Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

3 minutes ago, Diana said:

Ikada kuda gf/barya badhitula sangham posts chusam memu kuda 

personal experience suggessions  @3$%

yes... vallak indus ladies laga forum ledu kada..girls only kind of. :D 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i have seen some people suggesting for abortion... dont do that.. you will regret for your life.. since you are already working.. it isnt hard for you to raise child on your own..

Egg hunt ki vellaleda ba ivala.

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

i have seen some people suggesting for abortion... dont do that.. you will regret for your life.. since you are already working.. it isnt hard for you to raise child on your own..

@ts consider this too..

11 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Aa maata k2s chepthe nammutham  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

10 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Nee analysis crows ethukella... ante movie kellakudadha enti  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

ante maree what i have doen to myself ane thought lo unnanta badha issues etc lantivi unte..

premiere show chudalani ela anipinchindi ani..

may be just freaking out from day to day tensions

Just now, Spartan said:

ante maree what i have doen to myself ane thought lo unnanta badha issues etc lantivi unte..

premiere show chudalani ela anipinchindi ani..

may be just freaking out from day to day tensions

Thats a mis conception bro... who are we to decide or stereotype what a person should or should not to do when in pain...  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

manaki enduku sitti... 

times pass...bautaki vellinattu untadi kada vallak kuda..only mana things ye kakunda. 

1 minute ago, Myth1 said:

Thats a mis conception bro... who are we to decide or stereotype what a person should or should not to do when in pain...  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

ok

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Stakeholders like the unborn kid. More importantly if you want to abort or divorce because you want someone else to change or listen to you, then it is blackmail. Cunning behavior like this means more ammunition for the Anti abortion brigade - in case you did not know, it is a point of discussion in USA. 

an unborn kid is a stakeholder? dude, which world do you live in? deep stateside in kentucky? Its a point of discussion in USA because bunch of regressive mfs in those states control the legislative branch and want to drag any conversation to square one, because they can't keep up with any sort of bodily assertiveness displayed by women.. Its not even a discussion in India, if you notice.

Its her body, her choice. 

Ah, I see she wants someone to change, whereas the guy is just expecting her to do the 'natural' 'evolutionarily selected' role of being a housewife? haha..

you call it cunning behaviour. I call it a girl looking out for herself, because the man she thought was hers probably wasn't. It doesn't matter if she blackmails him, or drains his bank account for alimony as far as I'm concerned.

4 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

arey enduku bhai? pregnancy is not a weakness

4 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

Yeah chachipotaru, why can't husband quit his job and help his wife indeed? vaadu pani cheyakuntey sachipotada?

Talked like a man ..Whistles ..sHa_clap4

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i have seen people like pellayyi kid puttaka, husband different  ga behave cheydam, divorce tiskodam, husband vere ame ni pelli cheskodam

wife ki kid undi kabatti marriage chances  taggipodam, wife ke kid responsibility undadam, husband pattinchukodu once divorce ayyaka ...this girl end up with child , where child lacks father love.... talli yetti paristutllo tana bidda ni vadulkodu once e prapancham loki techaka.... being single mom is not easy , its daily struggle for both kid and mom...

• even seen a family in which kid commited suicide, she was 11 yrs old beautiful baby , where father n mother divorced and they quarell always avi chudleka suicide cheskundi 

ila pillalni tough situations lo pettadam kanna kanakapodam better