issues with my hubby

eleven11

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

uncle..ee papa...pakka threadlo dallas real estate and home buying gurinchi disco doing...malli US vachi 1 yr kuda avvale antundi...Image result for yamaleela gifs

ee range lo investigate settav ani telika ade id vaadesadu bro.. next time ninchi brand new id brand new problems tho ostadanta Image result for yamaleela gifs

48 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

arei vadhileyandra ayya... depression mood lo unna vallani ekkuva kelakkandi... reasons anavasaram but dont push her to the limit... ignore the thread here and move on everyone

@MOD23 @psycopk lock this thread or delete it totally... ikkada janalu ane maatalaki TS emanna cheskunte dhaniki meerey kaaranam avtharu... just delete this thread

I thought you would say good job Mods

6 hours ago, AppatloBhutto said:

its true...i check/post db for pleasure...and most of us here in db does the same thing...but i do not agree with your "psychotic pleasure" comment....in this thread, i haven't done just for pleasure. TS's post reflect modern-day women's exploitation of men. 

had she asked for her help after taking divorce and want to get back to normal life, i would have given a completely different-toned response. but that is not the case. she wants to fu** her husband while taking his help. this is absolute trash and she needs to hear this straight and loud. she didn't deserve public's decency because she has cruel thoughts. my sympathies are only for her husband because he is being exploited.

haha.. you talking about decency. woman wanting to separate from husband because she wants to work is 'exploitation'? haha..

db gets dumber everyday, with so many people posting here for 'pleasure'.

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

vaarini....inka nadustunda ie thread...!!!

already ie aunty kotha ID create chesukuni vuntadi debba ki...

ee daridrapu db ki girls not allowed ani registration lo chepthey pothundi kadha.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

ee daridrapu db ki girls not allowed ani registration lo chepthey pothundi kadha.

Hehe...that would be gender discriminatoon kada..! 

55 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. you talking about decency. woman wanting to separate from husband because she wants to work is 'exploitation'? haha..

db gets dumber everyday, with so many people posting here for 'pleasure'.

May be you missed an important point in a rush to comment. The women wanted to separate anyway but she is just continuing to stay in the marriage for the sake of EAD , earn money,  leave to India and then show  middle finger to husband. Lead another one year of marital life at husband’s expense, and save all the earned money for her parents.  Isnt it exploitation of husband?

If Women is separating from husband because she wants to work...It is not exploitation. It is definitely her choice. But here that is not the case. 

15 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

May be you missed an important point in a rush to comment. The women wanted to separate anyway but she is just continuing to stay in the marriage for the sake of EAD , earn money,  leave to India and then show  middle finger to husband. Lead another one year of marital life at husband’s expense, and save all the earned money for her parents.  Isnt it exploitation of husband?

If Women is separating from husband because she wants to work...It is not exploitation. It is definitely her choice. But here that is not the case. 

dude, she feels stuck in a marriage. 

you are simply extrapolating from what she said to assume whatever suits your imagination.

20 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

She can do what she pleases. I have no sympathy for a man who doesn't respect his wife. 

may be he should be the one to give her divorce, and is exploiting her. There's no problem if she uses him to achieve her goals.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

She can do what she pleases. I have no sympathy for a man who doesn't respect his wife. 

may be he should be the one to give her divorce, and is exploiting her. There's no problem if she uses him to achieve her goals.

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, she feels stuck in a marriage. 

you are simply extrapolating from what she said to assume whatever suits your imagination.

I am not going by my imaginations. Going by what she said. If she feels stuck in the marriage. Just leave. Whoever feels stuck has an option leave and file divorce. There ends the matter. 

It doesn’t make sense to hear that she can do whatever she pleases. No, it isn’t it.  He didn’t initiate divorce her because he is still tolerating it.

Using a spouse to achieve goals. Wow new definitions of marriage system. Sankanakipovayam khayam ee mindset tho.