Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

ikkada religion ni evaru emanaledu.. religion peru cheppukoni, kontamandi ilanti cheap acts chestunnaru.. alanti vaalla meeda action teesukovali ani antunna..

ilanti tappu ae religion vaadu chesina tappe..

but our db member photo-thumb-14458.jpg?_r=1414632804.. topic ni half kuda ardham cheskokunda.. educated .. uneducated ani deviate chestunnadu.. actual point ni ardham chesukunte better..

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude u missed the point .. nobody is opposing the construction of churches in india , Tirupathi is one of the holiest places for Hindus and u cant expect people to accept this issue and take it lightly ... putting it in ur context , how would christians react if some one plans to build a temple right in the middle of the vatican? ... and stop calling people names here ..

+100

Dude do yu remember your own dialogues. This is wat yu said .

last 10years nunchi baaga alavaatu aipoindi ga ah missionary gallaki istam vachinattu cheyatam , there was no one to stop them and infact the goverments encouraged them ( at state and center level) ... Oka sari ee foreign funded NGOs paina crack down start aithe appudu reality lo ki vastharu ... already BJP govt start chesindi ah process

Jus tell me whom are yu indicating when yu said missionary gallaki. There are some people who use foreign NGOS money and really work for bettering the society. 

last 10years nunchi baaga alavaatu aipoindi ga ah missionary gallaki istam vachinattu cheyatam , there was no one to stop them and infact the goverments encouraged them ( at state and center level) ... Oka sari ee foreign funded NGOs paina crack down start aithe appudu reality lo ki vastharu ... already BJP govt start chesindi ah process

Jus tell me whom are yu indicating when yu said missionary gallaki. There are some people who use foreign NGOS money and really work for bettering the society. 

ikkada religion ni evaru emanaledu.. religion peru cheppukoni, kontamandi ilanti cheap acts chestunnaru.. alanti vaalla meeda action teesukovali ani antunna..

ilanti tappu ae religion vaadu chesina tappe..

but our db member photo-thumb-14458.jpg?_r=1414632804.. topic ni half kuda ardham cheskokunda.. educated .. uneducated ani deviate chestunnadu.. actual point ni ardham chesukunte better..

Ayya mahaseya ninnu nenem anala. Nuvvu cheppindhi correshte. And I am in total agreement with tat. konni comments chesina vallu. they included the whole missionary group people ani. I was talking about those comments not yurs.

yeah I do... i was talking abt the missionaries in particular and i still stand by what i said .. if u dont agree with it then certainly u must be living in a parallel universe .... the same thing goes to hindu radical groups and the people who retort to violence and moral policing in the name of hindutva , they shouldnt be tolerated as well...

and it certainly seems like u dont have any idea about how most of the foreign funded NGOs work in india ... 

dude.. don't take it personal.. db lo eroju jariginavi eeroje aipotai.. not a judiciary to judge right or wrong here.. sharing everyone's opinions..

and don't you know that some missionaries were forcibly doing religion conversions !!!.. if not, then you are not in this world..

we are pointing only on those crooks either a group of people or an individual who are using religion name to do antisocial & unwanted acts.. that's it.

cheers..

Indian govt. should either ban evangelists/conversions on mass scale.. or let people fight each other and decide the winner between themselves.

choking hindus in the name of secularism is not acceptable.

Indian govt. should either ban evangelists/conversions on mass scale.. or let people fight each other and decide the winner between themselves.

thats a terrific line lol

yeah I do... i was talking abt the missionaries in particular and i still stand by what i said .. if u dont agree with it then certainly u must be living in a parallel universe .... the same thing goes to hindu radical groups and the people who retort to violence and moral policing in the name of hindutva , they shouldnt be tolerated as well...

and it certainly seems like u dont have any idea about how most of the foreign funded NGOs work in india ... 

Dude I am jus sayin it wud have been better if yu jus said Some of these missionaries. Because I donate to a missionary which provides water in rajasthan and I know how much they work hard. I have been to rajasthan as part of a missionary team and helped it. I totally agree that there are many people who are like wat yu have described but there are those few who are really doing good. Jus dont degrade their efforts becos of a*holes like these. Thats the only reason I felt hurt and had to comment. 

sowing seeds of communal disharmony (by abusing local gods) != bettering the society.

I see this foreign money being spent is in improving the image of evangelists in movies and TV. How many movies have this loving, caring, sister who's the saviour, when the hero is bashed and thrown by baddies :)

Dude I am jus sayin it wud have been better if yu jus said Some of these missionaries. Because I donate to a missionary which provides water in rajasthan and I know how much they work hard. I have been to rajasthan as part of a missionary team and helped it. I totally agree that there are many people who are like wat yu have described but there are those few who are really doing good. Jus dont degrade their efforts becos of a*holes like these. Thats the only reason I felt hurt and had to comment. 

lite man .. edo flow lo all anesi untaadu .. andharoo njoy chesukondi .

The aholes are too many, man.

Just like how RSS is degraded because a few idiots decide to play police now and then, same for missionaries. In fact, missionaries deserve it because they are not native and their transgressions should not go unmentioned.

sowing seeds of communal disharmony (by abusing local gods) != bettering the society.

I see this foreign money being spent is in improving the image of evangelists in movies and TV. How many movies have this loving, caring, sister who's the saviour, when the hero is bashed and thrown by baddies :)

nuvvu appavayya .. inkaa rechegoduthunaav

Wonderful... here comes a brilliant mind with an even brilliant quote. Dont know about yu bud but here in the USA we have enough temples to go to. ANd there are so many converts from christianity to hinduism and vice versa. So yu dont think this conversion is similar to that. Or do yu think we choking christians in the name of " Love yur neighbor as yurself" kind of attitude.

Do u remember orissa riots or bengal riots were hindus moested killed christians. Jus name one hindu killed because of his religion in the USA or for that matter in any christian dominated country. 

Yu r the kind of peopl I was talkin about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Odisha