Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Look at them, how the patients are being treated.

Video is complete trash. Almost all of these things using police to tackle lockdown violators were done in us and canada also. its a city of nearl 20 million. it will be shocking if few issues like this dont happen. I see police as completely unarmed.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

actually cringey society anta.. full throated pr campaign baaga nadusthondi to show china is a place of milk and honey.

Looks like people trying to get some relief after getting locked in jail

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

actually cringey society anta.. full throated pr campaign baaga nadusthondi to show china is a place of milk and honey.

avuna ..ekaads susaavura ee videos. unless i posted them here. the pr campaign against china is full throated and can be seen anywhere. 

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Looks like people trying to get some relief after getting locked in jail

whatever, I know from experience that chinese nationalists are one of the cringeyest mfs in the world. apart from being dangerous and scary.

I'm not surprised they are posting bs videos about how great their country is, that's what all conversation in china revolves around.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  anna same isuntivi India lo jarginappudu....kuyyo morro ani motthukunnav......e logic enduku gurtu raale...

PS: good that chinki people are taking actions to curb down and avoid another major spread.

Mee saavu meere saavandi ani soft ga cheppav :giggle:

• Haha 2