Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Actually narsi @Raven_Rayes US banned telecom equipment import from china long long time ago. Huawei/ZTE were banned. infact thats what allowed ericcson and nokia to survive. its fair thing to say us allowed ercisson and nokia to survive by banning Huawei/ZTE. kaani allowing china endhira nee thalakayi/

Still they allowed huawei access to us chips, which they recently banned. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what?  so now you are saying us restricted itself from development whereas china allows machines to be imported. As crazy as this sounds how is this us allowing china to grow. racist fck.

Huawei free rides on proprietery tech? are you insane? cisco made a big deal for afterall a copyright violation. All this complaints Huawei stole are racist inneundo. you should be ashamed of it. You keep the worst company ra narsi.

Asml is not from us dumbfuck. It's from Netherlands

Yes huwaei rides on a lot of us tech. That's why ban on huawei was effective

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ripping out a chip and replicating it is no big deal, but selling finished goods from the chip back in western markets will be impossible. 

Why did you think huawei was running from pillar to post to convince us govt that it wasn't stealing their tech? Because without legal access to these code, huawei has to come up with their own chips. 

Replicating a chip is not a big deal? are you THAT big of an idiot? do you think they are potato chips that just by looking you can replicate. Why are chip makers so few if anyone can replicate it ? Rey narsi give it a rest you fcking turd.

Huawei was never stealing any tech. it is the accuser who needs to prove his accusation. h

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Asml is not from us dumbfuck. It's from Netherlands

Yes huwaei rides on a lot of us tech. That's why ban on huawei was effective

hahaha  i know that ra narsi. Lets parse your dumbfck knowledge ;

a) US does not allow itself imports from ASML without heavy restriction (which is a lie)

b) china allows imports from ASML

Therefore US "allowed' china to grow.

Is that your claim? is that you fcking claim?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Replicating a chip is not a big deal? are you THAT big of an idiot? do you think they are potato chips that just by looking you can replicate. Why are chip makers so few if anyone can replicate it ? Rey narsi give it a rest you fcking turd.

Huawei was never stealing any tech. it is the accuser who needs to prove his accusation. h

because there are ip consequences to replicating without redesigning the entire chip. and its not worth the trouble.

why do you ask the obvious questions, dumbfuck?

what exactly do you do, tell me? let me guess.. you are some MBA type idiot. actually i find it very hard to place you anywhere. you seem clueless on everything, and assume that the other person is also clueless like you are.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Still they allowed huawei access to us chips, which they recently banned. 

those chips are for sale ra idiot. They are consumer tech chips - anyone can buy. you can buy the whole fcking consumer device. vori nayano - the more i discuss the i realize you are more dumber.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

because there are ip consequences to replicating without redesigning the entire chip. and its not worth the trouble.

what exactly do you do, tell me? let me guess.. you are some MBA type idiot. actually i find it very hard to place you anywhere. you seem clueless on everything, and assume that the other person is also clueless like you are.

No you cannot copy a chip with out foundry technology. there are hundreds of technologies involved - you need the whole fcking chain. It is not the IP that is protecting it.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

a) US does not allow itself imports from ASML without heavy restriction (which is a lie)

its not US place to allow it, dumbfcuk. Its EU restrictions that will decide who ASML will be even allowed to sell to.

these are not competititve advantages that will be given away easily. if you think the world is about free trade where everyone is freely trading according to their 'hardwork', you are just way out of your depth.

all these exports and imports are negotiated not by the govts, but by private parties and lobbied for with the govt.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If the chip cannot replicated as you say why does us worry who the chip goes to? what is the favor to china you dumbfck. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

its not US place to allow it, dumbfcuk. Its EU restrictions that will decide who ASML will be even allowed to sell to.

these are not competititve advantages that will be given away easily. if you think the world is about free trade where everyone is freely trading according to their 'hardwork', you are just way out of your depth.

all these exports and imports are negotiated not by the govts, but by private parties and lobbied for with the govt.

Oh i see - so now it is EU which is "allowing" china to grow. by the way in the last post you did say it is US which does not allow ASML without heavy restriction. thats ok one post one lie is your behaviour.

So now EU restricts US from buying ASML but freely gives it ti china ? is that what you are saying ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

those chips are for sale ra idiot. They are consumer tech chips - anyone can buy. you can buy the whole fcking consumer device. vori nayano - the more i discuss the i realize you are more dumber.

haha.. you are not actually discussing with me. you are just repeating the same half literate nonsense you keep peddling elsewhere.

you cannot use the chip without its license provider giving you permission to use it as a vendor, dumbfcuk. if you do, that will be violation of their license.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

b) china allows imports from ASML

nah, ASML doesn't sell all its equipment to China. To Taiwan yes. Not to China.

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes this is 2011 article. Here article says one year ago - that means it is talking about 2010.

https://www.ft.com/content/9080ccaa-614d-11e0-ab25-00144feab49a

If you read that article you will see that in 2010 itself US govt called Sprint to cancel a deal with Huawei - which Huawei WON in free market. Thats how restrictive US was in 2010.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nah, ASML doesn't sell all its equipment to China. To Taiwan yes. Not to China.

So china has no access to the chip making equipment. so what is your point then ..hahahaha. nizangane siggu ledhura narsi ga neeku. Why do you lie this narsi. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If the chip cannot replicated as you say why does us worry who the chip goes to? what is the favor to china you dumbfck. 

the favour is that they are allowed to make products with it in their region, and sell it back to the US.

the profit they make is marginal. on a $1000 iphone.. China hardly makes $10-20, while apple probably makes $300 on it... but the chinese are grateful for the chance to allow them to be manufactured in China. it kickstarts a number of their local products, lot of knockoffs etc.

they want to ride this as long as they possibly can.

that's why they don't try to upset the trade arrangement and try to appease the US as much as possible.