Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

You did not give any evidence - you repeated your post. Which is ofcourse different from your  previous post where you shamelessly lied that US and china have FTA. Can you show any document which says US grants favorable access to chinese goods as opposed to their countries ?

I didn't say FTA.. I said trade deals.. I specifically avoided using the term FTA. can you talk about what I said in this post, instead of obsessing about whatever you imagined I said in a previous post?

what document? do you even understand English? regular tariffs are less than 2%, but not all countries are allowed to export to the US, including India. World trade is not a free for all affair. Countries limit what they do allow to be imported, even if WTO rules say that such preferential access is illegal. Europe has preferential access in certain sectors in exchange of similar access in other sectors for US goods in Europe. but Europe's trade is based on FTA that is preagreed. China's trade deals are mostly thanks to intense lobbying from US corporates like walmart, apple etc.. but they have run their course now.

I can't be bothered to look for documents from someone who refuses to even address basic arguments I have presented.

China exports to the EU is about half of US, because EU adheres to WTO rules like a moron that it is.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You did not give any evidence - you repeated your post. Which is ofcourse different from your  previous post where you shamelessly lied that US and china have FTA. Can you show any document which says US grants favorable access to chinese goods as opposed to their countries ?

you mentioned 'hardwork' as a clinching argument. lol.

all this bs pointless convo because you are pained at my calling chinese nationalists as racist.

either you have misplaced priorities, or you are extremely obsessed with me.

if you still don't understand it, dumbfcuk.. A lot of barriers to trade is not from tariff, but from non tariff barriers from regulation. Chinese free rode on the US for couple decades, coz US corporates were flush with cash from the profits.

if you think mentioning this is demeaning China, then know that US did the same in the early 20th century, when it manipulated the european market access through govt subsidized private goods.

I don't see what the shame is in here.

you have a terriby outdated moral view based on traditional feudal hindu household thought anukunta.. placing a lot of emphasis on personal responsibility, and refusing to look at systemic factors that can contribute or impede one's growth.

I'm not the one gaslighting here.. you are. like it happens in all upper class hindu families. looks like you have good practice too in yours.

If you don't even see that you are a dumbfcuk.. looks like IIT has messed you up into believing that you are worth something, even without having to make your point.

your moral indignation amuses me, since you post like a piece of sh1t. No one smart will actually engage with you in any meaningful way. even your smarter IIT colleagues won't.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if you still don't understand it, dumbfcuk.. A lot of barriers to trade is not from tariff, but from non tariff barriers from regulation. Chinese free rode on the US for couple decades, coz US corporates were flush with cash from the profits.

if you think mentioning this is demeaning China, then know that US did the same in the early 20th century, when it manipulated the european market access through govt subsidized private goods.

you have a terriby outdated moral view based on traditional feudal hindu household thought anukunta.. placing a lot of emphasis on personal responsibility, and refusing to look at systemic factors that can contribute or impede one's growth.

I'm not the one gaslighting here.. you are. like it happens in all upper class hindu families. looks like you have good practice too in yours.

hahahaha .. where is the evidence ra narsi ga. Where is the evidence that  exceptional favoritism was shown. First you lied Free trade agreements. After that you said trade deals - trade deals should have paper evidence ? are they not ? they have to be authorized by congress and president.

Nothing so far. come one ra narsi - time to rise and shine. i forgave your first lie that it is free trade. Show evidence of trade deal which is favorable to china?

can you show? inkem choopisthav nee thalakayi. vunte kadha assala. Inka 10ge.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is "free ride" - are you saying chinese got free money or free stuff ? you make up $hit and vomit there. your views are not that unique - these are racist lib and fascsit anarchist views which do not give any agency to chinese themselves. USA gave "free ride" - thats why china grew - is the spin. its immaterial what happened in 20th century.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha .. where is the evidence ra narsi ga. Where is the evidence that  exceptional favoritism was shown. First you lied Free trade agreements. After that you said trade deals - trade deals should have paper evidence ? are they not ? they have to be authorized by congress and president.

Nothing so far. come one ra narsi - time to rise and shine. i forgave your first lie that it is free trade. Show evidence of trade deal which is favorable to china?

can you show? inkem choopisthav nee thalakayi. vunte kadha assala. Inka 10ge.

Lol. Obviously everything flew over your head if you are still asking for evidence. 

Trade deals don't need paper evidence unless they are formalized as fta. 

China trades under wto rules, but it has special access because of the lax regulation. China also opened up it's market to us goods. 

India has a similar arrangement with its services exports which is why us goods face high import tariffs while Google Facebook are allowed. 

Looks like you start the thread to receive gyaan from me, while refusing to acknowledge that you have nothing absolutely to contribute to the conversation. It must suck to be that dumb I guess. 

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is "free ride" - are you saying chinese got free money or free stuff ? you make up $hit and vomit there. your views are not that unique - these are racist lib and fascsit anarchist views which do not give any agency to chinese themselves. USA gave "free ride" - thats why china grew - is the spin. its immaterial what happened in 20th century.

Are you like totally dumb or something? Can't you understand what phrases mean given their context? Lol 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. Obviously everything flew over your head if you are still asking for evidence. 

Trade deals don't need paper evidence unless they are formalized as fta. 

China trades under wto rules, but it has special access because of the lax regulation. China also opened up it's market to us goods. 

India has a similar arrangement with its services exports which is why us goods face high import tariffs while Google Facebook are allowed. 

Looks like you start the thread to receive gyaan from me, while refusing to acknowledge that you have nothing absolutely to contribute to the conversation. It must suck to be that dumb I guess. 

aha - i see. They dont exist in paper they are informal, but china has "special access". where do you pull your stuff from ? from where sun do not shine ?

10gera kathal cheppadam aapi. 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Are you like totally dumb or something? Can't you understand what phrases mean given their context? Lol 

"free ride" - just explain the "free" part. thats all. dont dance around like a clown.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

aha - i see. They dont exist in paper they are informal, but china has "special access". where do you pull your stuff from ? from where sun do not shine ?

10gera kathal cheppadam aapi. 

Haha.. you can whine all you want dear. Given how China tries it's best to appease the US, its clear they know where they stand wrt trade with US. 

Giving preferential rates to certain countries outside of largely agreed rates is illegal in WTO. But barriers can be created outside of tariff too. 

Let me see you actually refute a single thing I said, instead of just laughing at it.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"free ride" - just explain the "free" part. thats all. dont dance around like a clown.

Theres no 'free' part in that phrase. 

China got to export more than it imports from the US. US could've put a stop to it at any time it wanted to. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Haha.. you can whine all you want dear. Given how China tries it's best to appease the US, its clear they know where they stand wrt trade with US. 

Giving preferential rates to certain countries outside of largely agreed rates is illegal in WTO. But barriers can be created outside of tariff too. 

Let me see you actually refute a single thing I said, instead of just laughing at it.

What are the preferential rates? where are the rates. Thats all i am asking - you are dragging this to fourth page now with mystical stuff about informal, non-existing in paper. Just show them and shine.

Instead you are mumbling like you got marbles in your mouth. Nuvvu nee gutter tactics. thooo 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Theres no 'free' part in that phrase. 

China got to export more than it imports from the US. US could've put a stop to it at any time it wanted to. 

Is there a more meaningless post than this. Are you saying us gladly suffered for china? do you understand how trade works.

It is clear what you want to say - "US 'allowed" china to grow. Otherwise there is no chance that inferior yellow race could have grown. Chinese themselves have no agency no ability to decide or marshall their strength. They are passive no -nothing fellows who grew because us allowed them to."

And till now you havent answered why not just US - almost every country in the world imports more from china than it exports.