Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what the fcuk are you blabbering?

which 'people' want to abolish women's right to abortion? lol.. who else should have that right apart from the girl.

Stakeholders like the unborn kid. More importantly if you want to abort or divorce because you want someone else to change or listen to you, then it is blackmail. Cunning behavior like this means more ammunition for the Anti abortion brigade - in case you did not know, it is a point of discussion in USA. 

1 minute ago, Diana said:

I have seen once after i see post here about it.. 

i feel amazed to see their strength and right advices for needy..  lot of issues to deal for women though

Can i say this forum is for frustrated souls? Doesnt it sound harsh and generalized statement? So Please dont say bad about other women when they are acting like superheroes on their own g0ssIp

Majority ani anna, anni ala ani analedhuga... read my post again re...

Generalize cheyaledhu and if u feel so, am sorry re... I will be always there for a woman or man who is genuine... 

Also ee forum lo vallani ne em support cheyatle... this thread shows how many regressive souls are there in the world  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

there will be more supporting shoulders there than here..

personal experience to suggestions chestaru...@3$%

Ikada kuda gf/barya badhitula sangham posts chusam memu kuda 

personal experience suggessions  @3$%

Just now, Myth1 said:

Majority ani anna, anni ala ani analedhuga... read my post again re...

Generalize cheyaledhu and if u feel so, am sorry re... I will be always there for a woman or man who is genuine... 

Also ee forum lo vallani ne em support cheyatle... this thread shows how many regressive souls are there in the world  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Cool S%Hi

Just now, Myth1 said:

Post your valuable thoughts here minus deepthi  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

entho mandi enno chepaka nen enduku ani oka kavi bavam ni song la esa brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

i have seen some people suggesting for abortion... dont do that.. you will regret for your life.. since you are already working.. it isnt hard for you to raise child on your own..

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

No they don’t. The construct of marriage itself has an underlying premise that you are in a sense letting go of your personal freedom and relaxing your rights to individuality. From the opening post, it is clear that she chased this marriage from the get go. This despite the contrary suggestions put forward by her parents. She let go of her rights before the marriage itself. From the boy’s perspective he is within his rights to ask for a certain level of behavior. It is her who invested in this relationship for her own selfish reasons. Now she has to toe the line. If anything she is morally wrong here if she denies his requests. 

what is this imaginary 'construct', genius? lol.

traditionally marriage was a way to safeguard wealth between families. in modern times, marriage is a contract between two individuals. Nothing less/more There's no 'construct'. first learn where to use 'construct'.

which personal freedom and rights to individuality did men 'relax' in marriage? haha.. right to fcuk other women at abandon? Did they really? hmm.. haha..

Its clear that she chased the marriage? really? how? She said she went against her parent's wishes, not that she stalked the guy. try to read again.

you need atleast 6 more months heavy diet of MRA sites to sharpen your regressive bullshit rants. Try again after 6 months. :)