Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's your case? lol.

in fact the fact that you were right about (US semiconductor manufacturing) actually proves my case.. that US has allowed to offshore its IP intensive designs just to get them manufactured, proves that US is giving away valuable IP to others to explore and exploit. lol.

Again a weasel work - from china it became "others". BTW what designs ? what designs were given to china for chip fabrication? as far as i know very low end chips get fabricated in china. US was always super wary about china - it did all it can to make it benefits fully from china while china cannot compete in anyway.

You keep using the word "allowed" and "giving away" as if its charity. US needed them to be made in taiwan and korea for their unbeatable value.

And what is "giving away". You argued just few posts back that nobody can copy - heavy licensing agreements blah blah. Now you are saying as if they are freely copied. Your left hand doesnt know what your right hand does.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Again a weasel work - from china it became "others". BTW what designs ? what designs were given to china for chip fabrication? as far as i know very low end chips get fabricated in china. US was always super wary about china - it did all it can to make it benefits fully from china while china cannot compete in anyway.

You keep using the word "allowed" and "giving away" as if its charity. US needed them to be made in taiwan and korea for their unbeatable value.

And what is "giving away". You argued just few posts back that nobody can copy - heavy licensing agreements blah blah. Now you are saying as if they are freely copied. Your left hand doesnt know what your right hand does.

you have traditional upper class sensibilities, and you call me sanghi.

yes, nobody can copy chip design without being sued, but they can copy industrial designs, and UI and get away with it. coz they are all copyrighted, not patented.

So china licenses the tech from US to build its products. US can stop licensing it to china. It'll affect them too.. but won't be the first time when a country took the stupid decision to burn its fingers to spite its rival.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are so stupid man. you are offended at everything.

calling China as an overrated piece of trash makes you seethe in anger.. for what.. god only knows. lol.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have traditional upper class sensibilities, and you call me sanghi.

yes, nobody can copy chip design without being sued, but they can copy industrial designs, and UI and get away with it. coz they are all copyrighted, not patented.

So china licenses the tech from US to build its products. US can stop licensing it to china. It'll affect them too.. but won't be the first time when a country took the stupid decision to burn its fingers to spite its rival.

UI copy endhira nee thalakayi. xiaomi copied what - the shape of rectangle - from apple ?. If it so apple would have sued the hell out of it. As apple competes with xiaomi in china.

Now from copy you did another gymnastic to "license". It seems you dont understand the basics of commerce world or you try very hard to put a racism spin to it.

US licenses because it makes money. The whole purpose of licensing is to make money. There is no charity or help in it.

Your sensibilities are worse than any upper caste. If i went to an upper caste kitchen liked the way they organize it and use it in mine - no one would accuse me of copying. But you seem to be eager to do that. You basically want US to profit from china as a market  and as a supplier of cheap manufacturing service but no chinese manufacturer should even have a curioisity to look at the product and see if they can make something similar within legal boundaries. i mean you are really the worst.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

UI copy endhira nee thalakayi. xiaomi copied what - the shape of rectangle - from apple ?. If it so apple would have sued the hell out of it. As apple competes with xiaomi in china.

Now from copy you did another gymnastic to "license". It seems you dont understand the basics of commerce world or you try very hard to put a racism spin to it.

US licenses because it makes money. The whole purpose of licensing is to make money. There is no charity or help in it.

Your sensibilities are worse than any upper caste. If i went to an upper caste kitchen liked the way they organize it and use it in mine - no one would accuse me of copying. But you seem to be eager to do that. You basically want US to profit from china as a market  and as a supplier of cheap manufacturing service but no chinese manufacturer should even have a curioisity to look at the product and see if they can make something similar within legal boundaries. i mean you are really the worst.

stop starting new topics to waste my time idiot. Apple can't do sh1t, because the shape can't be patented.. even circuit functions cannot be patented, just the designs can be.. and the same function will be achieved with a work around designs. companies copy features among each others all the time, and not everybody can sue the other.

Android itself was copied from iOS.. what was Apple able to do? lite teesko.

US licenses a lot of its tech to its own companies.. and uses Asia as the factory, while pocketing the profit.

anyway I'm done with this bs conversation.

China is nothing special. It simply uses state capacity to manipulate the market and dump it with low cost goods. They will and have started to move up the value chain. But its besides the point. The videos you posted are just super cringe, and that's that. because you are cringey idiot who wants to salivate at how people cooperate with each other within ethnic groups.

I don't know how else to understand your attitude.. because you keep making contradictory statements and get distracted by going off on unrelated tirades on me.

take care. stop getting so emotional if I call China as a piece of sh1t. you are worse than the idiots that react when I call India as a piece of sh1t.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop starting new topics to waste my time idiot. Apple can't do sh1t, because the shape can't be patented.. even circuit functions cannot be patented, just the designs can be.. and the same function will be achieved with a work around designs. companies copy features among each others all the time, and not everybody can sue the other.

Android itself was copied from iOS.. what was Apple able to do? lite teesko.

US licenses a lot of its tech to its own companies.. and uses Asia as the factory, while pocketing the profit.

anyway I'm done with this bs conversation.

China is nothing special. It simply uses state capacity to manipulate the market and dump it with low cost goods. They will and have started to move up the value chain. But its besides the point. The videos you posted are just super cringe, and that's that. because you are cringey idiot who wants to salivate at how people cooperate with each other within ethnic groups.

I don't know how else to understand your attitude.. because you keep making contradictory statements and get distracted by going off on unrelated tirades on me.

take care. stop getting so emotional if I call China as a piece of sh1t. you are worse than the idiots that react when I call India as a piece of sh1t.

what designs ra yerripappa. You went from free trade agreements to informal secret favors to china from usa to some utter nonsense about chips and then "no no they cant copy chips bu industrial designs".

Yea you will rubbish china, praise langas - basically your opinions have no grounding, no material basis. But they are strongly held and inflammatory.