Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

Just now, Ashtavakra said:

How do you know it’s a simple domestic issue ? I’ve told her other things as well ... I was triggered when you said “ pani cheyakapothe chadhipothara” ... who are we to tell her that . Will you agreee when your wife say the same to you ! It’s not at all about the gender here ... it’s about the individuality. Be it men or women they have every right to live their lives in the way they love to . 

yourock

7 hours ago, uttermost said:

you have a job, right?

divorce his ass, and claim a large alimony plus child support.

but first divorce his s0rry ass. rest can come later.

exactly u stole words from my mouth...e negotiations chei matladu ani cheppevallaki oka dandam..he is not a kid just tell straight to his face if this is the case I am leaving u get ready to sign the papers.. thats it you are a free person now...

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Do agree mana cheti velle anni oka laa undavu, andaru okela untaranukovatam suddha tappu.. Kontha mandi tondaraga realize avutaaru for some other it might take bit more time...

But ippudu TS unna sthithilo better to take break from Work and would be a foolish thing to break the relationship now, baby puttatam kuda okintaku change vastadi chala mandi life lo, even if it doesn't bring out any change in husband's behaviour after some time, next step gurinchi alochinchavachu...Hope TS take best possible decision at right time.

Yeah  exactly I said the same thing ! She should try to make him realise what he’s doing in a calm and Composed way ! But entha chepina entha time ichina vinaleni vallaki ardam ayyi kuda oppukoleni vallu unapudu .... pillala kosam ani life spoil cheskovadam thapu ....hope her husband realises things on time .

38 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

So when a person says anything against you .... you conclude their gender as girl .... lol awesome  😂....this point proves you’re not worth to debate .LOL

57 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Yeah listen to this girl and sow seeds for your divorce. Don’t be patient with your relationship. Be aggressive and confrontational so that your marriage lasts longer. That is how married life works as opposed to being pleasant and compromising.

39 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

So when a person says anything against you .... you conclude their gender as girl .... lol awesome  😂....this point proves you’re not worth to debate .LOL

4 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

How do you know it’s a simple domestic issue ? I’ve told her other things as well ... I was triggered when you said “ pani cheyakapothe chadhipothara” ... who are we to tell her that . Will you agreee when your wife say the same to you ! It’s not at all about the gender here ... it’s about the individuality. Be it men or women they have every right to live their lives in the way they love to . 

No they don’t. The construct of marriage itself has an underlying premise that you are in a sense letting go of your personal freedom and relaxing your rights to individuality. From the opening post, it is clear that she chased this marriage from the get go. This despite the contrary suggestions put forward by her parents. She let go of her rights before the marriage itself. From the boy’s perspective he is within his rights to ask for a certain level of behavior. It is her who invested in this relationship for her own selfish reasons. Now she has to toe the line. If anything she is morally wrong here if she denies his requests. 

6 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

No they don’t. The construct of marriage itself has an underlying premise that you are in a sense letting go of your personal freedom and relaxing your rights to individuality. From the opening post, it is clear that she chased this marriage from the get go. This despite the contrary suggestions put forward by her parents. She let go of her rights before the marriage itself. From the boy’s perspective he is within his rights to ask for a certain level of behavior. It is her who invested in this relationship for her own selfish reasons. Now she has to toe the line. If anything she is morally wrong here if she denies his requests. 

no words

10 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

no words

Pellantene compromise. Andhulo ammaye ventapadindhi. Ala venta padinappudu abbayiki thaginattuga brathakadame nyayam. Ala kaadu abbayi change avvali ante ela? Vere vallani ventapadi valla life spoil cheyadam endhuku ?

Do not leave your job or financial freedom if u dont trust ur husband behaviour.. u might suffer more for asking money for small things.. job only support u in your life hardships.. taking allowed maternity leave is fine

if u have trouble doing household then dont.. u have all the right to do this when u r pregnant and weak.. take your husband family support for preparing food etc. or buy home cooked meals..

If situation is more worse than what u write here then abort the child.. please do not bring child into the troubled marriage.. discuss about your thoughts to husband before doing any like this.. he might change or you are going to suffer with additional single mom responsibilities(if u r not ready) when he is not caring enough..

Chinnapati nundi penchina Parents cheppethe maata vinnaru........ ninna monna parichayam ayyina evado okadu I love you ante, padipotharu............

atleast mee parents set chesina marriage fail ayyithe........ your parents will feel responsible, feel sad and support you.

It was your decision to get married......... now its upto you to live with him or separate.

Be tough. Good luck sister.