happening in India, is much beyond just individual voluntary conversion. If it was, nobody would have a problem with it. Like nobody has a problem with brahmo samaj, or the atheists.

ee thread chusinollaki ardham avthundi le matter ... em job .. morning velli entha mandi ni convert cheyyali ? ...again todays lesson to every one from ur argument  ... 

" Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."   LoL.1q LoL.1q  

Anthe anthe konni jeevithalanthe. There is another saying.

Defeat doesn't finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits.

Chachina paamu ni champe antha kiraathakudini kaaduley. Go sleep. My bad if I hurt your feelings but you just begged me to do that. 

Good night man

Anthe anthe konni jeevithalanthe. There is another saying.

Defeat doesn't finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits.

Chachina paamu ni champe antha kiraathakudini kaaduley. Go sleep. My bad if I hurt your feelings but you just begged me to do that. 

Good night man

that really sounds like something u guys say at ur mass conversion speeches rofl .... 

I understand what you say, and conversion is an individual right. But proselytization can't be allowed if you want a harmonious society.

What's happening in India, is much beyond just individual voluntary conversion. If it was, nobody would have a problem with it. Like nobody has a problem with brahmo samaj, or the atheists.

I have always tried to take the highway and rise above the idiots in any conversation. But the problem is idiots don't stop even after you say Bye. Lets forget it. They just keep prodding at you. So after a while you can't just ignore them.

I have always tried to take the highway and rise above the idiots in any conversation. But the problem is idiots don't stop even after you say Bye. Lets forget it. They just keep prodding at you. So after a while you can't just ignore them.

I have always tried to take the highway and rise above the idiots in any conversation. But the problem is idiots don't stop even after you say bye. Lets forget it. They just keep prodding at you. So after a while you can't just ignore them.

a born fool calling some one else an idiot..how funny lol

I have always tried to take the highway and rise above the idiots in any conversation. But the problem is idiots don't stop even after you say bye. Lets forget it. They just keep prodding at you. So after a while you can't just ignore them.

there's a huge flaw in your argument. If proselytization shouldn't be criticized, Hindus will indulge in it too. and its ripe for inter religious clashes.

I know, you can take the high road and blame the 'RSS' for everything, but those groups usually land after the conflict has attained a critical mass and is ready for take off.

You can't simply close your eyes to the abuses of proselytization and discount the simmering anger against it as machinations of 'little minded' people.

Remember, its these people you have to live with. Why not hear them out, before calling them derogatory names?

that really sounds like something u guys say at ur mass conversion speeches rofl .... 

No that was something taken out of Bhagawad Gita. But being a douche tat yu r yu just had to mock it. Grow up, son. Thu nee bathuku cheda. Neeku pakkanodi religion meedhe kaadu nii sontha religion meedha kooda gouravam ledhu. Nee lantoditho matladikooda waste.

gallery_1_1_144564.gif?1403973910

No that was something taken out of Bhagawad Gita. But being a douche tat yu r yu just had to mock it. Grow up, son. Thu nee bathuku cheda. Neeku pakkanodi religion meedhe kaadu nii sontha religion meedha kooda gouravam ledhu. Nee lantoditho matladikooda waste.

ivi kuda vaadeskuntunnara mee sabhalaki ee madhya ... finally telsukunnava ga dengeyy inka ..ee roju ki verri puvvu aindi chaalu le ikkada nuvvu ... nee lanti forced conversions ni support chesey lambdi koduku le verey vaalla character ki certificates iyyali mari inka lol ... poyyi suvaartha sabhalu cassette vinuko po