Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

15 minutes ago, Diana said:

I have seen once after i see post here about it.. 

i feel amazed to see their strength and right advices for needy..  lot of issues to deal for women though

Can i say this forum is for frustrated souls? Doesnt it sound harsh and generalized statement? So Please dont say bad about other women when they are acting like superheroes on their own g0ssIp

what do you mean "can I say'?

I say it with every post I make. it is generalized, and it is well deserved.

13 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Majority ani anna, anni ala ani analedhuga... read my post again re...

Generalize cheyaledhu and if u feel so, am sorry re... I will be always there for a woman or man who is genuine... 

Also ee forum lo vallani ne em support cheyatle... this thread shows how many regressive souls are there in the world  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

anni ani nuvvu analevu, because you also participate in their misogyny. :)

38 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

You probably did not read her post completly...

Prema ga chuskuntu considerate ga vuntu in-laws kuda help chesthunte its a diff story

Ikkada story diff... prema ledhu... instead they are playing games with her and putting stress on her n creating situations to force her to leave job. Imagine if he is supportive, she wouldnt have got these thoughts 

Not every ones life is same, so plz dont validate her state by commenting about cooking stuff 

May b i didnt read

most amazing comment in this thread goes to this 3rd rate scaremongering piece of sh1t copied from some MRA knucklehead websites.

+_(

8 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Ye howle gaadayithe divorce suggestion ichchado vaadantha lawda gaadu inkokadu undadu

Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007 Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are: 5 times more likely to commit suicide, 9 times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape, 20 times more likely to end up in prison, 32 times more likely to run away from home. Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

etc. etc. etc.

You'll find plenty of news articles by Jezebel and the like (who want to push the "you go girl" narrative as heavily as they can because that's basically their only market) trying to say that this isn't the case; but once you dive into some good ol sociology statistics and studies you find out that there really is a huge correlation.

Now, obviously being a single mother itself is not causing this to happen; but the side effects of being a single mother such as children missing out on strong masculine role models, reduced total income, perhaps the effect on their relationships from seeing a dysfunctional relationship as their "default status" and whatever other issues you can think of are the causative factors.