Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

dude.. don't take it personal.. db lo eroju jariginavi eeroje aipotai.. not a judiciary to judge right or wrong here.. sharing everyone's opinions..

and don't you know that some missionaries were forcibly doing religion conversions !!!.. if not, then you are not in this world..

we are pointing only on those crooks either a group of people or an individual who are using religion name to do antisocial & unwanted acts.. that's it.

cheers..

thaggaddu man..

adhi endi, 'some' missionaries. All missionaries have single point agenda. some may do good work to achieve that agenda. Nothing wrong to call the religious aspect of their work.

India needs serious public debate on whether to ban evangelists or not.

also, its not just evangelists, plenty of hindu, non religious NGOs also do good work. Its the religious nature of missionaries that is infuriating.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I am jus sayin it wud have been better if yu jus said Some of these missionaries. Because I donate to a missionary which provides water in rajasthan and I know how much they work hard. I have been to rajasthan as part of a missionary team and helped it. I totally agree that there are many people who are like wat yu have described but there are those few who are really doing good. Jus dont degrade their efforts becos of a*holes like these. Thats the only reason I felt hurt and had to comment. 

well , there are exceptions to everything man .... but the irony is that majority of the missionaries in AP are on a wrong path .... its very rare that u come across someone who does real service without having a hidden agenda ( especially the ones funded by foreign organizations ) ... if you follow the news regularly then you will have a better idea abt what i'm talking exactly ... here's a couple of those for u ..

http://www.youngisthan.in/india/foreignfunded-ngo-why-ib-report-makes-complete-sense/7851

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/notices-to-be-sent-to-105-ngos-for-diverting-funds/20140613.htm

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2014/05/trojan-horse-foreign-funded-ngos-of.html

and also, I must appreciate you for the service that u've done , Just keep doing what u r doing as long as u know what u r doing is right ...

The aholes are too many, man.

Just like how RSS is degraded because a few idiots decide to play police now and then, same for missionaries. In fact, missionaries deserve it because they are not native and their transgressions should not go unmentioned.

Dude dont even say tat. RSS is the worst. They dont get to deprive me of any f ing rights. They dont need to decide my life. I will be wat I wanna be not wat they think I shud b

Dude dont even say tat. RSS is the worst. They dont get to deprive me of any f ing rights. They dont need to decide my life. I will be wat I wanna be not wat they think I shud b

how come RSS worst and missionaries that elude people with money to convert are great?

Wonderful... here comes a brilliant mind with an even brilliant quote. Dont know about yu bud but here in the USA we have enough temples to go to. ANd there are so many converts from christianity to hinduism and vice versa. So yu dont think this conversion is similar to that. Or do yu think we choking christians in the name of " Love yur neighbor as yurself" kind of attitude.

Do u remember orissa riots or bengal riots were hindus moested killed christians. Jus name one hindu killed because of his religion in the USA or for that matter in any christian dominated country. 

Yu r the kind of peopl I was talkin about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Odisha

I understand I blind you with my brilliance.

but to compare these 'chrisitan' countries with per capita GDP of about $40,000, with a country that is still finding its feet, and has per capita GDP of about $1300 is silly.

yeah, let India become rich and confident, then these idiot evangelists can roam around India trying to convert  enmasse and start a civil war.

see you made my piont. RSS does plenty of good work, in education and health. but you chose to focus on its fascist side.

why do you want the other person to not focus on the dirty side of evangeslists? Its not like they do much good work. They just do good PR.

dude.. good to know that you did some service to people with the missionaries or whoever organised the service.. so you have a good impression on such organisations..

but behind the scenes there are lot lots of missionaries or organizations or whatever you call, only work to gain their rule on all..

they brainwash the illiterate people, offer some money and some thing else to the needy just like guy did in the video if you watched..and then after provoke them to do what the organization heads are willing.. kinda sleeper cells..

so thats a really big issue and moreover as long as these kinda cheap tricks are played which is hiding the real agenda.. it's a slow poison to the nation..

see you made my piont. RSS does plenty of good work, in education and health. but you chose to focus on its fascist side.

why do you want the other person to not focus on the dirty side of evangeslists? Its not like they do much good work. They just do good PR.

lol final punch ..case closed ..

I understand I blind you with my brilliance.

but to compare these 'chrisitan' countries with per capita GDP of about $40,000, with a country that is still finding its feet, and has per capita GDP of about $1300 is silly.

yeah, let India become rich and confident, then these idiot evangelists can roam around India trying to convert  enmasse and start a civil war.

Ohhh brilliant mind. Yu do  blind me with yur immense blindness to the issue. I wasnt asking u yur financial brilliance abt the per capita income. I was jus tryin to elighten thy brilliant mind abt the violence to people based on religion and pointedd out it was people like yu who did tat. I never ever wud say hindus killed christians. Or christians killed hindus. Yu on the other hand are so brilliant in yur thoughts that yu wanna kill people of other religions and be the last man standing. I think yu shudnt miss any more of yur psychiatric sessions. Its people like yu who make feel ashamed of being born as a human. THis is all with response to yur dialog

"or let people fight each other and decide the winner between themselves"

dude.. good to know that you did some service to people with the missionaries or whoever organised the service.. so you have a good impression on such organisations..

but behind the scenes there are lot lots of missionaries or organizations or whatever you call, only work to gain their rule on all..

they brainwash the illiterate people, offer some money and some thing else to the needy just like guy did in the video if you watched..and then after provoke them to do what the organization heads are willing.. kinda sleeper cells..

so thats a really big issue and moreover as long as these kinda cheap tricks are played which is hiding the real agenda.. it's a slow poison to the nation..

whether they brainwash people or not with money is not the issue.

The issue is - is the right to convert a fundamental right? NO

Should a christian have the right to abuse hindu god, but Hindu not have the right to react to the abuse? It means stage for mass conversions has already been set.

The only solution is to ban missionaries in India. good work or bad work, should not affiliated to religion. For a while, India will face the music from 'religious freedom' activists, but they'll shut up after some time.

boss photo-thumb-14458.jpg?_r=1414632804...

it's a debatable topic and you are taking things to next level.. chill... we are not gonna achieve anything with this conversation.. as I already said, this topic is not for verbal argument to talk about stats or any other junk being done by some selfish religious crooks..

if you have good impression on them,, let it be.. you already said in your first post with some high tone and we didn't got annoyed as we never take it personal.. but in depth analysis in this DB is really not needed..

if you ask me ..then why you posted this topic..? I'd say please leave it here and get some other life..

cheers.

whether they brainwash people or not with money is not the issue.

The issue is - is the right to convert a fundamental right? NO

Should a christian have the right to abuse hindu god, but Hindu not have the right to react to the abuse? It means stage for mass conversions has already been set.

The only solution is to ban missionaries in India. good work or bad work, should not affiliated to religion. For a while, India will face the music from 'religious freedom' activists, but they'll shut up after some time.

again coming to the point.. what about the vote bank??? @3$% @3$%

boss it's a debatable topic and you are taking things to next level.. chill... we are not gonna achieve anything with this conversation.. as I already said, this topic is not for verbal argument to talk about stats or any other junk being done by some selfish religious crooks..

if you have good impression on them,, let it be.. you already said in your first post with some high tone and we didn't got annoyed as we never take it personal.. but in depth analysis in this DB is really not needed..

if you ask me ..then why you posted this topic..? I'd say please leave it here and get some other life..

cheers.

see, you already lost this conversation just because you are trying to play nice.

missionaries should be banned. :)

There's plenty of intellectual support for such a ban. and it would be the fair thing to do.