144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/charge-of-illegal-arrest-of-minors-figment-of-imagination-jk-juvenile-justice-panel/articleshow/71401465.cms

NEW DELHI: The Juvenile Justice Committee (JJC) of Jammu and Kashmir high court comprising four HC judges submitted a report to the Supreme Court giving details of 144 minors arrested by the police since August 5 and said 142 of them were released while two were in juvenile homes.
The JJC, comprising chairman Justice Ali Mohammad Magrey and members Justices Dhiraj Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar and Rashid Ali Dar, in its report detailed FIRs under police stations pursuant to which the juveniles were detained and the date they were released. Except two, all others were released the same day they were arrested.

So, this arrest of 144 minors is a complete lie.

Second, I have no idea why govt is being so careful.

Kill these Jiahdi Pigs as and where they pick up stones.

Shoot them dead,

Then visit their home and arrest the parents and throw them in jail.

Enough of pandering to these Islamic Pigs.

37 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

oh. I forgot that you whined about me to someone in this thread.

does that count as winning an argument? I didn't know. lol.

31 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

it was amazing to see you try to convince another person about what an awful asshole i'm.

it was glorious. thanks for the entertainment, dummy.

You already lost face is this thread after spouting shite. That guy literally tried to clutch at straws by saying that racism doesn’t exist in America. @3$% You couldn’t put in a valid argument so called me “dumb”. Is that the best insult you could come up with lol? You were quite clearly wound up after losing the argument  and resorted to making multiple comments for every single comment I made. Keep crying. What you wish for will not happen in the real world and the likes of you will be sectioned for being deranged. 

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You already lost face is this thread after spouting shite. That guy literally tried to clutch at straws by saying that racism doesn’t exist in America. @3$% You couldn’t put in a valid argument so called me “dumb”. Is that the best insult you could come up with lol? You were quite clearly wound up after losing the argument  and resorted to making multiple comments for every single comment I made. Keep crying. What you wish for will not happen in the real world and the likes of you will be sectioned for being deranged. 

racism within whites in america is pathetic joke. you were desperately looking for something to justify your own wicked thoughts of hating other castes, 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

racism within whites in america is pathetic joke. you were desperately looking for something to justify your own wicked thoughts of hating other castes

Not really. You seem to be to not even accept the fact that these people are divided too. You tried to say that the hate for Jews, polish and Spanish was not there and later resorted to calling Jews nonwhite. 

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Not really. You seem to be to not even accept the fact that these people are divided too. You tried to say that the hate for Jews, polish and Spanish was not there and later resorted to calling Jews nonwhite. 

there is hate even within familes, among relatives etc ..what you are trying is pathetic to exptreme level. 

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

there is hate even within familes, among relatives etc ..what you are trying is pathetic to exptreme level

Nope. They wouldn’t identify themselves as Irish, Italian or Spanish if they weren’t. Like I said, just because you haven’t seen it, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Nope. They wouldn’t identify themselves as Irish, Italian or Spanish if they weren’t. Like I said, just because you haven’t seen it, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

The absence of proof is not the proof of absence. 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Nuvvu cheppe logic - BJP Rafale scam gurunchi matladithe...Congress inka peddha scam chesindhi kadha anattundhi. India lo caste system matladuthunte...US lo kooda racism undhi kadha antu. Its like egoistically feeling better about our pathetic situation after seeing others also are in some what pathetic situations. These people never grow.

1 hour ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Nuvvu cheppe logic - BJP Rafale scam gurunchi matladithe...Congress inka peddha scam chesindhi kadha anattundhi. India lo caste system matladuthunte...US lo kooda racism undhi kadha antu. Its like egoistically feeling better about our pathetic situation after seeing others also are in some what pathetic situations. These people never grow.

You came into the conversation without knowing anything. It is not me who made the comparison initially. 

22 hours ago, lovemystate said:

yevado yerri pappa gaadu pakistan lo criminals rape chesthe heehehehe hahaha anti post vesadu Ikkada daarunalu chesedhi criminals gaadhu ekanga indian govt ee

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/children-among-minors-detained-kashmir-article-370-abrogation-reports-1605322-2019-10-01

default-user.png
Aneesha Mathur 
New Delhi
October 1, 2019
UPDATED: October 1, 2019 23:56 IST

9-year-olds among 144 minors detained in Kashmir since Article 370 abrogation: Reports

Eighty six children were picked-up under Preventive Detention provisions of the Criminal procedure Code. (Image for Representation/PTI)

Children as young as 9-years-old had been picked up under preventive detention in the immediate aftermath of the August 5 lockdown in Jammu and Kashmir, a report filed before the Supreme court on Tuesday said.

The report filed by the four-judge Juvenile Justice Committee (JJC) of the J&K High court, however, maintains that the detainee’ children were released from custody on the same day as their detention’ and no child was kept or taken into illegal detention by the Police authorities as strict adherence is placed on the provisions of the Juvenile Justice Act.

The four-member JJC, which includes justices AM Magrey, DS Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar and Rashid Ali Dar of the J&K High court, has not made any comments on the inquiry conducted, but has reproduced the report filed by the DGP Srinagar, who has "categorically refuted the assertions and allegations made in the media reports" and the PIL.

According to the data attached to the report, 144 children under 18 years of age had been picked up by police between August 5 and September 23 this year.

Eighty six of these children were picked-up under Preventive Detentio

instead of imprisoning quetta style treatment ivvaalsindi, emantaav?

good that they were prevented from being sent to streets for terrorism work, it seems IndiaToday and you are disappointed as they could not get 72 virgins :D 

funny lives