Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

1 minute ago, Diana said:

Haha @3$%  

@ts please post in indusladies .. they give better advice than us..just in case if you are unaware of it..

For some reason majority of posts in IL forum seems like for women whose harmones are out of control brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Very Progressive thoughts. 

Divorce and abortion are the way forward. Idhe kada culture ante. Non BC brathukulante ivenemo. 

Abbayi maata vinakapothe abortion cheyinchukoni / pillodini champi revenge theesukovachu. No wonder people want to abolish a woman's right to abortion. 

@Don_Draper @Myth1 @Ashtavakra @uttermost 

what the fcuk are you blabbering?

which 'people' want to abolish women's right to abortion? lol.. who else should have that right apart from the girl.

2 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

For some reason majority of posts in IL forum seems like for women whose harmones are out of control brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236 

same color birds..flock together no.. 

Just now, SeemaLekka said:

Feminists and anti feminists madya war la undi ga thread@3$%

@3$%  anduke thread starter went to premiere show of Rangasthalam yesterday night. 

3 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

what?? are you shaming women in IL?

Just now, Myth1 said:

Ikkada genuine issue kadha brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236 

akkada kuda chala genuine... @3$%   

TS valla in-laws badalu..parents vachunte thread veru la padedemo...just gut feeling. 

2 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

Feminists and anti feminists madya war la undi ga thread@3$%

show me a feminist in this db... apart from me, ofcourse.

don't say Myth1 etc.. we all know her feminism from how she behaved when she took the side of guys against vendetta.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

akkada kuda chala genuine... @3$%   

TS valla in-laws badalu..parents vachunte thread veru la padedemo...just gut feeling. 

Aa maata k2s chepthe nammutham  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

4 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

I have seen once after i see post here about it.. 

i feel amazed to see their strength and right advices for needy..  lot of issues to deal for women though

Can i say this forum is for frustrated souls? Doesnt it sound harsh and generalized statement? So Please dont say bad about other women when they are acting like superheroes on their own g0ssIp