Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

aha ...ideology etc is for losers ? no doubt you play so fast and loose with racism and fascism. swinging to whatever suits you.

So china became a factory not because of their competitive manufacturing but somebody showed charity and bought from them when they even had options ? is that what you are saying ? really ?

I have my own personal ethics. something you obviously don't have. for eg. I speak about racism of my own people, while you are indecent enough to bring it up in unrelated conversations out of spite.

yeah, ideology is for losers like you, since you don't have personal ethics to guide your actions, and need the community, or  your elders to tell you what's right so you can shout about adhering to it in public, and berate others. stupid fcuk.

china's fast rise was certainly due to US preferential market access.. without it China would still have risen but way slower. Japan's rise was also due to preferential market access for japanese goods in the US.. same for Korea.

that you see racism in what is common knowledge says what kind of dumbfcuk you are, hiding behind meaningless words without actually having the balls to make your case and trying to stick to the argument.

@Telugodura456 why are you so bothered if I call Chinese nationalists as racist?

I call Indians racist towards chinese too all the time.

anyone can be racist, dumbfcuk.

when will you stop whining about me, to get over the fact no one wants to talk to you in a telugu db?

I know they don't want to talk to me as well, but I'm actively telling them to not to talk to me.. so I dont mind.

so pls, you also don't talk to me. your whining makes me wanna puke.

edho veedey deggarundhi China ni uddaristhunnattu overaction

kaneesam ikkada migatha vaallu, vaalla own desham gurinchi overaction chesthunnaru..

nuvventra evado desham meedha minimum sense kooda lekunda defensive vaagulu vaaguthunnav. nuvvu entha sinchukunna chinese gaallu ninnu kukka lekka choostaru ani kooda teliyadha neeku?

44 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have my own personal ethics. something you obviously don't have. for eg. I speak about racism of my own people, while you are indecent enough to bring it up in unrelated conversations out of spite.

yeah, ideology is for losers like you, since you don't have personal ethics to guide your actions, and need the community, or  your elders to tell you what's right so you can shout about adhering to it in public, and berate others. stupid fcuk.

china's fast rise was certainly due to US preferential market access.. without it China would still have risen but way slower. Japan's rise was also due to preferential market access for japanese goods in the US.. same for Korea.

that you see racism in what is common knowledge says what kind of dumbfcuk you are, hiding behind meaningless words without actually having the balls to make your case and trying to stick to the argument.

chaa..you spoke of racism within your family for the express purpose of generalising it on entire andhras and $hitting on them. Doesnt seem ethical to me.

"preferential access" anta nee thalakayi. IN the last pose "free trade" ani bokkavu when proved to be wrong - you talked about "magic". 

What you have is called midi midi gnanam with tons of prejudice and a heavy moralizing tone you borrowed from western liberals. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa..you spoke of racism within your family for the express purpose of generalising it on entire andhras and $hitting on them. Doesnt seem ethical to me.

"preferential access" anta nee thalakayi. IN the last pose "free trade" ani bokkavu when proved to be wrong - you talked about "magic". 

What you have is called midi midi gnanam with tons of prejudice and a heavy moralizing tone you borrowed from western liberals. 

you are an insecure fcuk.

if you think Chinese goods don't have preferential access to US markets, without there being an FTA between the two countries, you shouldn't even be talking about China.

instead of blindly telling me I'm wrong, make your case fuckface. what's your case? just like in that other bs china thread, you have nothing of worth to say.. other to say 'look, how awesome china is'..

do you actually have anything else to say besides that? if yes, say it. I'm making my case, and you are already a poor job of debunking it, other than namecalling me.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you are an insecure fcuk.

if you think Chinese goods don't have preferential access to US markets, without there being an FTA between the two countries, you shouldn't even be talking about China.

instead of blindly telling me I'm wrong, make your case fuckface. what's your case? just like in that other bs china thread, you have nothing of worth to say.. other to say 'look, how awesome china is'..

do you actually have anything else to say besides that? if yes, say it. I'm making my case, and you are already a poor job of debunking it, other than namecalling me.

chinese goods are exported EVERYWHERE. not just usa. They are the largest trading partner of some hundred plus countries.  YOu are the one who makes fantastic claims  "chinese are either racist or about to become one" "usa gave preferential access".

Chinese built an export oriented manufacturing base through their own hardwork and organization ability - thats the case and bourne out as a fact.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Chinese built an export oriented manufacturing base through their own hardwork and organization ability - thats the case and bourne out as a fact.

is this your case? 'hardwork'.. haha.. it sounds like a lot of weaselwords thrown in for effect. what actually happened was China gamed the market by flexing its state power at a scale never seen before.

its not 'organization ability' but pure brute force of their demographic might.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chinese goods are exported EVERYWHERE. not just usa. They are the largest trading partner of some hundred plus countries.  YOu are the one who makes fantastic claims  "chinese are either racist or about to become one" "usa gave preferential access".

did chinese goods have preferential market access or not. Its another matter that similar access was provided to US goods in the Chinese markets, and the US benefited a great deal from it.

