Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

boss it's a debatable topic and you are taking things to next level.. chill... we are not gonna achieve anything with this conversation.. as I already said, this topic is not for verbal argument to talk about stats or any other junk being done by some selfish religious crooks..

if you have good impression on them,, let it be.. you already said in your first post with some high tone and we didn't got annoyed as we never take it personal.. but in depth analysis in this DB is really not needed..

if you ask me ..then why you posted this topic..? I'd say please leave it here and get some other life..

cheers.

No , dont back away from it ... u brought up a valid issue  , Usually , In these kinds of discussions here , we hardly get to know the mindset of the people who support the other side .... we should make our point clear by bringing out all the logical aspects .... 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

see, you already lost this conversation just because you are trying to play nice.

missionaries should be banned. :)

There's plenty of intellectual support for such a ban. and it would be the fair thing to do.

i agree bro.. but practically that's impossible in our country even there is intellectual support.. that's what i meant to say..

coz politics have some upperhand over the intellectuals always..

see, you already lost this conversation just because you are trying to play nice.

missionaries should be banned. :)

There's plenty of intellectual support for such a ban. and it would be the fair thing to do.

i guess your following comment is enough to call them out on their hypocrisy bro

see you made my piont. RSS does plenty of good work, in education and health. but you chose to focus on its fascist side.

why do you want the other person to not focus on the dirty side of evangeslists? Its not like they do much good work. They just do good PR.

Ohhh brilliant mind. Yu do  blind me with yur immense blindness to the issue. I wasnt asking u yur financial brilliance abt the per capita income. I was jus tryin to elighten thy brilliant mind abt the violence to people based on religion and pointedd out it was people like yu who did tat. I never ever wud say hindus killed christians. Or christians killed hindus. Yu on the other hand are so brilliant in yur thoughts that yu wanna kill people of other religions and be the last man standing. I think yu shudnt miss any more of yur psychiatric sessions. Its people like yu who make feel ashamed of being born as a human. THis is all with response to yur dialog

"or let people fight each other and decide the winner between themselves"

okay mr. "Im better than everyone else", this conflict I talk of, wasn't started by Hindus.

Also I meant, fighting with ideas, not with hiring maoists to do your dirty work and pretending to be secular.

No , dont back away from it ... u brought up a valid issue  , Usually , In these kinds of discussions here , we hardly get to know about the mindset of the people who support them .... we should make our point clear by bringing out all the logical aspects .... 

yes bhayya.. manchi topic ae.. nenu chala feel ayyi vesaanu.. but mana fellow dbian koncham BP techukuntunnadu.. endukule ani nenu dilute cheddamanukunna..

of course i want to know what really people think on the topic I raised but some are taking it personally..

i guess your following comment is enough to call them out on their hypocrisy bro

I like to make a fool of myself by continuing to rant, normally. masochist that way.

yes bhayya.. manchi topic ae.. nenu chala feel ayyi vesaanu.. but mana fellow dbian koncham BP techukuntunnadu.. endukule ani nenu dilute cheddamanukunna..

of course i want to know what really people think on the topic I raised but some are taking it personally..

BP techukunte nijaalu abadhaalu avvavu ga .... cant help it if they take it personally ....

thinninti vaasaalu lekkapette sannaasi gaallu intha jaruguthunna inka secular country bongu ane vaadinche vaallu untaaru vaalla religion ki sambandichina roots okkati kooda levu

thinninti vaasaalu lekkapette sannaasi gaallu intha jaruguthunna inka secular country bongu ane vaadinche vaallu untaaru vaalla religion ki sambandichina roots okkati kooda levu

same question adigite.. akkada pastor ane peru to kurchunnodu oka wonderful, amazing answer ichadu..

hindus anta.. konta mandini tokkestunnaranta.. andukani ee religion vaddu ani change ayarnata.. vaadi logic lu kharna khatoranga unnai..

same question adigite.. akkada pastor ane peru to kurchunnodu oka wonderful, amazing answer ichadu..

hindus anta.. konta mandini tokkestunnaranta.. andukani ee religion vaddu ani change ayarnata.. vaadi logic lu kharna khatoranga unnai..

dabbulu istham vudyogalistham ani offer lu ichi matha maarpidilu chesthunnaru asalu india lo xian antoo evadoo ledu antha converted gaallu

aa religion ki unna history 2014 years back anthegaa kaani hindu history gurinchi cheppalante infinite ippatiki chaala saarlu maarchaaru vaalla  book lo contents ni kaani bhagavthgeetha vedaalu ivanni unique

dabbulu istham vudyogalistham ani offer lu ichi matha maarpidilu chesthunnaru asalu india lo xian antoo evadoo ledu antha converted gaallu

ee topic gurinchi maatladataniki ae okka politician ki guts levu ippudu.. endukante.. aa conversoin chese religions ippudu govt meeda grip techukunnai.. emanna ante.. support ivvamu ani cheppi eshaalu veyyadam estart chestaru.. inka migataadi andariki telisinde..