India does not have this access, since it engages in secondary tactics like high trade tariffs to limit market access in a lot of sectors. Chinese simply use their state power to limit foreign ability to compete only in hitech goods.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

is this your case? 'hardwork'.. haha.. it sounds like a lot of weaselwords thrown in for effect. what actually happened was China gamed the market by flexing its state power at a scale never seen before.

its not 'organization ability' but pure brute force of their demographic might.

did chinese goods have preferential market access or not. Its another matter that similar access was provided to US goods in the Chinese markets, and the US benefited a great deal from it.

India does not have this access, since it engages in secondary tactics like high trade tariffs to limit market access in a lot of sectors. Chinese simply use their state power to limit foreign ability to compete only in hitech goods.

Endho picchi picchi raathal ra narsi ga. Why is hardwork "hahaha"? i think you never worked a day in life.

And weasel words such as "brute" force and "demographic might" - what do they even mean? rubbish fellow.

India has demographic might and brutality is several notches higher whether it is based on caste or gender. 

You have never defined what that preferential access really is - you first lied it was FTA and then said "magic" when proved wrong. Now it looks like a mutual agreement any country could have had with any country. And that still doesnt explain why chinense goods are sold worldwide not just usa.

37 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Endho picchi picchi raathal ra narsi ga. Why is "hardwork" hahaha? i think you never worked a day in life.

And weasel words such as "brute" force and "demographic might" - what do they even mean? rubbish fellow.

India has demographic might and brutality is several notches higher whether it is based on caste or gender. 

You have never defined what that preferential access really is - you first lied it was FTA and then said "magic" when proved wrong. Now it looks like a mutual agreement any country could have had with any country. And that still doesnt explain why chinense goods are sold worldwide not just usa.

I think you've never talked to anyone with an IQ over 90, including idiot IAS types who roam in your family whatsapp group. lol. no wonder you are comfortable mentioning 'hardwork' as some clinching argument, while not understanding what 'brute force' even means in the context of this discussion.

preferential market access means near zero tariff for a lot of intermediate and finished goods, which China enjoyed for a long time with the US, until Trump decided to impose 25% tariff on them, many of whom were rolled back by Trump itself, some on the way to be rolled back, once China completes its part of the deal buying a certain amount of US goods.

Europe doesn't have this access.. India doesn't, for a lot of goods into the US. WTO rules are just for shits and giggles.. no one takes them seriously.

unless they have FTAs that define predetermined tariff rates between two countries(which US doesn't have with China), the rates are subject to political and economic reality of the moment (plus a lot of corporate lobbying). China for a long time enjoyed near zero tariff (around less than 2%) for a lot of goods into the US.. a lot of other countries did too, none with the size of China. Mexico has this status too, and mexico has done fabulously well thanks to that.

Chinese exports to the EU or anywhere else pale in comparison to its exports to the US, purely because of this preferential access. close to 25% of total exports from china is to the US.

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

try to use your own words, dumbfcuk. don't just repeat what I'm saying. lol.

dumbfcuk doesn't have anything to contribute to a conversation other than an entitled attitude, and bs videos that wanna make people cry from the heavy cringe content about 'people helping each other'..

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dumbfcuk doesn't have anything to contribute to a conversation other than an entitled attitude, and bs videos that wanna make people cry from the heavy cringe content about 'people helping each other'..

hahaha - evadidhi attitude evaidhi kaadho easy ga thelisthundhi. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - evadidhi attitude evaidhi kaadho easy ga thelisthundhi. 

I'm actually responding to your questions, while you have nothing to add to the conversation beyond grand pronouncements about the greatness of chinese. lol idiot.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you've never talked to anyone with an IQ over 90, including idiot IAS types who roam in your family whatsapp group. lol. no wonder you are comfortable mentioning 'hardwork' as some clinching argument, while not understanding what 'brute force' even means in the context of this discussion.

preferential market access means near zero tariff for a lot of intermediate and finished goods, which China enjoyed for a long time with the US, until Trump decided to impose 25% tariff on them, many of whom were rolled back by Trump itself, some on the way to be rolled back, once China completes its part of the deal buying a certain amount of US goods.

Europe doesn't have this access.. India doesn't, for a lot of goods into the US. WTO rules are just for shits and giggles.. no one takes them seriously.

unless they have FTAs that define predetermined tariff rates between two countries(which US doesn't have with China), the rates are subject to political and economic reality of the moment (plus a lot of corporate lobbying). China for a long time enjoyed near zero tariff (around less than 2%) for a lot of goods into the US.. a lot of other countries did too, none with the size of China. Mexico has this status too, and mexico has done fabulously well thanks to that.

Chinese exports to the EU or anywhere else pale in comparison to its exports to the US, purely because of this preferential access. close to 25% of total exports from china is to the US.

You did not give any evidence - you repeated your post. Which is ofcourse different from your  previous post where you shamelessly lied that US and china have FTA. Can you show any document which says US grants favorable access to chinese goods as opposed to their countries ?